Author Topic: Kahane.Org "Terrorists"  (Read 5772 times)

Offline Nahum

• Junior JTFer
Kahane.Org "Terrorists"
« on: October 18, 2006, 02:00:16 PM »
Kahane.Org is the only "terrorist" website on the internet.

The U.S. government had sufficient basis to designate an Israeli extremist group a foreign terrorist organization, a federal appeals court ruled Tuesday.

The State Department "reasonably found" in 2003 that the group Kahane Chai made death threats against Israeli police and then-Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, said the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.

The anti-Arab group Kahane Chai was founded by Binyamin Kahane, the American-born son of slain extremist Rabbi Meir Kahane. Meir Kahane, who was shot and killed in 1990 after a speech in New York, was an advocate of expelling Palestinians from the West Bank and Gaza Strip. Binyamin and his wife were killed in an ambush-style attack in 2000 in the West Bank.

Kahane Chai apparently assumes "that if the record does not expressly tie Kahane Chai to a threat of assassination," the appeals court said, "then the Secretary may not designate it" as a foreign terrorist organization. The court said "we do not read" federal law that narrowly.

"The record need provide only a sufficient basis for a reasonable person to conclude that Kahane Chai was likely behind such a threat," said the opinion by Appeals Court Judge Douglas Ginsburg. Appeals judges David Sentelle and Stephen Williams joined in the decision. All three judges were appointed to the court during the Reagan administration.

The decision also applied to Kach and Kahane.org, two entities the appeals court said were alias organizations to Kahane Chai.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 02:02:57 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Rhuan

Re: Kahane.Org "Terrorists"
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 03:05:05 PM »
They're calling Kahanists terrorists...

Then again, what should we expect from those who say that Islam is a religion of peace.

Offline Nahum

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 05:51:40 PM »
what is sick is the fact that www.kahane.org is not an organization. its just a website.  its the only website on the US terrorist list.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 08:03:39 PM »
Oh, SNAP!!  I guess that makes us (gasp!) terrorist supporters!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 08:11:54 PM »
Oh nooo! Now I condone terrorism because I know that Israel has a right to defend Herself! What a demented 13 year old kid I am! Wow, they better lock me up!

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 09:47:16 PM »
Ann Coulter documents in her amazing book Treason that the US State department has been invaded by communists.
Newt Gingrich called for revamping the state department. 
Pat Robertson once joked to put a nuclear device under foggy bottom (state department).

Kahanites did not send their children to blow up buses and restaurants.  There is no condemnation of muslim terrorism by the State Department but they cherry picking the Kahanite movement.

That animal Collin Powell personally appointed anti-Israel extremists in jobs in the State department.

America is inviting God's curse by cursing Israel.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Rhuan

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2006, 04:05:36 PM »
This kind of action comes from the line of thought that will eventually lead to things such as:

End racism, kill all white males now.

Note, according to Bush, anyone aiding, supporting, or acting in agreement with terrorists is a terrorist, so technically, we are all terrorists now.

I propose that from now on we refer to muslim actions of violence as anti-terrorist action.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 04:08:14 PM by Rhuan »

El Cabong!

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2006, 04:26:58 PM »
We better watch out, we may see the Patriot act used on us "terrorist" supporters while the real terrorists are allowed to build mosques and recruit more terrorists.

Scriabin

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2006, 04:29:25 PM »
We better watch out, we may see the Patriot act used on us "terrorist" supporters while the real terrorists are allowed to build mosques and recruit more terrorists.

I think we have to agree that various governmental agencies monitor the activity of this forum.

Rhuan

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2006, 04:50:49 PM »

I think we have to agree that various governmental agencies monitor the activity of this forum.
Free speech was still legal last I knew...

Scriabin

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2006, 04:52:20 PM »

Free speech was still legal last I knew...

Its teetering on the brink...

Offline Nahum

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2006, 06:15:40 PM »
The cia classifys and documents every post and every thread on kahane.org.  that is a fact. there is no dounbt that this forum is being watched. no doubt at all.  still, that should not prevent us from speaking the truth and getting out the great words and lessons from the late and great Rav Meir Kahane HY"D.  Stay strong and keep your heads UP!

El Cabong!

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2006, 11:52:31 PM »
I'm not afraid of posting here as all my posts are pro-American and pro-Isaeli and anti-muslim. I fear no one.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2006, 02:03:57 PM »
Re:  "...we may see the Patriot act used on us "terrorist" supporters while the real terrorists are allowed to build mosques and recruit more terrorists..."

This is precisely what is going to happen.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2006, 02:20:21 PM »
patriot act = the more reason for Jews to leave the "good-ol us of a" . if (becuase) this keeps up, watch the gov. start going after and interrogating what they will call "kahaneists" radical Jews, and then torture would be allowed since they are "terrorists" and "supporters of terrorists".
 thats why Jews expecially should be carefull in not giving in and feeling secure about all the "right-wing" policies, for example torturing terrorists sounds like an awsome idea, but the fact is that you could be next, and trusting and giving ANY government power could  be suicidal and dangerous to oneself and society, infact thats how fascism rises.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/