Author Topic: Trump Demands Israel Stop Building New Settlements that harm 2 state solution  (Read 1969 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Trump-warns-Israel-Stop-announcing-new-settlements-480446

I blame the evil Netanyahu regime for creating the incentive by destroying Amona for Trump to start up with the 2 state nonsense.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Well when Trump sees Israel throwing the Jews out of Amona, it can only bring about more 2 State Solution edicts from outsiders.  And he hears Bibi talk about it, too.  Still it is really shitti to read this article- really put a damper on my optimism for things working out for Israel with Trump.  I blame Netanyahu for this two state solution crap, he's the one also pushing for it, all the time, and in every public venue, at every chance, he opens his big ghetto Jew mouth pushing hard for the two state solution.  So of course Trump will follow suit.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
He wasn't so interested before. Why is he so interested now? Seems like every president enters the whitehouse not caring about the middle east only to eventually want to broker some sort of peace or piss.
But I did see this statement:
""Trump has, however, repeatedly called peace between Israel and the Palestinians the “ultimate deal” – one that he has tasked Jared Kushner, a top adviser and his son-in-law, with moderating.""
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Lol wow the quote is same boiler plate nonsense we heard from oBama and every other president.  Verbatim.  What happened trump got brainwashed already?

They should also speak more clearly.  There haven't been NEW settlements in many years.  This is natural growth in existing settlements.

How about we build in both ways but just stop announcing it?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Lol wow the quote is same boiler plate nonsense we heard from oBama and every other president.  Verbatim.  What happened trump got brainwashed already?

They should also speak more clearly.  There haven't been NEW settlements in many years.  This is natural growth in existing settlements.

How about we build in both ways but just stop announcing it?

My guess is Rex Tillerson is the administration individual who was the key regarding today's statement.  Tillerson wasn't confirmed until yesterday.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
""Trump has, however, repeatedly called peace between Israel and the Palestinians the “ultimate deal” – one that he has tasked Jared Kushner, a top adviser and his son-in-law, with moderating.""

ughhh.... why is looking to Kushner for this?  What's wrong with his Israeli embassador... David Friedman... the guy is way better.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
This development is bad.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
My guess is Rex Tillerson is the administration individual who was the key regarding today's statement.  Tillerson wasn't confirmed until yesterday.

I think you are right.  Tillerson is a horrible pick.   He is all about profits and is a RINO through and through.

He was a big supporter of Jeb Bush's campaign during the 2016 Republican primaries.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
I think you are right.  Tillerson is a horrible pick.   He is all about profits and is a RINO through and through.

He was a big supporter of Jeb Bush's campaign during the 2016 Republican primaries.

IMO, the 3 selections by Donald Trump that stand out as his worst choices are Rex Tillerson,  James Mattis, and Betsy DeVos. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
IMO, the 3 selections by Donald Trump that stand out as his worst choices are Rex Tillerson,  James Mattis, and Betsy DeVos.

Agree 100%.  Those 3 are in a class of their own.  Horrific.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Trump must review Tillerson.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.