Author Topic: LePen says French Jews can't be Israeli  (Read 14423 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
LePen says French Jews can't be Israeli
« on: February 10, 2017, 05:22:30 AM »
http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.770915

Le Pen: French Jews Will Have to Give Up Israeli Citizenship

Leading contender in French election tells interviewer she won't allow dual citizenships with non-European countries. Asked specifically about Jews and Israel, she said: 'Israel isn't an EU member.'
Haaretz Feb 10, 2017 12:43 AM
French presidential election candidate for the far-right Front National (FN) party Marine Le Pen poses prior to take part in the show "L'Emission politique", in the studios of French television channel France 2 in Saint-Cloud, west of Paris, on January 9, 2017.
French presidential election candidate for the far-right Front National (FN) party Marine Le Pen. THOMAS SAMSON/AFP

Le Pen: Jews should give up the kippa in fight against radical Islam
    Senior Le Pen official visits Israel, meets with ruling party
    Russian media fuels gay affair rumor about French presidential candidate Macron

In a France ruled by the far-right Marine Le Pen, Jewish citizens will be forced to give up their Israeli citizenship, the Front National party leader said on Thursday.

>> Get all updates on Israel and the Jewish World: Download our free App, and Subscribe >>

Le Pen, a leading contender in the upcoming French presidential contest, told France 2 TV that if elected, she will not allow French citizens to hold on to any citizenship in a non-European country. When asked specifically about Israel and Jews, who form a large community in France, the Front National party leader responded: "Israel isn't a member of the European Union, and doesn't consider itself as such," and therefore a dual French-Israeli citizenship will not be allowed.

Le Pen said that the ban will also apply to citizens of the U.S. and North African countries, but that dual citizens of the EU and of Russia, which she said is part of she termed the "Europe of nations," will be exempted.

A recent poll showed Le Pen advancing to the second round of balloting in May but still losing handily to front-runner Emmanuel Marcon. Her political party, the National Front, was founded by her father, Jean-Marie Le Pen, who routinely minimized the Holocaust.

The younger Le Pen has sought to move the party past her father’s controversies, but French Jewish leaders still consider the National Front anti-Semitic.

Last week, Le Pen said French Jews should give up the wearing of yarmulkes as part of the country’s struggle to defeat radical Islam.

In an interview with Israel’s Channel 2, Le Pen expressed support for banning the wearing of yarmulkes as part of her broader effort to outlaw religious symbols in public.

“Honestly, the dangerous situation in which Jews in France live is such that those who walk with a kippah are in any case a minority because they are afraid,” Le Pen said, using the Hebrew word for yarmulke. “But I mainly think the struggle against radical Islam should be a joint struggle and everyone should say, ‘There, we are sacrificing something.’”

Referring to French Jews, Le Pen added: “Maybe they will do with just wearing a hat, but it would be a step in the effort to stamp out radical Islam in France.”
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.770915
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Re: LePen says French Jews can't be Israeli
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 09:35:44 AM »
Yes. Many are against the double passport. Double nationality means double loyalty what is destructive for a nation.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 09:39:15 AM »
By the way: It is not true. They can be Israeli, but they can't be and Israeli and French. It's something like you can't be Bulgarian and Serbian. Or Morrocan and Dutch. You see? If Jews can make a choice they should leave their French passport behind and take the Israeli passport.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 11:39:12 AM »
It's odd to me that she singles out Jews. There are nations that don't permit double nationality, I think that includes some EU member nations like the Netherlands. The French are free to change their law. It is however a rather dumb law because for example it means that it would be impossible to deport criminals with dual nationality back to the middle east and Africa since they would no longer be dual French and Algerian/Moroccan etc. citizens. I think that laws should be set up to deport migrant criminals and permanently revoke their citizenship/visa.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 01:09:19 PM »
The woman is a Nazi plain and simple.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2017, 01:58:31 PM »
She has a real chance of beeing the next French president.

And like the most new Europe right wing movements, she has a big problem with her identity and the identity of her country.  There are lots of concepts of France. There is i.e. the royal catholic France, The revolutanary France, The Nazi Vichy France, The de Gaulle France etc.

To overplay this she goes after the Jews in order to create identity by identifing the strange. (What is in fact not strange to France, because Jews have worn since centuries yarmulkes there.)

And if she starts like this, then Jews should give up their Israeli passport? I think this is insane.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2017, 02:35:35 PM »
Neviski is obviously a supporter of her and her plan. Are you against her allowing dual Russian-French citizens, neviski?

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2017, 04:53:29 AM »
It's odd to me that she singles out Jews. There are nations that don't permit double nationality, I think that includes some EU member nations like the Netherlands. The French are free to change their law. It is however a rather dumb law because for example it means that it would be impossible to deport criminals with dual nationality back to the middle east and Africa since they would no longer be dual French and Algerian/Moroccan etc. citizens. I think that laws should be set up to deport migrant criminals and permanently revoke their citizenship/visa.

In Holland there is something like 'double nationality' and it is terrible. Many muslims collect welfare from the Netherlands and escape to Morocco. They also do this when they commit crimes. They have Dutch passports but are loyal to their African country, as usual with muslims.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2017, 04:54:02 AM »
The woman is a Nazi plain and simple.

You are a Nazi simple as it is.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2017, 04:56:38 AM »
Neviski is obviously a supporter of her and her plan. Are you against her allowing dual Russian-French citizens, neviski?

Yes I am a supporter of her. I am against this plan. I believe people have an identity and nationality from one single country and not from 2 or 3. You can't be loyal to France if you have as well Russian nationality. Also in Holland we will get rid of ALL double nationalities. The Dutch passport or the other passport, if other passport you are OUT.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2017, 08:02:30 AM »
I had a dutch neighbor in Israel, and she told me she wouldn't get Israeli citizenship because than by dutch law she would have to forfeit her dutch passport. So maybe you changed the law or maybe the dutch law only works the other way round and forbids natural dutch citizens from becoming dual citizens of another nation?

But anyway can you explain to me how is forcing your migrants to give up their dual citizenship will improve things in Holland? Your goal should be to make them leave not to make them stay. If they only have one official "dutch" nationality, do you think they will suddenly forget that they are muslims? If they commit crimes and have dual nationality what you should do is immediately revoke their dutch status and deport them back to Morocco. But if they are no longer officially Moroccans than Morocco will decline to accept them and it is also illegal by international law to make a person stateless by revoking the only nationality he has.

I think that really the only people who can potentially be hurt by such law is American citizens, because if they renounce their citizenship they might have to pay a largee one time tax on their american assets and later regaining their citizenship might be impossible. Israelis for example won't face such bad consequences, they could easily regain citizenship if they later choose to return to Israel and the is no tax implications like with Americans.

In Holland there is something like 'double nationality' and it is terrible. Many muslims collect welfare from the Netherlands and escape to Morocco. They also do this when they commit crimes. They have Dutch passports but are loyal to their African country, as usual with muslims.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2017, 03:09:38 PM »
I had a dutch neighbor in Israel, and she told me she wouldn't get Israeli citizenship because than by dutch law she would have to forfeit her dutch passport. So maybe you changed the law or maybe the dutch law only works the other way round and forbids natural dutch citizens from becoming dual citizens of another nation?

But anyway can you explain to me how is forcing your migrants to give up their dual citizenship will improve things in Holland? Your goal should be to make them leave not to make them stay. If they only have one official "dutch" nationality, do you think they will suddenly forget that they are muslims? If they commit crimes and have dual nationality what you should do is immediately revoke their dutch status and deport them back to Morocco. But if they are no longer officially Moroccans than Morocco will decline to accept them and it is also illegal by international law to make a person stateless by revoking the only nationality he has.

I think that really the only people who can potentially be hurt by such law is American citizens, because if they renounce their citizenship they might have to pay a largee one time tax on their american assets and later regaining their citizenship might be impossible. Israelis for example won't face such bad consequences, they could easily regain citizenship if they later choose to return to Israel and the is no tax implications like with Americans.

