Author Topic: Vandal faces charges charges of assault of Boston's Holocaust Memorial  (Read 1449 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
They didn't charge him with a hate crime, now he gets off easy.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
During the arraignment today, Isaac's attorney, Rebecca Kozak, said her client suffers from a "host" of mental health issues. She also said his father, who helped raise him, was murdered, which contributed to his struggles.

Prosecutor Anthony Rizzo said a taxi driver helped identity Isaac as the vandal. According to police records, a verbal argument ensued shortly  before Isaac was seen throwing a rock at a glass panel

What kind of mental illness caused him to attack just the holocaust memorial?

What has the memorial to do with his dead father?

What was said in this verbal argument?

More questions than answers...
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
What kind of mental illness caused him to attack just the holocaust memorial?

What has the memorial to do with his dead father?

What was said in this verbal argument?

More questions than answers...

I think he should be charged with a hate crime and be required to pay restitution (however long it takes him) to the Holocaust memorial, for damages he caused, regardless of his personal problems.

Unfortunately, he was not charged with a hate crime, and will likely get off with little punishment.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I think he should be charged with a hate crime and be required to pay restitution (however long it takes him) to the Holocaust memorial, for damages he caused, regardless of his personal problems.

Unfortunately, he was not charged with a hate crime, and will likely get off with little punishment.

Yes this is unfortunate.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani