Author Topic: Las Vegas  (Read 3935 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Las Vegas
« on: October 02, 2017, 05:21:39 PM »

So it was a muslim convert who was a super duper demonrat that shot them up. ISIS took credit, and when they do it's been them thusly to my knowledge.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Las Vegas
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 05:39:49 PM »
He was most probably a closet muslamic.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 05:51:24 PM »

She looks like a donkey.

He was most probably a closet muslamic.

If he was a muslim or a democrat supporting muslims, wouldn't surprise me. They're really dumb enough that a muslim could probably convince a minority of democrat to kill someone for ISIS. But sources are all saying convert, and Daniel Greefield wrote a whole article explaining the statistic that converts to Islam are likely to commit terrorism.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 06:26:09 PM »

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 07:14:29 PM »
So it was the fault of ordinary Americans? These traitor pigs always blame Americans.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 07:43:16 PM »
She forgot to switch her happy face profile picture.

She looks like a donkey.

If he was a muslim or a democrat supporting muslims, wouldn't surprise me. They're really dumb enough that a muslim could probably convince a minority of democrat to kill someone for ISIS. But sources are all saying convert, and Daniel Greefield wrote a whole article explaining the statistic that converts to Islam are likely to commit terrorism.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2017, 10:27:09 AM »

The missing link:  the shooter-murderer discovered islam.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/something-odd-isis-taking-credit-205532666.html
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2017, 12:16:51 PM »
Only a muslamic can perpetrate such a dastardly crime. He has to be a lone fox killer.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2017, 12:45:56 PM »
So it was the fault of ordinary Americans? These traitor pigs always blame Americans.

The same people that blame Jews in Israel when muslims kill them keep blaming their fellow countrymen in the same way when muslims kill them.

--

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/268033/could-stephen-paddock-las-vegas-killer-be-muslim-daniel-greenfield#.WdJ6neV1S4U.facebook

Could Stephen Paddock, the Las Vegas Killer, be a Muslim Convert?
October 2, 2017
Daniel Greenfield

Over 50 people are dead and hundreds wounded in the worst mass shooting attack in American history. The alleged killer, Stephen Paddock, a 64-year-old man, who spent a lot of time moving around.

His father was a notorious bank robber and he had done quite a bit of gambling lately. My own instinct is that this case is exactly what it appears to be, a mass killer dealing with the disappointments of life through mass murder. We've had a bunch of these already.

But ISIS has claimed responsibility. And the ISIS claim states that Paddock was a Muslim convert. That's not definitive. ISIS likes to claim credit for attacks. And Paddock doesn't look anything like your typical Muslim terrorist. How plausible is it that someone like him could convert to Islam and decide to kill a whole bunch of Americans?

Three words. Terry Lee Loewen.

In the mountain of Islamic terror plots and attacks, individual incidents are easily forgotten. Especially when they're just plots.

But Terry Lee Loewen is worth remembering. Especially since if Paddock does turn out to be a Muslim convert, Terry Lee Loewen will be the closest parallel.

A 58-year-old airport worker was charged Friday with allegedly planning a suicide bombing at a passenger terminal at the Wichita Mid-Continent Airport in Kansas.

U.S. Attorney Barry Grissom said Loewen spent months developing a plan to drive a carload of explosives to the airport terminal and that he was determined to trigger the bomb himself and die in the blast. Loewen, who is white, became radicalized after reading extremist Islamic material on the Internet, Grissom said.

Statements Loewen has made to FBI Employee 1 reflect his desire to engage in violent jihadl on behalf of al Qaeda.

"As time goes on I care less and less about what other people think of me, or my views of lslam. I have been studying subjects like jihad, martyrdom operations, and Sharia law. I don't understand how you can read the Qur'an and the sunnah3 of the Prophet (saw)a and not understand that jihad and the implementation of Sharia is absolutely demanded of all the Muslim Ummah."

Loewen left a letter dated December 71,7013 for a family member describing his intent to conduct a martyrdom operation. It reads in part:

By the time you read this I will - if everything went as planned- have been martyred in the path of Allah. There will have been an event at the airport which I am responsible for. The operation was timed to cause maximum carnage + death.

This isn't all that unique except that Loewen was a 58-year-old avionics technician in Kansas. A few weeks before the attack, he was handing out candy to trick or treaters.

His first wife, Sarah Loewen, recalled him as being “mellow.” His brother-in-law, David Reddig, told a reporter that Loewen had come to his aid after he was put out of work with an injured eye, helping him with his truck payments and tending to his chickens as well as his house.

