Author Topic: Bannon wanted to move the Israel embassy to Jerusalem; Kushner blocked it  (Read 4601 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
By the way I read that Bannon will be making a speech at the next ZOA conference.  Sheldon Addelson is a big ZOA donor.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I didn't think JTF had mixed views on Bannon.  Until he was no longer with the Trump administration.  And then it seemed like he would be missed.  Maybe I wasn't reading carefully enough.

Well I definitely did lol.
I never bought the media lies about him, and I still don't understand fully what precisely (if anything) he did to help the neonazi altright, so I can't really see him negatively until that's made clear to me.  Perhaps my view differs from that of this movement.  I just assumed there must be others like me in here on this issue.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Bannon turned a beacon of freedom into a populist crap show, so of course it catered to alt-right retards, they dominate the discussion in the articles. He's way less anti-Israel than Kushner, but that's not saying much. He's not a Jew-hater, that's retarded. I like Dana Loesch better than him, and I believe her sexual harassment trial against him, the reason she left Breitbart, is still ongoing along with the gag order on her.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge