Author Topic: Trump: Wave of Anti-Semitic Incidents Could Be False Flags Perpetrated by Jews  (Read 2508 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Idiotic.  Muslims were caught doing false flags not Jews.  The people around trump are sometimes very stupid.  Alt right talking points again.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't know about Trump saying Anti-Semitic incidents could be false flags perpetrated by Jews.   It seems contradictory to him opening his address to congress speaking about them.

Are there any thoughts on his speech?  No one has mentioned it at all.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't know about Trump saying Anti-Semitic incidents could be false flags perpetrated by Jews.   It seems contradictory to him opening his address to congress speaking about them.

Are there any thoughts on his speech?  No one has mentioned it at all.

It's been getting rave reviews. I didn't get a chance to listen yet.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Forget my last post.  I am reading the Haaretz links now. 
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 07:31:49 PM by Lisa »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
It's been getting rave reviews. I didn't get a chance to listen yet.
It's fun watching the left react to Trump.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think this is a storm in a tea pot. Trump is well known for mumbling incoherent or dumb things at a time and I don't think there is more to this than that.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Didn't he mean the other side....his opponents.  The liberals.  Did he say Jewish people are doing this to themselves?  And isn't it still anti Semitic incidents if the Jewish people are being used to create false flags.  People on the left are generally very anti Jew and anti Israel.  They would love to kill two birds with one stone.  I have heard him denounce these incidents more than once.  With no disclaimer.  Isn't AG Ben Shapiro a democrat. http://triblive.com/news/adminpage/10227470-74/shapiro-obama-attorney
Maybe he is throwing up a false flag.

Maybe what Rush Limbaugh said today is right....
The story today is not Jeff Sessions. The story is not the Trump campaign. The story is not the Russians hacked the election. The story is not the Trump campaign was working with the Russians. The story is the effort by Barack H. Obama -- and the Democrat Party and the New York Times and Washington Post -- to sabotage the Trump presidency.

Maybe Josh Shapiro has to payback Obama.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 06:16:43 AM by Poppy »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I didn't see in the original article where he said it was the JOOS.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
It is time that the police does its work. The only way to know is to cach the criminals and present them to a court so that the public can see the evidence. The opposition and Trump are making stories, they are not presenting facts.

Beside from this it shows the neglect of Trump and the opposition for the terrorized victims. They are not feeling with them, but only looking how to get political profit out of this.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member