Author Topic: Russian Arel Goy with Israeli citizenship joins ISIS/Daesh  (Read 1316 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Russian Arel Goy with Israeli citizenship joins ISIS/Daesh
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 03:15:16 PM »
How do you know he is a goy? And how do you know he is arel? Muslims are after all circumcised.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 11:02:27 PM »
How do you know he is a goy? And how do you know he is arel? Muslims are after all circumcised.
He could have been circumcised before he converted to Islam & I read elsewhere he was not a Jew.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 04:22:10 AM »
I believe the headline in Israel Hayom said a Jew and in the text itself it was reported more vaguely as "made aliyah as a Jew". I don't really care whether he is a halachic Jew or not, he is for all that I care a 100% quranimal cockroach.

I think the Israelis are very foolish in the way they handel cases of these terrorist wannabes. They are trying to make our life easy by self deporting themselves, from Israel and hopefully soon after from this world. We should not hinder them, simply let them go and then revoke their citizenship and ban them for life.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2017, 05:59:18 AM »
I believe the headline in Israel Hayom said a Jew and in the text itself it was reported more vaguely as "made aliyah as a Jew". I don't really care whether he is a halachic Jew or not, he is for all that I care a 100% quranimal cockroach.

I think the Israelis are very foolish in the way they handel cases of these terrorist wannabes. They are trying to make our life easy by self deporting themselves, from Israel and hopefully soon after from this world. We should not hinder them, simply let them go and then revoke their citizenship and ban them for life.
When I say Jew I mean born of a Jewish mother or had a halachic conversion which he has neither his father is a Jew but this Slavic POS is not