Author Topic: Black Muslim Police Officer Commits Jihad In Minneapolis  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Black Muslim Police Officer Commits Jihad In Minneapolis
« on: July 18, 2017, 08:24:40 PM »
Why do the white on black police shootings get more attention when the blacks were suspects? The white woman shot was not a suspect. This is was a hate crime by the police.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/18/mohamed-noor-somali-american-cop-who-allegedly-shot-jessica-damond-lauded-by-community.html

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Black Muslim Police Officer Commits Jihad In Minneapolis
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 09:56:28 AM »
This is homicide by affirmative action. He was hired despite being unqualified only to fill a specific minority (Somali) quota. He has been kept on the job and armed as a menace despite repeated complaints and evidence of misconduct and misqulatification. The Mayor and the police departments are to blame and should be prosecuted.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 12:38:22 PM »
How a somali muslamic can be in the police.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2017, 02:58:45 PM »
Was he even a citizen? Its it required to be a citizen to serve in any governmental capacity? Maybe the Justice Department should investigate the City of Minneapolis for hiring non-citizens to be police officers. Somalia is also on the travel ban. There have already been cases of Muslims being Muslim in Minneapolis. I say Muslims being Muslims because I don't remember if it was terrorism or some other Muslim incident. Minnesota also has an openly black Muslim in Congress. They say he was the first Muslim in Congress because they don't Barack Hussein Obama as a Muslim.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2017, 03:52:00 PM »
This is homicide by affirmative action. He was hired despite being unqualified only to fill a specific minority (Somali) quota. He has been kept on the job and armed as a menace despite repeated complaints and evidence of misconduct and misqulatification. The Mayor and the police departments are to blame and should be prosecuted.
In NYC, they are being hired and moved up in the ranks quickly.  Placed in positions of great authority.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2017, 04:00:53 PM »
Where's the white lives matter movement?

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2017, 03:01:19 AM »
A muzrat & a jigab00 to boot

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2017, 03:48:07 PM »
After Muslim cop kills unarmed woman who called 911, Minneapolis mayor reassures Muslims and warns against “Islamophobia”

Killer Cop Mohamed Noor was Hired for “diversity”. What would happen if this was a white cop and a black victim?

https://jtf.org/after-muslim-cop-kills-unarmed-woman-who-called-911-minneapolis-mayor-reassures-muslims-and-warns-against-islamophobia/
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2017, 06:00:00 PM »

When I first glanced at this picture, I thought the woman in the tent was a giraffe. Then I looked at the picture and realized it was a black Muslim. I guess black giraffes are Muslims too, not just basketball players. The tent made it look like it was a costume of someone dressed up as a mascot.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2017, 01:58:19 PM »
If Somali muslamics are in the police, then who are the criminals.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2017, 02:31:38 PM »
Somali immigrant cop Mohamed Noor, who shot Justine Damond, was 'highly celebrated' by Minneapolis mayor in 2015

You celebrate people AFTER they have archived something! Bolschewiks live in their wishfull-thinking-world.

Obama got the Nobel price before he had done anything. There is a pattern that causes harm!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani