Author Topic: Regarding the so-called "Jena 6"  (Read 18882 times)

Erica

Re: Regarding the so-called "Jena 6"
« Reply #75 on: October 07, 2007, 01:27:03 PM »
They talk about how the sentences are not the same. Check the prior arrest records. This bell is a time bomb. I don't care if he kills blacks, robes blacks and do what ever he wants to blacks. If he agrees to only commit mayhem in black areas, then we should let him and all his kind go and make sure that they are restricted to black areas. I have no problem with that. I only want to see blacks arrested when the hurt, rob and do worse to white people. Why should I pay for their prison stay. I am sick of paying anything for them.
He had misdemeanor charges, yes . There is no question about that. The problem is that even with that as a given, the whites who committed the same crime he and the rest of the Jena 6 committed never did a day in jail. And fjack, your post is kind of disturbing. You think that its okay for blacks to kill blacks? Why? Would you be forthcoming if I'd said the same things about whites? Probably not. Wishing death on the black community at the hands of ANYONE is just wrong on so many levels.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #76 on: October 07, 2007, 01:41:30 PM »
They did a crime and now they have to do the time, they should really be doing federal prison time because this was a basis crime against whites.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #77 on: October 07, 2007, 01:45:40 PM »
Blacks killing blacks are your problem, not mine. Everytime a white cop confronts a black, trouble. You can deal with them. I see no reason to have white police, fire or any other type of service to take care of blacks. You can hire your own police or use gang bangers to police your hoods. I don't want to deal anymore with this constant complaining. Let your mail order revs go out and do the law enforcement, social services etc. You can be financed by the taxes you pay. The government should send all the money that you pay in taxes back to your community so you can turn it over to the revs to pay for whatever services you need. By doing this, I don't have to hear about 'institutional racism', 'enviormental racism', 'double standards', 'prison industrial complex',' police brutality', and on and on. Just take care of your own problems and leave white people alone. We are forced to hire you, work with you, cow tow to black social 'customs' etc. I have nothing against blacks, I am just sick and tired of dealing with them anymore. I consider them hopeless.

Erica

« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2007, 01:52:13 PM »
They did a crime and now they have to do the time, they should really be doing federal prison time because this was a basis crime against whites.
JB, I'm going to take advantage of this moment to reply to you because you , for ONCE, didn't use one ebonic term...Bravo!

First of all anyone who commits crimes against anyone for any reason is not wrapped too tight to begin with. And to be clear, fighting someone of a different color isn't a federal offense  but it is prejudicial never the less. There were white teens who numbered more than 6 who beat a black boy up for coming to an all white party (which he was probably invited to). He went into the party, and instead of someone telling him he's not welcomed and locking the door, they jumped him and hit him with bottles and beat him. That's not fair, just like what the Jena 6 did to Justin Barker wasn't fair. But I'll tell you one thing, those white teens weren't sentenced to any time in jail at all. ALL of the Jena 6 served 8 to 10 months (Mychal Bell was just released a couple of weeks ago.) in jail pending sentencing. I think that is enough. And to think this all started because some black kids wanted to sit under a tree that white students deemed the "white tree". Racial tention bites the big one! On both sides. The Jena 6 were incredibly wrong for what they did to Justin Barker. They should have had a thicker skin and just let him say what he wanted and continued with their lives but they didn't let it go and THAT's why they were expelled from school. (And should have been). But they didn't deserve to be sent to jail for almost a year and then possibly sentenced to 22 years. If it was a fair deal, the white students should have been in there with them.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #79 on: October 07, 2007, 04:47:54 PM »
Erica, did the white boys beat up the black boy to the point where he became unconscious and continued to beat him even after he passed out? Did the the black boy have any white firends? If not, then why was he there at the party if it was not to cause trouble?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2007, 04:57:51 PM »
Erica, did the white boys beat up the black boy to the point where he became unconscious and continued to beat him even after he passed out? Did the the black boy have any white firends? If not, then why was he there at the party if it was not to cause trouble?
I am not up on this story 100% so correct me if I am wrong but the kid that the group of blacks attacked is said to have had no interaction with this group before he was beaten.  Simply put they attacked him for no good reason.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2007, 05:02:00 PM »
I am not up on this story 100% so correct me if I am wrong but the kid that the group of blacks attacked is said to have had no interaction with this group before he was beaten.  Simply put they attacked him for no good reason.

Well, what do you expect from blacks like that? The blacks I am friends with would never behave in that manner.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2007, 05:15:02 PM »

Well, what do you expect from blacks like that? The blacks I am friends with would never behave in that manner.
Black folks I am friends with would also not act in that manner however the sad fact is black folks like that are a minority inside of a minority.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2007, 06:00:40 PM »
JB, I'm going to take advantage of this moment to reply to you because you , for ONCE, didn't use one ebonic term...Bravo!

First of all anyone who commits crimes against anyone for any reason is not wrapped too tight to begin with. And to be clear, fighting someone of a different color isn't a federal offense  but it is prejudicial never the less. There were white teens who numbered more than 6 who beat a black boy up for coming to an all white party (which he was probably invited to). He went into the party, and instead of someone telling him he's not welcomed and locking the door, they jumped him and hit him with bottles and beat him. That's not fair, just like what the Jena 6 did to Justin Barker wasn't fair. But I'll tell you one thing, those white teens weren't sentenced to any time in jail at all. ALL of the Jena 6 served 8 to 10 months (Mychal Bell was just released a couple of weeks ago.) in jail pending sentencing. I think that is enough. And to think this all started because some black kids wanted to sit under a tree that white students deemed the "white tree". Racial tention bites the big one! On both sides. The Jena 6 were incredibly wrong for what they did to Justin Barker. They should have had a thicker skin and just let him say what he wanted and continued with their lives but they didn't let it go and THAT's why they were expelled from school. (And should have been). But they didn't deserve to be sent to jail for almost a year and then possibly sentenced to 22 years. If it was a fair deal, the white students should have been in there with them.
I'm learning, you teach me.
Hate to tell you but fighting, beating or killing someone of a different race is a Federal crime but that only goes for when whites fight or kill blacks, if blacks kill or beat whites suddenly that law gets passed over.

Erica

« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2007, 08:03:11 PM »
No one knows really because people didn't feel its important to report when blacks are jumped by anyone in Jena. However a beatdown is a beatdown. Anytime someone hits you in the head with a bottle, what are the chances that you're going to be concious?

Erica

« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2007, 08:06:35 PM »
Its said that he teased them about the noose incident and the gun incident and called them racial names before they attacked him. That dosen't mean that they should have done it at all. A level of self-control would have sufficed. They could have actually showed up the boys who beat the black boy down by not beating up the white boy. But they didn't. Wrong is wrong. I still don't think they deserved to have a 22 year attempted murder charge over their heads. At the very least, they should have expelled them from the school indefinately. The white kids should have gotten the same treatment.

Erica

« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2007, 08:11:50 PM »

First of all anyone who commits crimes against anyone for any reason is not wrapped too tight to begin with. And to be clear, fighting someone of a different color isn't a federal offense  but it is prejudicial never the less. There were white teens who numbered more than 6 who beat a black boy up for coming to an all white party (which he was probably invited to). He went into the party, and instead of someone telling him he's not welcomed and locking the door, they jumped him and hit him with bottles and beat him. That's not fair, just like what the Jena 6 did to Justin Barker wasn't fair. But I'll tell you one thing, those white teens weren't sentenced to any time in jail at all. ALL of the Jena 6 served 8 to 10 months (Mychal Bell was just released a couple of weeks ago.) in jail pending sentencing. I think that is enough. And to think this all started because some black kids wanted to sit under a tree that white students deemed the "white tree". Racial tention bites the big one! On both sides. The Jena 6 were incredibly wrong for what they did to Justin Barker. They should have had a thicker skin and just let him say what he wanted and continued with their lives but they didn't let it go and THAT's why they were expelled from school. (And should have been). But they didn't deserve to be sent to jail for almost a year and then possibly sentenced to 22 years. If it was a fair deal, the white students should have been in there with them.
I'm learning, you teach me.
Hate to tell you but fighting, beating or killing someone of a different race is a Federal crime but that only goes for when whites fight or kill blacks, if blacks kill or beat whites suddenly that law gets passed over.

That's not true. I'll ellaborate further after I take my daughter to the park. :)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2007, 11:49:58 PM »
Silly talk