Author Topic: Pastor Trasher Mecca declares war on the Ger  (Read 2786 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Pastor Trasher Mecca declares war on the Ger
« on: March 01, 2017, 01:15:18 PM »
I'm not reposting his garbage video so he can get hits, but he's after Rav Katz and Rabbi Coffman now.

I say this on his website, and surely it's as big of a joke as his conversions:

Ordination Rabbi Asher Meza received Rabbinical ordination at Yeshivat Nachlei Emunah under Rabbi Yitzchok Kolakowski.
As well as from Ohel Avraham in the Old City of Jerusalem under R' Seidel as well as another organization whos name will be left out to protect the Rabbi in question.

Can someone tell me if this is another one of his scams?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Pastor Trasher Mecca declares war on the Ger
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 01:36:38 PM »
He is as phony as a 3 dollar bill

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 05:33:37 PM »
I wasn't aware Jeff Seidel gives smicha...

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 09:23:02 PM »
Jeff Seidel is someone who tries to get American Jews visiting Israel to go to yeshiva. He says he'll pay for tickets. When I was at Hebrew University 15 years ago, he would have events in his French Hill center giving out free kosher Kentucky Fried Chicken and have a rabbi talk about marriage, sex, and relationships. He would also show TV shows and movies. I remember going there in the middle of the night to see Game 7 of the 2001 World Series when the Diamondbacks beat the Yankees in the first World Series to end in November (because of September 11). He's a short bald guy and doesn't really look like a rabbi.

I used to stay at the Heritage House for free in the Old City. They used to encourage people to study at Esh HaTorah if they stayed there. But when I wanted to take classes there after not having been in Israel for 4 years, the Heritage House said I'm too religious and Jeff Seidel wouldn't arrange somewhere to stay for free. The Heritage House was taken over by a guy who calls himself Packer (He's a rabbi but people just call him Packer.). He says he's the "Supreme Commander" and tries to be cool. It used to be more serious there. The Women's Heritage House still is the same but he destroyed the men's one. The women's one charges money now. Packer moved the men's one and it doesn't even list the address on his website. It's a shame because organizes trips to Judea and Samaria that the previous people in charge didn't do. I would always go to Judea and Samaria by myself but I remember Tel Shilo's visitor's center wasn't open so I couldn't see the archeological stuff there. An organized tour would be good for that but Packer's a moron. He actually is truly Right Wing but the way he runs his place is not good. He had a lot of Kahane books at his old Heritage House that he got from HaIvri.

The question about Meza is if he's Jewish or not. Obviously he's not a rabbi. My rabbi said that once someone converts through an Orthodox Bet Din, they will always be Jewish. If they sin, they're just like any other Jew. He told me the Shulchan Aruch said that when I brought up the issue of Ivanka Trump and mixed dancing and riding cars on Shabbat. Since Meza's not a rabbi, his conversions are fake, even if his own conversion is real. But if sends people to a real Bet Din, then they could be real converts. It's the Bet Din that does the conversion. People's personal rabbi just recommends to the Bet Din. He's not a kosher witness in a Bet Din since he does not keep Halacha so he couldn't testify before the Bet Din. Obviously he can't do a conversion on his own. Only Rabbinic judges do that. A Dayan (Rabbinic judge) is the highest level of Rabbinic ordination. Meza is not a rabbi so he's definitely not a dayan.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 03:44:47 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2017, 10:58:51 PM »
I wasn't aware Jeff Seidel gives smicha...
He doesn't that's what makes Senor Jorge so laughable.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2017, 11:37:02 PM »
Wait Jeff Sidel is the cool short dude that you meet at the kotel for a meal for shabbos?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2017, 11:40:22 PM »
Jeff Seidel is someone who tries to get American Jews visiting Israel to go to yeshiva. He says he'll pay for tickets. When I was at Hebrew University 15 years ago, he would have events in his French Hill center giving out free kosher Kentucky Fried Chicken and have a rabbi talk about marriage, sex, and relationships. He would also show TV shows and movies. I remember going there in the middle of the night to see Game 7 of the 2001 World Series when the Diamondbacks beat the Yankees in the first World Series to end in November (because of September 11). He's a short bald guy and doesn't really like a rabbi.

I used to stay at the Heritage House for free in the Old City. They used to encourage people to study at Esh HaTorah if they stayed there. But when I wanted to take classes there after not having been in Israel for 4 years, the Heritage House said I'm too religious and Jeff Seidel wouldn't arrange somewhere to stay for free. The Heritage House was taken over by a guy who calls himself Packer (He's a rabbi but people just call him Packer.). He says he's the "Supreme Commander" and tries to be cool. It used to be more serious there. The Women's Heritage House still is the same but he destroyed the men's one. The women's one charges money now. Packer moved the men's one and it doesn't even list the address on his website. It's a shame because organizes trips to Judea and Samaria that the previous people in charge didn't do. I would always go to Judea and Samaria by myself but I remember Tel Shilo's visitor's center wasn't open so I couldn't see the archeological stuff there. An organized tour would be good for that but Packer's a moron. He actually is truly Right Wing but the way he runs his place is not good. He had a lot of Kahane books at his old Heritage House that he got from HaIvri.

The question about Meza is if he's Jewish or not. Obviously he's not a rabbi. My rabbi said that once someone converts through an Orthodox Bet Din, they will always be Jewish. If they sin, they're just like any other Jew. He told me the Shulchan Aruch said that when I brought up the issue of Ivanka Trump and mixed dancing and riding cars on Shabbat. Since Meza's not a rabbi, his conversions are fake, even if his own conversion is real. But if sends people to a real Bet Din, then they could be real converts. It's the Bet Din that does the conversion. People's personal rabbi just recommends to the Bet Din. He's not a kosher witness in a Bet Din since he does not keep Halacha so he couldn't testify before the Bet Din. Obviously he can't do a conversion on his own. Only Rabbinic judges do that. A Dayan (Rabbinic judge) is the highest level of Rabbinic ordination. Meza is not a rabbi so he's definitely not a dayan.

