Author Topic: Now Leftists Coming After Columbus Statues, Boat Replicas  (Read 800 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Now Leftists Coming After Columbus Statues, Boat Replicas
« on: August 18, 2017, 04:25:11 PM »
Because they are “racist” (while completely ignoring real Muslim racism).

https://jtf.org/leftists-coming-after-columbus-statues-boat-replicas/

Times Square Subway Station Mosaics To Be Replaced For Looking Too Much Like Confederate Flag

https://jtf.org/times-square-subway-station-mosaics-to-be-replaced-for-looking-too-much-like-confederate-flag/
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Now Leftists Coming After Columbus Statues, Boat Replicas
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 04:27:32 PM »
They should take down Thomas Jefferson and George Washington statues.  They both owned slaves and Jefferson had an affair with at least one of his own slaves.  He had kids with her and is now buried next to her on his estate in Virginia.  I know because I visited Jefferson's estate once on vacation.

Offline Shoftim3:31

• Junior JTFer
  • If at first you dont succeed, reload and try again
Re: Now Leftists Coming After Columbus Statues, Boat Replicas
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 05:18:13 PM »
Hacol Beseder as the retarded Bureaucracy here loves to say.

So the West collapses after treating the Jews like [censored] for hundreds of years. I think they are getting what they deserve. They harassed us about the Palestinians, and now those same people are running rampant in the West. Who's laughing now? We are.

While I personally prefer the Western World to anything else really, it is poetic that yet another civilization that attacked the Jews is collapsing.

Any man that makes fun of the Jews will regret it. Maybe not him, but his descendants will, the next generations might.
Our worst enemy isn't Nazis, Arabs or Liberals, its Jews that hate themselves: Bernies Sanders, Chuck Schumer, George Soros.

Everyone else just strayed from H' word. But these people pretend.