Author Topic: NY court rejects huge Israeli suit against Facebook for allowing terrorists...  (Read 792 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
NY court rejects huge Israeli suit against Facebook for allowing terrorists calling to kill Jews

A New York Federal Court rejected Thursday the Shurat Hadin billion dollar suit against Facebook for not preventing incitement to kill Israelis.

https://jtf.org/ny-court-rejects-huge-israeli-suit-against-facebook-for-allowing-terrorists-calling-to-kill-jews/
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Facebook is lousy in a lot of ways.  It's OK to threaten Jews or other people on that site.  If you complain about someone who posts something like this, that account is only suspended for only 24 hours.  After that, that account can post the worst stuff against someone or something and that account will NEVER be removed from facebook.  What a joke.  I was being harrassed by someone on FB once, and that account was suspended for only 24 hours.  After that, the guy still harrassed me after that till he died.  That's why I know this rule by Facebook.  But if JTF has a Facebook account, that account will be removed(which I think it was).  The powers that be at Facebook pick and chooses who to enforce the rules to and ignore a constant problem after the account is flagged once.  These rules should and must be changed because this garage will continue to happen till Zuckerberg changes the policy on his website.  I don't think he will.