Author Topic: Cheif Rabbi of Spain: "Run for your lives"  (Read 630 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Cheif Rabbi of Spain: "Run for your lives"
« on: August 20, 2017, 05:39:14 AM »
http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/267630/chief-rabbi-spain-hub-islamist-terror-all-europe-daniel-greenfield

Chief Rabbi: Spain is “Hub of Islamist Terror for All of Europe,”
August 20, 2017
Daniel Greenfield

The good news is that Spain is in competition in that regard with Germany, France and Brussels. But I don't know whom that's good news for except Islamic terrorists.

It isn't usual that a Chief Rabbi's message is, "Run for your lives". But that's basically the message here.

Commenting on deadly attacks in Catalonia, the chief rabbi of that region in Spain said his community is doomed, partly because of radical Islam and the alleged reluctance of authorities to confront it.

Rabbi Meir Bar-Hen has been encouraging his congregants to leave Spain, which he called during an interview with JTA a “hub of Islamist terror for all of Europe,” for years before the attacks Thursday and Friday, he said.

“I tell my congregants: Don’t think we’re here for good. And I encourage them to buy property in Israel. This place is lost. Don’t repeat the mistake of Algerian Jews, of Venezuelan Jews. Better [get out] early than late.”

Leftist and Islamist hellholes are really not good places for Jews, or anyone else, to live. There's an obvious lesson there that's too obvious for our wise and enlightened rulers to figure out.

Part of the problem exposed by the attacks, Bar-Hen said, is the presence of a large Muslim community with “radical fringes.” Once these people are “living among you,” he said of terrorists and their supporters, “it’s very difficult to get rid of them. They only get stronger.” He also said this applied to Europe as a whole.

“Europe is lost,” he said.

Difficult isn't the same as impossible. But it's unclear what would qualify as an actual wake up call at this late date. Repeated massacres in the UK and France have had no actual effect. Muslim massacres in Germany haven't budged Merkel. Spain defected to the other side after the first post 9/11 attacks. I don't have much reason for optimism now. The only electoral effect of this last wave of terror was to aid Jeremy Corbyn, the best friend of Islamic terrorists.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge