Author Topic: Patton's views on Arabs  (Read 5604 times)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Patton's views on Arabs
« on: September 19, 2007, 08:09:17 PM »
Excerpts from George Patton's book, War As I Knew It:

Notes on the Arab
Casablanca
June 9, 1943
It took me a long time to realize how much a student of medieval history can gain from observing the Arabs...

The Arab influence on Spain and Latin America is again emphasized as summer weather approaches. There is a regular epidemic of sombreros made of particolored straw, exactly like those we know at home, except that, since they are worn superimposed on the turban, they are much larger...

Another similarity between the Arab and the Mexican is the utter callousness with which they treat animals. Neither an Arab nor a Mexican would think of unpacking an animal during a prolonged halt. If the beast is chafed raw, the Arab does not even bother to treat the wound with lard, which is the invariable panacea with the Mexican. He just lets it bleed and trusts to Allah. Because a horse is dead lame is no reason for not working him.

All the animals are head-shy and many are blind as a result of the cheerful custom of beating them on the head with stick.

The method of castrating sheep and cattle is unspeakably cruel. I think that the reason that the horse and donkeys are not altered is due to their architecture, which forbids the employment of the Arab method.

One cannot but ponder the question: What if the Arabs had been Christians? To me it seems certain that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of women is the outstanding cause for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have kept on developing. Here, I think, is a text for some eloquent sermon on the virtues of Christianity.

The Patton Papers 1940-1945

The fatalism attributable to Koranic law may be the basis for Mohammedan decadence...

The high caste Arabs whom I know are the most courteous, considerate, and generous gentlemen I have ever met. Should we attempt to Occidentalize the Arabs, we would make a mistake. Despite the complete difference in our outlook on life, he is, in his filth and poverty, contented and perhaps happy. Our clamorous urge for a more generous life is unknown to him. Our heartaches at failure pass by him. Kismet is less exigent than ambition.

After all, whether you call him God or Allah, a benign being rules the world. If the Arab way of life were completely wrong, He would not permit it--or am I, too, becoming a fatalist?

"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

newman

Re: Patton's views on Arabs
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 08:13:52 PM »
Patton was a Jew-hater too but he was right on the money with arabs. They're sub-human animals, alright.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 08:15:05 PM »
I didnt know he was a Jew hater, I heard that he ordered his men to kill members of the SS on sight.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

newman

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 08:24:58 PM »
I think the patton being an anti-semite is a myth, but i shall find out.

He refused to allow the Jewish camp survivors out for fear they'd loot the german stores!! His commanding general had to do it over his head. He said in his diary that he might have sympathy for the Jews in the camps if they were human, but 'they weren't'.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 10:46:48 PM »
patton described Jews as lower than dogs.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 10:54:57 PM »
All antisemites deserve the death penalty, even if they insult Arabs...antisemites don't have the right to breath or exist...

newman

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 10:57:11 PM »
All antisemites deserve the death penalty, even if they insult Arabs...antisemites don't have the right to breath or exist...

Patton was poised to come home a hero and be even richer and more famous than ever. Instead he died in a car crash, not gallantly in battle as he would have hoped.

G_d at work, perhaps?

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 11:00:11 PM »
100% correct EagleEye. No anti-semite should ever be spared.
Hopefully patton was burnt alive in that car crash.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 11:00:26 PM »
I hope one day to dig a ditch, so that all those who insult Jewry can lay in it...anyone who has the slightest issue with Jews and Righteous Gentiles achieving influence and power should be dealt with the same way Hitler and Stalin dealt with their dissidents.

newman

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2007, 11:02:30 PM »
I hope one day to dig a ditch, so that all those who insult Jewry can lay in it...anyone who has the slightest issue with Jews and Righteous Gentiles achieving influence and power should be dealt with the same way Hitler and Stalin dealt with their dissidents.

I'm with you, there.

The dihmmicrat, ACLU leftists who aid & abet the Jew-haters & killers should be in a quicklime ditch first.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2007, 11:06:47 PM »
I think he makes a good point about how Islam has made the arabs a backwards and overall savage people.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

newman

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2007, 11:10:58 PM »
I think he makes a good point about how Islam has made the arabs a backwards and overall savage people.

They were like that before islam but islam made it worse, for sure.

Most teenage neo-nazis (for example) are misfits & losers to begin with. The twisted ideology makes them worse, though.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2007, 11:17:28 PM »
They'll fit well in that nice ditch I'm talking about...if they can't fit in, we have a place.

newman

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2007, 11:22:17 PM »
They'll fit well in that nice ditch I'm talking about...if they can't fit in, we have a place.

Road base is always in demand!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2007, 11:28:00 PM »
patton described Jews as lower than dogs.
I have been reading Patton's book War As I Knew It a few pages at the time. I am up to the Battle of the Bulge. Up to this point he really doesn't  have  much good to say about any of the countries and the people he comes across on  his campaigns. Patton grew up in a United States that was sort of isolationist. It wasn't until Patton's lifetime that the US started playing a part in world politics. I think when he saw different people and culture he didn't understand them. He talked up a good storm but I really believe his understanding of them was limited.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2007, 11:44:45 PM »
I think the patton being an anti-semite is a myth, but i shall find out.

He refused to allow the Jewish camp survivors out for fear they'd loot the german stores!! His commanding general had to do it over his head. He said in his diary that he might have sympathy for the Jews in the camps if they were human, but 'they weren't'.

I did some reading on him today. Patton was a vicious anti-semite. And to not let the Jews out of the camps was against G-d. He is being punished for it. But he was right about Arabs.

I know it's a bitter pill, Moshe.

I worshipped the guy too until I heard about his anti-semitism. Like I did with Richard the Lionheart until I heard that SOB had burned Jews alive during the crusades.

It's damn hard when your heros turn out to be scum.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2007, 12:34:28 AM »
No one should "worship" any human being. Only Hashem should be worshipped.

newman

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2007, 12:42:00 AM »
No one should "worship" any human being. Only Hashem should be worshipped.

Figure of speech. It's not meant to be taken literally.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2007, 05:37:15 AM »
He was anti semite but not nazi; and if he was CiC of alied forces not this lukewarm hmm...  Eisenhower The war woud be won before Christmas 1944; that woud save many thousands or maybe milions of Jews and other peoples from KL or hunger in ocupied Holland; Sometimes the G-d use bad people to do good things.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2007, 06:59:51 AM »
Wait Patton was just a coarse person he yelled at 7th day adventist that the guy was a coward ,but on other hand he picked a trusted Jewish officer to lead a commando raid to rescue his son in law from a pow camp which failed.About his dislike for Jewish holocaust survivors he just remarked why did'nt they even attempt to revolt
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 08:46:53 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2007, 08:29:51 AM »
Wait Patton was just a coarse person he yalled at 7th day advenitst that the guy was a coward ,but on other hand he picked a trusted Jewish officer to lead a commando raid to rescue his son in law from a pow camp which failed.About hois didlike for Jewish holocaust survivors he just remarked why did'nt they even attempt to revolt

So he was a just typical Amercan ignorant heh? Haw he was expecting half starved people beaten into submision by kappos to rebel with bare hands against wires and machine guns?
People in US have no idea haw hard the ocupation was in eastern Europe; there were not humans groups watches or TV crews; it was total war aimed at phisical extermination; not "Nation Building" like in Iraq. Still I woud trade him for GWB in no second; He woud nuke Mekka and Medinah after 9/11 and take down Iran. 

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2007, 08:45:45 AM »
Wait Patton was just a coarse person he yalled at 7th day advenitst that the guy was a coward ,but on other hand he picked a trusted Jewish officer to lead a commando raid to rescue his son in law from a pow camp which failed.About hois didlike for Jewish holocaust survivors he just remarked why did'nt they even attempt to revolt

So he was a just typical Amercan ignorant heh? Haw he was expecting half starved people beaten into submision by kappos to rebel with bare hands against wires and machine guns?
People in US have no idea haw hard the ocupation was in eastern Europe; there were not humans groups watches or TV crews; it was total war aimed at phisical extermination; not "Nation Building" like in Iraq. Still I woud trade him for GWB in no second; He woud nuke Mekka and Medinah after 9/11 and take down Iran. 
Yes you right
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2007, 09:03:35 AM »
Here is about the attempted rescue of Patton's son in law   task force Baum 

http://www.taskforcebaum.de/index1.html

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2007, 09:32:40 AM »
Nice site. :)

Love your Enemy

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2007, 09:36:37 AM »
Yes

Shot at 2010-01-03