Author Topic: Mit Romney  (Read 1740 times)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Mit Romney
« on: September 18, 2007, 09:06:57 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070917/wl_mideast_afp/usvote2008iranun_070917173239

I dont know much about Mit Romney, but he just said that if the UN doesnt withdraw their invitation to Ahmadinijad the US should consider withdrawing from the UN
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Re: Mit Romney
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 09:31:44 AM »
Good.  The UN is anti-gun too, they want to take away our guns so that they can rule over the world.

Romney claims he wants to secure the border.  I believe he sways the wind.  I am going to keep the Tom Tancredo pressure on him, so that he blows in the right direction.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 10:26:13 AM »
Re:  "...Romney claims he wants to secure the border..."

Yeah...He wants to secure the border to secure freedom for all Mexicans to cross over it to OUR side.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 10:34:05 AM »
Do you know if another candidate previously stated this? 

Duncan Hunter was the first candidate who stood up to moveon.org.  Then, Guiliani noticed this and immediately started doing the same and spent money for an ad in the NYTimes to counter the moveon.org one.

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 03:30:10 PM »
  I don't know if i could ever bring myself to vote for a morman for president even if i pretty much agreed with what they had to say.......then again, all politicians are pretty much the same kind of sell outs........they'll tell you what you want to here and once they are elected do whatever they want with no accountability.....read my lips. no new taxes lol! ;)

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 03:40:18 PM »
I agree with him.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 04:11:01 PM »
If a Democrat said it, even if he/she didn't mean it, I would have been pleasantly surprised.