Author Topic: Tasmania  (Read 8500 times)

admin

Tasmania
« on: September 19, 2007, 12:09:01 AM »
Are there problems facing Tasmania today? I think it's a cool state. Do they have Muzzie or Abbo problems? I heard the Abbos there were wiped out.

newman

Re: Tasmania
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 12:18:53 AM »
Are there problems facing Tasmania today? I think it's a cool state. Do they have Muzzie or Abbo problems? I heard the Abbos there were wiped out.

They were wiped out and as a result there are no abbo problems.

The only problems are extra transport costs etc, but it is beautiful. In some places, the people are inbred. We make jokes about it.

When a Tasmanian couple get divorced they are still legally brother & sister. ;D

Joe Schmo

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 12:25:18 AM »
What kind of problems do Abbos normally pose?

newman

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 12:27:01 AM »
What kind of problems do Abbos normally pose?

They stick to their own neighbourhoods pretty much and do an occasional riot. Most times the only problems we see are drunkunness.

In the counrty towns they are worse with gangs of kids commiting crimes like theft & vandalism.

Never would you have the stabbing, raping & shooting of whites like schvartzas do.

In their own communities there is terrible abuse of women & children, drinking & petrol sniffing.

They rarely bother the mainstream white community.

newman

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 12:46:21 AM »
Were you in Tasmania? Were you in New Zealand?

List the Australian states you've been in. I know them all and I used to be able to point to them on a map and maybe I still could.

Not Tassie, yet

I've been from Melbourne, Vic , to NSW, right up to just past Townsville in QLD. Been inland a long way, too.

newman

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 12:59:23 AM »
But you didn't list the states.

VIC (Victoria)
NSW (New South Wales)
QLD (Queensland)
+ ACT (Australian Capital Territory) Like DC...it's within NSW.

Those three eastern, mainland states combined are the size of half of europe.

newman

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 01:07:54 AM »
Were you in NZ? How many other countries have you been to? Have you ever been to Israel?

Only Vanuatu so far. Israel & USA are my only priorities. I wanted to see europe, but I refuse on principle now.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 01:12:08 AM »
Queensland is the most beautiful state in the country with the biggest retards being born there.

newman

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 01:16:02 AM »
Do you need a passport for Vanuatu?

I used to want to go to Jordan and Egypt (I only went to Taba right past Eilat which was surrendered by The Shamir Government in 1989.) but now I refuse in principle too. People can visit Cyprus instead and I've been wanting to go there for a while and I even have a Cyprus guide book and I made a list of things to see but I never got a chance. And instead of visiting Turkey, people can visit Greece.

You still need a passport for Vanuatu but not a visa for Australians & New Zealanders.

As a rough guide, I'd never go where (a) the water is unsafe to drink and (b) it's mulim. I may visit Morocco IF I was sailing in the western Med'.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2007, 01:17:14 AM »
Hardly any muslims or any real migrant communities are found in Tasmania. All the hardcore convicts were sent there. Tasmanians are a bit backwards and sleep with their immediate family members is the stereotype people on the mainland have of them. There was a neo-nazi whore a few years ago that started distributing anti-semitic material to alot of people down in Tasmania, one of those [censored] christian types blaming the Jews on Jesus' death etc.

newman

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2007, 01:22:37 AM »
You can go to Ceuta, the remaining European colony in North Africa. It is Spanish and across from Gibraltar, a British colony in Iberia.

Yes, but in Casablanca I could do my Humphry Bogart routine.

I may also get the chance to 'rescue' Sarah if she's there on her annual trip.

newman

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2007, 01:31:05 AM »
Yes, but in Casablanca I could do my Humphry Bogart routine.

What's that?

I may also get the chance to 'rescue' Sarah if she's there on her annual trip.

LOL!

From the B & W classic film "Cassablanca". Bogart sits in a bar he owns there in his white dinner jacket & says "Play it again, Sam". :laugh:

Kiwi

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2007, 06:58:57 AM »
Does Tasmania have Muzzie problems?

No they don't and yes I lived there 6 years, and I go back 4 times a year :P One of the Best States Australia has, every much the same as New Zealand without the Maoris.

newman

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2007, 06:53:46 PM »
So NZ is better than Australia?

NO!!!!

It's full of Maoris who make your negroes look like whimps.

Kiwi

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2007, 08:00:48 PM »

Yes in many ways  ;D both countries have there good and bad points. I love both lands.  :laugh:

Kiwi

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2007, 08:03:37 PM »

NO!!!!

It's full of Maoris who make your schvartzas look like whimps.

ROFLMAO! Yeah they are built like brick sh*t houses lol.

But Maori's are NOT anti Jew.

Newman why don't you like Maoris? They never have ever hurt Jews, infact they are supportive.

Its it because they are coloured?  :P

newman

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2007, 08:08:17 PM »

NO!!!!

Newman why don't you like Maoris? They never have ever hurt Jews, infact they are supportive.

I don't actually dislike them.

I think as cloured people go they're at the top of the tree (no pun intended). They are the most able to assimilate into civilised society, take office jobs etc. The gangsta ones are scary but there are a greater proportion of civilised maoris to uncivilised than there are in any other black race (apart from ethiopian Jews).

newman

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2007, 08:57:12 PM »
Are Aborigines Anti-Semitic?

An aborigine would be incapable of understanding the term.

newman

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2007, 09:13:07 PM »
Then why do you hate them?

Chaim hates bad schvartzas because of their Anti-Semitism. It shouldn't have anything to do with race. I never thought anything bad about them until you started telling us about them. Chaim said on the first Ask JTF that he doesn't think they are a threat to America so I have a future question for him asking if they are a threat to Australia.

I don't hate them. I'm just realistic.

Threat is the wrong word.

What you have with them is 90+% unemployment, 75+% substance abuse, destruction of every dwelling they are given and a HUGE welfare/ social security bill. Plus AA jobs etc.

newman

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2007, 09:16:16 PM »
Then why do you hate them?

Chaim hates bad schvartzas because of their Anti-Semitism. It shouldn't have anything to do with race. I never thought anything bad about them until you started telling us about them. Chaim said on the first Ask JTF that he doesn't think they are a threat to America so I have a future question for him asking if they are a threat to Australia.

I did forget to mention that 20 years ago, some abbo activists went to Libya for 'training' with Ghaddafi. So I suspect there may be some anti-semitism among the hard core. A few abbo muslim converts would no doubt be anti-Israel.

newman

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2007, 09:17:33 PM »
Are they themselves affirmative action people just like American blacks are?

Not to the same degree.

AA jobs for them are in gov't, not forced on private companies.

newman

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2007, 09:30:23 PM »
I mean affirmative action the adjective, which describes blacks with limited intelligence and and who are unqualified for jobs. All evil blacks are affirmative action whether or not they have an affirmative action job.

Oh for sure!

Their IQ is so low that American blacks look like rocket scientists. The activists you see on TV who are half intelligent are often 25% to 90% white. Some are even white with blue eyes! But your full bloods are borderline retarded like africans. Remember that it was an 'arrested' culture. Completely stoneage.

newman

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2007, 09:48:05 PM »
Do you believe there are genetic reasons for that? Can they reject that culture and be smart if they choose to?

That's the big question.

The top 5-10% in IQ (like africans) can. The rest are just too simple, IMO.

Maoris are much better. They ARE smart and the only bad ones are the ones who choose to be savages. Most maoris have NO trouble getting a good education and a decent job.

Kiwi

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2007, 06:35:22 AM »

NO!!!!

I think as cloured people go they're at the top of the tree (no pun intended). They are the most able to assimilate into civilised society, take office jobs etc. The gangsta ones are scary but there are a greater proportion of civilised maoris to uncivilised than there are in any other black race (apart from ethiopian Jews).

You don't not like them, but think you they  are below you?

All blacks of anyrace are below you as a white fella?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 06:38:20 AM by The Infidel. »

newman

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2007, 07:39:34 AM »

NO!!!!

You don't not like them, but think you they  are below you?

All blacks of anyrace are below you as a white fella?

No, but their culture is inferior to mine.