The new Gert Wilders laws will take away the Dutch passport if they make only a single mistake. Theft, robbery or any other criminal behaviour. Many need to chose and many will leave Holland as they never give up their roots. I am not sure why your neighbour had to make that decision to be honest.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2017, 03:48:05 PM »
Yes I am a supporter of her. I am against this plan. I believe people have an identity and nationality from one single country and not from 2 or 3. You can't be loyal to France if you have as well Russian nationality. Also in Holland we will get rid of ALL double nationalities. The Dutch passport or the other passport, if other passport you are OUT.
Shlomo, Chaim, Lisa, are you seeing this?

Consider yourself reported.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2017, 06:13:47 PM »

Poor kid. We are not on a communist or a nazi page. We do not report people just like that. Marine LePen is a great women, a great leader. Get over it girl. Civilised man and woman debate, discuss etc. Little girls cry and report  :laugh:

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2017, 07:31:58 PM »
Suddenly the far right believes in the EU.

Lol

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2017, 04:31:59 PM »

No no pal, leave him.

She's not against dual-Russian citizenship, that's the joke of the whole thing. Russians will be loyal to France and not Israelis. Agree now?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2017, 05:11:08 PM »
If JTF is now pro-LePen, it looks like I might have to reconsider being in it. I'm not some ape who ask "how high" to jump when someone waves a supposedly anti-Muslim carrot in front of me.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2017, 05:39:49 PM »
Why do you think JTF is pro Le Pen? The occasional KGB operatives among the register members don't speak for JTF, they represent Putin.
If JTF is now pro-LePen, it looks like I might have to reconsider being in it. I'm not some ape who ask "how high" to jump when someone waves a supposedly anti-Muslim carrot in front of me.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2017, 06:19:25 PM »

JTF is not. Some individuals are (what is their good right). I am not on this forum for no reason. I support JTF. I believe LePen and Front National will make France a more safer place for the Jews. Same as I think the Dutch Party of Freedom, the Flamish 'Vlaams Belang' and many other patriotic movements in Europe will make it safer for our Jewish neighbours in our cities.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2017, 09:31:03 PM »

The same guy is pro trump but JTF isn't (unless he does good things).   JTF is not pro Lapen AFAIK

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2017, 09:33:33 PM »
JTF is not. Some individuals are (what is their good right). I am not on this forum for no reason. I support JTF. I believe LePen and Front National will make France a more safer place for the Jews. Same as I think the Dutch Party of Freedom, the Flamish 'Vlaams Belang' and many other patriotic movements in Europe will make it safer for our Jewish neighbours in our cities.

Oh but why?  Why would they want to make their country safe for Jews?  Isn't the belief of these groups (and you?) that Jews are the ones bringing in all these Islamic immigrants/refugees?     

Jews know what people make their lives unsafe, so no the majority of them are not behind that immigration movement!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2017, 10:24:48 PM »
I think you are a previously banned WN troll who is back in a new guise.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2017, 02:22:41 AM »
Oh but why?  Why would they want to make their country safe for Jews?  Isn't the belief of these groups (and you?) that Jews are the ones bringing in all these Islamic immigrants/refugees?     

Jews know what people make their lives unsafe, so no the majority of them are not behind that immigration movement!

I have never said Jews are behind bringing in all these Islamic immigrants. Neither did Marine LePen. That's a lie but I am used to your lies so I am not surprised. The fact that there are Jews in Europe supporting mass Islamic immigration is the most stupid thing ever. Is the Jew not the Muslims biggest enemy? They hate the Jews more then they hate the Christians or any other people. That's what I have said. Don't make up stories here.. Use that for somewhere else.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2017, 02:23:37 AM »
I think you are a previously banned WN troll who is back in a new guise.

Excuse me?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2017, 03:49:55 AM »
Still waiting for an answer to my question, bud. I didn't embarrass you did I?