“A good guy,” Reddig said.

But, according to a 21-page criminal complaint filed in Wichita federal court as case 13-M-621-01-KMH, Loewen was secretly as bad a guy as could be. His neighbors were stunned by the thought that while they watched fictional terrorist plots unfold on Homeland, he was allegedly trying to perpetrate a real one. Kids who had trick-or-treated at his house six weeks ago now discovered that the scariest costume of this year’s Halloween had really been one that seemed not to be a disguise.

“We just went trick-or-treating down there,” Kyia Reed told a reporter. “It’s a normal house, normal decorations. We saw him and his wife, both normal people.”

The Loewen case has remained unique. If Paddock proves to have converted to Islam, it will no longer be unique. People from any walk of life can fall into membership in a death cult.

And either way, it's important to remember that the best and only true predictor of Islamic terrorism remains Islam. There are occasional deranged random killers, and Paddock may prove to be one of them, but we are in a sustained conflict with an ideology that has killed thousands.

And its killers are not random lone wolves. They're an invading army.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2017, 01:25:15 PM »
Physically and outwardly he may be appearing normal, but his mind and evil soul have deadly converted in to a muslamic. This is what the ISIS wanted even without touching him or talking with him. I have never seen any liberal muslamic , but have understood that the more sophisticated they look, the more dangerous they are.   

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2017, 09:37:15 AM »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2017, 07:37:22 PM »
Physically and outwardly he may be appearing normal, but his mind and evil soul have deadly converted in to a muslamic. This is what the ISIS wanted even without touching him or talking with him. I have never seen any liberal muslamic , but have understood that the more sophisticated they look, the more dangerous they are.

Islam has nothing to do with this. The Satanic scumbag was prescribed generic Valium (an anti-anxiety medication) and was taking it irregularly. Benzodiazepines (Valium, Xanax, etc.) dull the mind, impair cognitive ability and the adverse effects are incredibly dangerous.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2017, 08:30:43 PM »
Islam has nothing to do with this. The Satanic scumbag was prescribed generic Valium (an anti-anxiety medication) and was taking it irregularly. Benzodiazepines (Valium, Xanax, etc.) dull the mind, impair cognitive ability and the adverse effects are incredibly dangerous.

Um.  That really doesn't explain what he did

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2017, 10:01:38 PM »
I don't think any of us know the real story yet. Also, I do not buy it that drugs by themselves turn a normal person into a mass murderer.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2017, 12:22:26 AM »
I don't think any of us know the real story yet. Also, I do not buy it that drugs by themselves turn a normal person into a mass murderer.

Yes if that were true there would have been a lot more mass murderers. Thousands and thousands of them

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2017, 01:02:29 AM »
Um.  That really doesn't explain what he did

Las Vegas maniac Stephen Paddock showed signs he was crazy — such as lying in bed and screaming​,​ “Oh my God” — his girlfriend told investigators, according to a new report.

Longtime gal pal Marilou Danley revealed that Paddock “would lie in bed, just moaning and screaming, ‘Oh my God,'” according to an NBC News report citing former FBI officials briefed on the matter.

Danley also said Paddock showed “mental health symptoms,” one of the unnamed officials said.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/05/vegas-shooters-girlfriend-reveals-his-bizarre-behavior/

Dr. Mel Pohl, the chief medical officer at the Las Vegas Recovery Center, said diazepam can make some people with underlying anger issues “aggressive.”

http://nypost.com/2017/10/04/vegas-madman-regularly-wore-gloves-because-of-bizarre-allergies/

Anxiety, panic, irritability, aggressiveness/aggression, paranoid psychosis, and delirium occurred in patients with withdrawal symptoms.

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/valium-side-effects.html

Draw your own conclusions!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2017, 01:08:52 AM »

He wasn't normal in the first place.

I take the story at face value. There's no manifesto. No ideology. No established motive by law enforcement. He was just out of his mind. He couldn't cope with life and the drugs exacerbated his deteriorated mental state rather than provide him with therapeutic help.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2017, 02:29:18 PM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2017, 04:44:49 PM »
It's possible his wife helped and knew he converted to Islam, the Philipines has muslims. Without ISIS saying they did it we would all just assume a liberal wanted to protest life.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2017, 12:06:22 AM »
It's possible his wife helped and knew he converted to Islam, the Philipines has muslims. Without ISIS saying they did it we would all just assume a liberal wanted to protest life.

Agree. And the fact that they claimed it right away and they've been threatening Las Vegas from what I read, makes it very suspicious at least