Author Topic: Mother of all bombs dropped on Afghanistan.  (Read 1616 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Mother of all bombs dropped on Afghanistan.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 02:45:52 PM »
Whatever it is but it is excellent job done.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 10:08:24 PM »
I have a gut feeling the MOAB was one of Trump's motivations for becoming president. 

Trumps reasons for becoming president:
1) Getting more TV time
2) making his kids in charge of everything
3) getting to use the MOAB

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 10:35:04 PM »
I heard them say Mother of All Bombs. I saw it say Moab (the Biblical nation). Now I realized that it's an acronym for Mother of All Bombs. I thought it was some play on words based on the Hebrew (Moab means from father because it was created through the incestuous relationship between Lot and his daughter.). I also thought it might have been named after Moab because of how Israel defeated Moab in Judges Chapter 3.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 04:04:59 PM »
I know reports are preliminary, but that 1 MOAB apparently killed roughly 100 Muslims, and 36 ISIS militants.  A little on the low end... but oh well.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2017, 05:09:24 PM »
Trump should have dropped the bomb on Iran, not Afghanistan.

Here is why explained in detail with pictures:

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,89475.0.html
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2017, 09:56:38 PM »
Trump should have dropped the bomb on Iran, not Afghanistan.

Here is why explained in detail with pictures:

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,89475.0.html

I actually think he will bomb Iran... I've heard others say this as well... and it kinda makes sense.

Trump has a complex... specifically regarding Obama's legacy, and undoing it wherever possible.  So much of his executive actions were focused on undoing that lagacy... but he was humiliated by his trainwreck attempt to replace Obamacare with Ryan/Trump-care... so now, he is trying to compensate for that.

His motivation for attacking Assad's facilitties, was about highlighting Obama's/UNs diplomatic failure with Assad... he refered to that in his speech afterwards.  With the MOAB ISIS attack... it wasnt a coincidence he used a weapon that Obama shunned.  Also, lets be honest, Trump loves weapons.... the bigger the better.

But the ultimate goal for Trump, is to undo Obama's most proud and evil accomplishment... the Iran/Nuclear deal.   And theres no better way to do that, than with bombs. Even many democrats were against Obama's deal, so its win/win for him.  For trump, its all in the timing... he'll wait for a catalyst...  and unilatterally bomb the crap out of them... preferably from his gold-plated Trump-bomber.  Also, Iran, like N. Korea has little to no economic impact on the U.S.