Author Topic: Chris Cuomo: It’s “Tolerance” for an 12-Year-Old Girl to Be Exposed to a Penis  (Read 2147 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I don't see this as a matter of tolerance but it's a matter of conflicting values. I personally don't think it's necessarily bad to be exposed to naked bodies.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't see this as a matter of tolerance but it's a matter of conflicting values. I personally don't think it's necessarily bad to be exposed to naked bodies.
But not exposed in a public restroom or locker room.
Not 'exposed' with out some kind of parental guidance.
And you are so right. 
Chris Cuomo should stop pushing his conflicting values on others.
He has two daughters...he can send them into any locker room he wants.

What is wrong with just giving safe accommodations to a child with gender issues?
Why does the larger group have to be disturbed or inconvenienced for so few?

If I were the parent of a child with issues.  I would be more concerned about their health and well being.  Not in forcing the situation on others.  Sometimes I think the parents are the root cause of all these gender issues children have.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
CNN’s Chris Cuomo Doubles Down: 12-year-old girls who don’t want to see a penis and “overprotective and intolerant dads” are “the problem”

https://jtf.org/chris-cuomo-doubles-down-on-12-year-old-girls-seeing-mens-genitals/

"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
By the way when I think about his logic the balance doesn't make sense. He thinks a 12 year old girl and her parents are intolerant and should be ashamed for not filling safe in the locker room with an adult anatomical male. However that anatomical male, who may or may not "feel" like a woman, he doesn't feel safe being in a locker room with other males? So his feelings trump those of the little girl's, and his subjective reality of feeling like a woman trapped in a male body trumps the objective reality of him possessing all the anatomy of an adult male?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Tbis is disgusting. Where is the vomit emoticon?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision