Author Topic: Trump has Kahanistic impulses  (Read 2075 times)

Offline ZionIDF

• Junior JTFer
Trump has Kahanistic impulses
« on: January 30, 2017, 12:01:38 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo&ab_channel=RustE

When Trump was reading this poem to crowds of tens of thousands day after day I knew Hashem was finally going to turn the table on Radical Islam, it was crystal clear to me that Hashem was changing the course of history and Trump would win, when was the last time we ever heard a leader running for the most powerful office speak like this about our enemies.
Trump is a Kahanist by nature he just can't openly say it but if you followed him 24/7 like I have it becomes clear whats in his heart.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Re: Trump has Kahanistic impulses
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 07:47:26 AM »
"Cometh the hour, cometh the man", & even Chaim is starting to recant his hostility for Trump, realizing that he is a Man of Destiny. "Donald Trump" =424 = gematria "Moshiach ben David".

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 09:40:36 AM »
why are they shooting at that eagle?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 12:46:35 PM »
I would prefer Cruz, yes, But we have Trump now. Give him a chance and let's criticise him for his mistakes, not for the things he is doing right.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 01:51:27 PM »
why are they shooting at that eagle?

They aren't, it has a little eagle m60 that it's shooting.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2017, 01:55:15 PM »
Except for his holocaust denial, yea.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2017, 02:13:53 PM »
Except for his holocaust denial, yea.

Where did he deny the holocaust? Show us please.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline ZionIDF

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2017, 03:16:31 PM »
I would prefer Cruz, yes, But we have Trump now. Give him a chance and let's criticise him for his mistakes, not for the things he is doing right.

I would vote for Cruz in a heartbeat but lets be honest with ourselves, America is not going to elect a God Fearing Christian Bible believing man, we live in evil times America is like Soddom and Gomorra, when a woman like the Kardashian has more followers than anyone else you know we are living in evil times, that is exactly why Hashem chose Trump to lead the battle because he comes from that cesspool of celebrities and global elites he knows the enemy better than anyone else, I ask when did you ever hear an American President call the Muslims "DIRTY RATS"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fShoreX5yaY&ab_channel=Rigel

This man is everything we dreamed of so far, I can't believe the hostility he gets from a right wing movement.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2017, 03:28:02 PM »
I would vote for Cruz in a heartbeat but lets be honest with ourselves, America is not going to elect a God Fearing Christian Bible believing man, we live in evil times America is like Soddom and Gomorra, when a woman like the Kardashian has more followers than anyone else you know we are living in evil times, that is exactly why Hashem chose Trump to lead the battle because he comes from that cesspool of celebrities and global elites he knows the enemy better than anyone else, I ask when did you ever hear an American President call the Muslims "DIRTY RATS"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fShoreX5yaY&ab_channel=Rigel

This man is everything we dreamed of so far, I can't believe the hostility he gets from a right wing movement.

Well, Trump is nuts. That's for sure. But we need him, even here in Europe (where I'am from).

Offline ZionIDF

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2017, 02:22:36 AM »
Well, Trump is nuts. That's for sure. But we need him, even here in Europe (where I'am from).

They use to think King David was nuts when he went before Goliath, the greatest men who walked the earth were all considered NUTS

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2017, 10:24:47 AM »
All of you need to lay off the pipe.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2017, 01:51:34 AM »

lol, maybe that's what we need, a somewhat nutty president... but he is not a con-artist faker like I thought he was.