Author Topic: ‘Terrorist attack on Muslims’: At least 6 killed in Quebec City mosque  (Read 2390 times)

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
At least six people are dead after gunmen opened fire in a mosque in Quebec City on Sunday, a police spokeswoman said, as cited by Reuters. Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau called the shooting a “terrorist attack on Muslims.”

https://www.rt.com/news/375554-quebec-city-mosque-shooting/

The attack took place at Centre Culturel Islamique de Quebec (Quebec City Islamic Cultural Center) on Sainte-Foy Street.

Two suspects have been arrested so far, according to Quebec Provincial Police spokeswoman Christine Coulombe. Some of the victims were badly injured, she said, adding that those killed in the attack were around 35 to 70 years old.

Coulombe said that 39 worshippers were inside at the time of the shooting.

Police have not given further details about the assailants or what prompted the attack. An investigation into the attack has been launched, the police spokeswoman added.

A witness, who refused to be identified, told Radio Canada that one of the attackers shouted “Allahu akbar” as he opened fire.

“One started shooting. As soon as he opened fire he shouted, ‘Allahu akbar!’ (God is great!) The bullets reached people who were praying. People who prayed lost their lives. As for myself, the bullet passed over my head,” the witness said, adding the attackers “seemed to have a very good Québec accent.”
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
First I have to say what a deplorable stupid act that plays into the hands of the islamophiliac regime of Canada. Second I want to show cultural sensitivity to the muslims, so I would like to congratulate the six shahids for making it to the next level, assuming they were men, the females they don't really count anyway. Every muslim that dies for his belief is one more muslim that rips (or shall I say rape) the divine reward as promised by Muhammad and we shall all be glad and congratulate him.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
This concerns me.  Who gets the virgins?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
This concerns me.  Who gets the virgins?
Only they whom the virgins get.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Muslims killing Muslims... They all get their 72 baby goats?
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8