Author Topic: Iran and Hamas restore relations, includes major military support  (Read 1053 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This is sick!

Iran has lost it's last rest of dignity and self-respect!

The same people who promoted and executed murder of thousands of shiites worldwide are now the best friends again?

Iran is winning the war. Hamas, Al Quaida and Isis are loosing. Imo they have already lost. There is no sane reason in giving anything to them.

When was it the last time in history when the winner paid to the looser of a war?

Here you see a clear example what anti-semitism does to people. It affects mental health.

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/iran-hamas-restore-relations-includes-major-military-support/
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Iran and Hamas restore relations, includes major military support
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 05:36:11 AM »
Birds of feather flock together. It's not a new thing.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Iran and Hamas restore relations, includes major military support
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 12:20:30 PM »
Birds of feather flock together. It's not a new thing.

But after all what happened in the last years? I was always shocked when I read this statements of Al-Quaida, Muslim-Brotherhood and Hamas. They promoted the murder of Shiites, the destruction of their graves, mosques and private buildings. They openly wanted to commit genocide and bragged about their plans.

Now they have lost the war in Syria and Iran offers them support.

I think Israel must be very watchfull about their activities in Syria and Lebanon. The leadership and a part of the poplulation of Iran are planning something again what is for them more important than even their own life. This are not normal people.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani