Author Topic: Idiot Jewish speaker of UK Parliament bans Trump  (Read 5363 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Idiot Jewish speaker of UK Parliament bans Trump
« on: February 06, 2017, 04:37:11 PM »
John Bercow is the Speaker of the House of the British Paliament, & is an ugly, pumped-up, full of ego, neo-Greville Janner, leftist, overrated, over-confident little Anglo-Jewish twerp who is refusing to let Trump speak to Parliament.

This will only serve to unwisely enrage Trump!

http://news.sky.com/story/speaker-john-bercow-strongly-opposes-trump-address-to-parliament-10758762

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4196814/Donald-Trump-faces-BANNED-speaking-Parliament.html

« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 06:02:56 PM by Yerusha »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Idiot Jewish speaker of UK Parliament bans Trump
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 06:47:45 PM »
I wouldn't mind if he said Trump is not welcomed because he objects to Jews' right to live in their own tiny homeland, but no way, that twit couldn't care less about Jews, it's islamonazis "rights" to invade civilized countries he tries to protect.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 07:42:32 PM »
There is thousands of this kind of Jews in Europe... Many of them even have a pro-islamic agenda.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 10:37:58 PM »
There is thousands of this kind of Jews in Europe... Many of them even have a pro-islamic agenda.

There could be a lot more different types of Jews in Europe today if Europe hadn't murdered off one third of Jews living there.  Ever think about that?   There are millions, literally millions, of gentiles in Europe who have pro-islamic agenda.   That is how Europe is in the situation it is in currently.   

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 05:58:39 AM »
These Jews are acting completely against their own self interest. I don't believe that their rationalization of why they do that, which they often excuse by European past nationalism and racism, is sincere. That group of self hating Jews have been communists and anti-zionists since before, and remained so, during and after the holocaust. I am not religious but I philosophically see these people as the erev rav and I think we should make a point of differentiating them from as and expose the fact that they misrepresent Judasim and are in fact traitors and enemies of the Jewish people.
There could be a lot more different types of Jews in Europe today if Europe hadn't murdered off one third of Jews living there.  Ever think about that?   There are millions, literally millions, of gentiles in Europe who have pro-islamic agenda.   That is how Europe is in the situation it is in currently.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2017, 06:05:14 AM »
See for example Barbara Lerner Spectre. She is a "star" all over the neo-nazi blogosphere.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2017, 06:31:31 AM »

Self-hating, pro-islamic, pro-gay marriage, multicultural supporting Jews in Europe and we should blame the Europeans... Hmm... You must be a special kind of dumb. I do not understand Europeans supporting this kind of things. The fact that you defend this kind of terrible Jews is sickening.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2017, 09:17:40 AM »
You shouldn't use ad hominem attacks, stay on point.
Self-hating, pro-islamic, pro-gay marriage, multicultural supporting Jews in Europe and we should blame the Europeans... Hmm... You must be a special kind of dumb. I do not understand Europeans supporting this kind of things. The fact that you defend this kind of terrible Jews is sickening.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2017, 09:26:56 AM »
See for example Barbara Lerner Spectre. She is a "star" all over the neo-nazi blogosphere.

Right they obsess over people like this but they hide the fact that there are gentiles just like her with the same evil mindset.
My post did not defend people like this, my comment is merely disputing the claim that all Jews are like this or that they don't have gentile counterparts right along side them.   If you look carefully you will see that's exactly what he is arguing. Look how triggered he got by my comment.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2017, 09:32:33 AM »
Self-hating, pro-islamic, pro-gay marriage, multicultural supporting Jews in Europe and we should blame the Europeans... Hmm...
I merely pointed out there are many MANY leftist white Europeans who share their sick twisted views.  When did I say we should "blame europeans?"   Europeans deserve blame for the terrible crimes and atrocities they committed against Jews.  That is a separate point.

And if you believe the type of Jew you described should be blamed for Europe's islam problem, then all I am saying is that the white europeans WHO SHARE THEIR VIEWS are equally to blame.

You dispute that? What's your argument for why they wouldnt be equally to blame?  Calling names doesn't cut it.

ou must be a special kind of dumb. I do not understand Europeans supporting this kind of things. The fact that you defend this kind of terrible Jews is sickening.

Never happened.

The fact that you defend this kind of terrible white Europeans who have the same evil views as self hating Jews is sickening.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2017, 10:39:24 AM »
I merely pointed out there are many MANY leftist white Europeans who share their sick twisted views.  When did I say we should "blame europeans?"   Europeans deserve blame for the terrible crimes and atrocities they committed against Jews.  That is a separate point.

And if you believe the type of Jew you described should be blamed for Europe's islam problem, then all I am saying is that the white europeans WHO SHARE THEIR VIEWS are equally to blame.

You dispute that? What's your argument for why they wouldnt be equally to blame?  Calling names doesn't cut it.

Never happened.

The fact that you defend this kind of terrible white Europeans who have the same evil views as self hating Jews is sickening.

Jews belong in Israel and not in Europe. When a Jew in Europe is destroying European culture (together with many Europeans) this Jew would be punished double (not just according to me, but according to JTF). When a non Jew in Israel is doing terrible things (like pimping, dealing etc) should he not be expelled from Israel?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2017, 11:12:31 AM »
Jews belong in Israel and not in Europe. When a Jew in Europe is destroying European culture (together with many Europeans) this Jew would be punished double (not just according to me, but according to JTF). When a non Jew in Israel is doing terrible things (like pimping, dealing etc) should he not be expelled from Israel?

Hmmm

Tell us more about this punishment.

Are you referring to now, to 1930s or to both with your previous comment?  Come on relax, be open with us.

You seem to advocate expulsion of Jews from Europe with that last comment.   (If so, say it openly).  Will you also advocate expulsion of white leftist europeans from europe along with them? 

Do you realize that stance would require you to expel probably around 40% or more of German gentiles from their country?   Do you blame Jews for Angela Merkel and her legions of millions of gentile supporters?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2017, 01:52:08 PM »

You mention expulsion from Israel. That reminds me of people saying "Go back to Israel." and at the same time saying Israel "belongs to the Fakestinians".

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2017, 01:59:35 PM »
That these Jews are traitors to the their own people as well as to their European nationality is one thing, the ultimate responsibility is still in the hands of the European citizens. You choose these horrible elitist globalist regimes, it's your job to bring them down. Just like the Israelis are responsible for electing their treasonous regimes.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2017, 04:14:01 PM »
Liberals everywhere are the same foolish inhuman. The
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2017, 06:49:47 PM »
Hmmm

Tell us more about this punishment.

Are you referring to now, to 1930s or to both with your previous comment?  Come on relax, be open with us.

You seem to advocate expulsion of Jews from Europe with that last comment.   (If so, say it openly).  Will you also advocate expulsion of white leftist europeans from europe along with them? 

Do you realize that stance would require you to expel probably around 40% or more of German gentiles from their country?   Do you blame Jews for Angela Merkel and her legions of millions of gentile supporters?

Expulsion of leftwing Jews, leftwing liberal Europeans and many more would be great. I do not blame Jews for Angela Merkel. I blame Germans for Angela Merkel. I do blame leftwing Jews crying about anti-semitism, while they are the ones creating it by supporting open border policies for Islamists. Jews fleeing Europe because of Islamic immigration this days so if you are a leftwing Jew supporting this Islamic immigration you are fighting against your own people and you bring them in danger. In Europe people are standing up against leftwing liberal politicians, so we do already punish our current leaders for their treason.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2017, 06:59:58 PM »
Expulsion of leftwing Jews, leftwing liberal Europeans and many more would be great. I do not blame Jews for Angela Merkel. I blame Germans for Angela Merkel. I do blame leftwing Jews crying about anti-semitism, while they are the ones creating it by supporting open border policies for Islamists. Jews fleeing Europe because of Islamic immigration this days so if you are a leftwing Jew supporting this Islamic immigration you are fighting against your own people and you bring them in danger. In Europe people are standing up against leftwing liberal politicians, so we do already punish our current leaders for their treason.

It's very simple. The majority of Europe hates Jews with a psychotic passion. It is not normal for people to side with people that hate them with a passion. It is also likely that one in that situation will side with someone else who is being oppressed by the same people.

I agree Jews shouldn't live in Europe, it's obscene to be walking over generations of Jewish blood in any country there, they should leave and go to Israel, and prepare for the inevitable when Europe joins with the muslims to attack us. That being said, most won't, and Nazis don't convince Jews to help the society, it convinces them to side with other people the society hates. In this case, the Muslims hate Jews just as much, but normal people will sometimes do things that hurt themselves just to spite an enemy that is after them.

Jews that support muslims virtually always know nothing about Judaism, so it's not a Jewish issue, it's a liberal issue. You see through a crowd of liberals to see the one Jew and say it's a Jewish problem, that's silly.

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2017, 09:01:54 PM »

Antisemitism targets all Jews.  By virtue of being Jewish.

Not all Jews support the evil pro Islamic policies of leftwIng white european gentiles.  You don't see a problem with ""antisemitism" being a response to that situation?

I would show you real crying with my fist impactig your face if you want to know what crying is.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2017, 09:03:35 PM »
It's very simple. The majority of Europe hates Jews with a psychotic passion. It is not normal for people to side with people that hate them with a passion. It is also likely that one in that situation will side with someone else who is being oppressed by the same people.

I agree Jews shouldn't live in Europe, it's obscene to be walking over generations of Jewish blood in any country there, they should leave and go to Israel, and prepare for the inevitable when Europe joins with the muslims to attack us. That being said, most won't, and Nazis don't convince Jews to help the society, it convinces them to side with other people the society hates. In this case, the Muslims hate Jews just as much, but normal people will sometimes do things that hurt themselves just to spite an enemy that is after them.

Jews that support muslims virtually always know nothing about Judaism, so it's not a Jewish issue, it's a liberal issue. You see through a crowd of liberals to see the one Jew and say it's a Jewish problem, that's silly.

Precisely

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2017, 09:54:15 PM »
KWR, I assume you mean white Gentile Europeans. As far as I know most remaining European Jews are white, there aren't many Sfaradim/Mizrahim in Europe.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2017, 10:05:39 PM »
Middle Eastern Jews are also white. So are Arabs. The majority of Jews and Arabs in France both came to France from the former French colonies of North Africa. The majority of French Jews are North African.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2017, 11:48:15 PM »
KWR, I assume you mean white Gentile Europeans. As far as I know most remaining European Jews are white, there aren't many Sfaradim/Mizrahim in Europe.

Probably what I meant but not sure which comment you're referring to where I might have misspoken. 

I think it may be that most french Jews are sephardic as Benjamin points out.  But the ones in Germany are mostly from Russia these days.

Anyway I was referring to all Jews of Europe when I mentioned European Jews.  Sephardi ashkenazi, whatever backgound.  I know that folks like Nevski do not consider Jews white even if they are Ashkenazi so I spoke in his language when contrasting with his favored population white european gentiles.

(Ironically often it is the same people who insist that Ashkenazim are not native to israel because they're european.  We're white and not white at the same time. It's amazing.)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2017, 04:28:24 AM »
90% of the real White Ashkenazi Jews of France were gassed by the Germans. The vast majority today are palish-skinned Mizrachim.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2017, 10:09:29 AM »
Antisemitism targets all Jews.  By virtue of being Jewish.

Not all Jews support the evil pro Islamic policies of leftwIng white european gentiles.  You don't see a problem with ""antisemitism" being a response to that situation?

I would show you real crying with my fist impactig your face if you want to know what crying is.

Your little fist in my face. Keyboard warrior you little girl. Add me on facebook if you want, from there we can arrange a meeting [censored]. Nobody says all Jews support Islamic immigration. Still do many do. By the way: Have you ever been in a fight in your life before or did you not came any further then GTA Vice City?

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2017, 10:11:03 AM »
Probably what I meant but not sure which comment you're referring to where I might have misspoken. 

I think it may be that most french Jews are sephardic as Benjamin points out.  But the ones in Germany are mostly from Russia these days.

Anyway I was referring to all Jews of Europe when I mentioned European Jews.  Sephardi ashkenazi, whatever backgound.  I know that folks like Nevski do not consider Jews white even if they are Ashkenazi so I spoke in his language when contrasting with his favored population white european gentiles.

(Ironically often it is the same people who insist that Ashkenazim are not native to israel because they're european.  We're white and not white at the same time. It's amazing.)

I do consider them white. The most Jews I know in Europe are as white as someone from Scandinavia.