Author Topic: Rocket Scientest  (Read 1333 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Rocket Scientest
« on: July 25, 2017, 08:59:17 AM »

This might be what happens to your brain on drugs.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Rocket Scientest
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 03:38:12 PM »
Does she try to make herself sound British? She doesn't sound like an American but not quite British either. Madonna tries to sound British also.

I don't think I've ever heard her before. I just know she was in the news for drinking and driving. I don't know anything else about her.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 08:11:24 PM »
She is an 'actress'. 
Does she try to make herself sound British? She doesn't sound like an American but not quite British either. Madonna tries to sound British also.

I don't think I've ever heard her before. I just know she was in the news for drinking and driving. I don't know anything else about her.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 11:08:37 PM »

She's a native of Long Island and truly a disgrace.

Her accent is some weird kind of amalgamation of the different languages that she claims to be fluent in. She claims to be a "polyglot" which is complete nonsense. Her brain is just fried from past substance abuse. To be blunt, she's an embarrassment. There are quite a few articles clowning her in the main-sewer establishment media.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/what-the-hell-is-going-on-with-lindsay-lohan