Ben Packer, super Kahanist and cool, man of action, but a little over the top hate for Chabad. He did a thing where you do charity work for Jewish houses in Hevron when I was there.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2017, 11:41:36 PM »
In Jeru Jeff and Ben are two awesome ppl to know.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2017, 03:27:22 PM »
Wait Jeff Sidel is the cool short dude that you meet at the kotel for a meal for shabbos?

Haha yea. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2017, 03:28:19 PM »
He doesn't that's what makes Senor Jorge so laughable.

Lol

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2017, 03:43:33 PM »
Ben Packer, super Kahanist and cool, man of action, but a little over the top hate for Chabad. He did a thing where you do charity work for Jewish houses in Hevron when I was there.

If he was really good, he wouldn't turn people away for being "too religious". They said I was the only one to do my own Kiddush when I was there on a Summer day. I didn't want to walk to the Kotel and wait for Jeff Seidel to send me somewhere without being able to eat or drink. You have to do Kiddush before you can eat or drink. That's not a wise thing to do when walking in Israel on a Summer day.

I'm "too religious" for me to stay there even though he himself is more religious than me. I wanted to stay there and go to classes in a yeshiva for a few weeks. The people that used to be in charge would encourage people to go to yeshiva and if they stayed there too long without going to any classes, they wouldn't let them stay anymore. There was a guy working there that every morning when he would wake people up would ask "Are you going to any classes?". But after being away from Israel for 4 years, I actually wanted to go to classes, but because I couldn't stay for free, I had to spend most of my time in Israel at my grandmother's house near Haifa and couldn't stay for free in Jerusalem for a few weeks. A lot changed at the Heritage House in those 4 years. The guy that founded it became disabled and he since died. So Packer took over and he tries to be cool. He makes it less serious which is crazy because he's thinks he's a supreme commander, but there is no discipline. They used to enforce rule like the doors would be locked after Midnight and you had to leave every morning at 9:00 AM and had to stay out until 5:00 PM. They told me that they don't want to try to force people to attend classes anymore because it would drive away all the Birthright people who never experienced a real Shabbat before. Many more Birthright people started to coming then (2011) since the previous time I was there (2007) since the terrorism situation improved. They started accepting people only under 30 who didn't grow up religious (I forget exactly what the rules were.). I sent an E-mail and asked if I qualify (I was 29) and they said yes. He thought I was too religious but for serious yeshiva students, I'm no where near religious enough. I keep Shabbat and kosher but I don't always pray 3 times a day.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2017, 04:25:54 PM »
He is a psycho with a gargamel look.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2017, 03:42:58 PM »

If he was really good, he wouldn't turn people away for being "too religious". They said I was the only one to do my own Kiddush when I was there on a Summer day. I didn't want to walk to the Kotel and wait for Jeff Seidel to send me somewhere without being able to eat or drink. You have to do Kiddush before you can eat or drink. That's not a wise thing to do when walking in Israel on a Summer day.

I'm "too religious" for me to stay there even though he himself is more religious than me. I wanted to stay there and go to classes in a yeshiva for a few weeks. The people that used to be in charge would encourage people to go to yeshiva and if they stayed there too long without going to any classes, they wouldn't let them stay anymore. There was a guy working there that every morning when he would wake people up would ask "Are you going to any classes?". But after being away from Israel for 4 years, I actually wanted to go to classes, but because I couldn't stay for free, I had to spend most of my time in Israel at my grandmother's house near Haifa and couldn't stay for free in Jerusalem for a few weeks. A lot changed at the Heritage House in those 4 years. The guy that founded it became disabled and he since died. So Packer took over and he tries to be cool. He makes it less serious which is crazy because he's thinks he's a supreme commander, but there is no discipline. They used to enforce rule like the doors would be locked after Midnight and you had to leave every morning at 9:00 AM and had to stay out until 5:00 PM. They told me that they don't want to try to force people to attend classes anymore because it would drive away all the Birthright people who never experienced a real Shabbat before. Many more Birthright people started to coming then (2011) since the previous time I was there (2007) since the terrorism situation improved. They started accepting people only under 30 who didn't grow up religious (I forget exactly what the rules were.). I sent an E-mail and asked if I qualify (I was 29) and they said yes. He thought I was too religious but for serious yeshiva students, I'm no where near religious enough. I keep Shabbat and kosher but I don't always pray 3 times a day.

Lol even with my past its too BTey for me. Just volunteer with them when they do their things and check out the Kahanist books in their library. Mayonot is good, and there are other yeshivas you can stay at for months.

As for Jeff Sidel, drink a lot before when it's permitted and make sure to go to the bathroom before you start walking, and then wait there till he gives you a place. I ended up getting invited by randoms on my way to wait for Jeff too, but sometimes the people you eat at are great, sometimes it's not as perfect, it all depends on the people, but it wasn't an issue for me. If you had to run for three hours to get away from terrorists, you would and you'd be fine if your head is covered or it's not sunny. By the time I walked to kotel and sat down it was maybe two hours, not the end of the world, my only issue is I prefer to wear as little and comfortable clothing as possible, and US dress clothes are totally not made for hot climates, I dream of making a new Jewish Israeli style that is modest and respectable and not torture to wear while running around ripping off the death to Israeli soldiers stickers everywhere.