Author Topic: Noahides and JTF  (Read 1266 times)

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
Noahides and JTF
« on: September 18, 2007, 08:51:16 PM »
It might be an idear to promote Noahides in  subsection on the forum.I feel this might bring more ppl to the forum and to the Kahanist idear.I will ask Chaim on the next Q AND A.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

newman

Re: Noahides and JTF
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 08:55:33 PM »
It might be an idear to promote Noahides in  subsection on the forum.I feel this might bring more ppl to the forum and to the Kahanist idear.I will ask Chaim on the next Q AND A.
I've suggested a noachide/ Sheva Mitzvot child board. People are always surfing looking for things about it. Lubab has enough knowledge to put down something quick. It might land a few more surfers here.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 05:42:15 AM »
ABSOLUTLEY some of my friends would come for the discussion.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 05:22:41 PM »
There is definate scope Newman,Lubab could guide us in certain thing that require making things KOSHER.I know its extra work for Lubab but he might consider it.