Author Topic: WHAT TYPE OF SPORTS TO PEOPLE HERE ENJOY?  (Read 4637 times)

raiseyourfist

WHAT TYPE OF SPORTS TO PEOPLE HERE ENJOY?
« on: September 19, 2007, 11:47:01 PM »
I dont know if many people are aware of this but the Rugby World Cup is on...

And me being an Australian watch Union intensely and it is one of my favourite sports...

So far the World Rankings for the sports are as follows....

1. NEW ZEALAND---- ALL BLACKS  by far the best team in the world.
2. AUSTRALIA---- WALLABIES... the team i support some of the best players in the world e.g lote tuqiri and stephen larkham
3. SOUTH AFRICA---- SPRINGBOKS a fierce rival of Australia and New zealand in the tri nations.
4 FRANCE --- LE BLUES A talented team with quick players
5. IRELAND--- IRFU A team which has improved greatly in the past year
6. ARGENTINA--- THE PUMAS The most commited team in the world without the same level of talent
7. ENGLAND--- THE LIONS A fallen team in past times but are still a formidable side
8. WALES--- DRAGONS Never to be underestimated, they have the potential to beat New Zealand and Australia
9. ITALY--- AZZURI Some long standing players who are legends at the sport
10 SOMOA---- MANU SAMOA. A team all about pride, never give up and is their national sport

America is ranked like 15th which is pretty good as they are one of the most improved teams in recent times

WHAT DOES EVERYONE ELSE HERE WATCH ?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 11:48:54 PM by raiseyourfist »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: WHAT TYPE OF SPORTS TO PEOPLE HERE ENJOY?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 11:52:06 PM »
I really don't understand rugby..  But if there is a sport to enjoy for leisure I would have to say the NHL.   Hockey has always been a sport that caught my attention cause of the skill of the game.   And as for soccer I can stomach it during the world cup lol
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 11:53:39 PM »
I bet Boeregeneral LOVES rugby. All Sarth Efricans do. ;)

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 11:54:27 PM »
Hockey, Ive also watched some pro Lacrosse, it was pretty interesting, but always happy when Hockey season rolls around ;D

raiseyourfist

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 11:55:31 PM »
I really don't understand rugby..  But if there is a sport to enjoy for leisure I would have to say the NHL.   Hockey has always been a sport that caught my attention cause of the skill of the game.   And as for soccer I can stomach it during the world cup lol

Go to this link... here the NZ plays Australia in the last world cup ... A great game featuring the two top sides

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 12:00:16 AM »
Hockey, Ive also watched some pro Lacrosse, it was pretty interesting, but always happy when Hockey season rolls around ;D

That a girl kellymaureen lol.  I use to love playing little league baseball but that was then this is now.  Now Major League Baseball is dull, steroid freaks, who make way too much money for throwing a baseball around.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

raiseyourfist

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 12:05:59 AM »

Hey Newman,

Who do you think is going to win the Rugby world cup?

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 12:14:21 AM »
Do you reckon the Kiwis are gonna choke again? They seem to be alot stronger than any other team by far this time around.

That semi final in the 03 WC was a great game but the final (even though Australia lost) was something special. The best game I've ever seen however was the 99 semi final, Australia vs South Africa, specifically Larkhams almost 50 metre drop goal.

Rugby Union is an extremely minor sport here in Melbourne, this entire place is flooded with Aussie Rules.

I like soccer because it is Israel's most popular game.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 12:19:25 AM by AussieJTFer »

newman

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2007, 12:20:03 AM »

Hey Newman,

Who do you think is going to win the Rugby world cup?

As long as New Zealand lose, I don't care! :laugh:

raiseyourfist

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2007, 12:21:49 AM »
I think we have a good chance ... Our defence is very impressive but we are still missing stephen larkham and mortlock

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 12:30:17 AM »
I like playing a bit of golf and swimming.

Football, baseball and basketball are all sports of deception, drugs, rape and criminals. People worship these players like they are God. They want to be them. They want to live their lives. White fathers influence their children to worship black rapists like Kobe Bryant and insane animals like Michael Vick. They tell their children to try to set their goals as high as these people. So what these fathers are saying is their goals should consist of wanting to rape as much happless underaged "white meat" as they can. They should also fill their body with mind-destroying drugs to improve their playing performance, so they can make a ton of money and do nothing exceptional with it, just buy drugs, hookers and use it to attract more underage girls, so they can rape them, too. Some role-models.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 12:51:42 AM »
Boxing, wrestling and Ba Gua.

newman

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 12:54:42 AM »
I used to watch tennis when McEnroe was playing. His outbursts were the best thing on TV.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2007, 01:20:15 AM »
Re:  "...Football, baseball and basketball are all sports of deception, drugs, rape and criminals..."

Not true.

Sports are sports.

The Corporate Sports Entertainment Business is the degenerate whorehouse you describe.

Not only that, but this sickness of Corporatism infecting every single aspect of American life is what has corrupted our country from the top to the bottom.

When I grew up, sports stars were indeed idoloized, and most of them for good reason.  They set examples for American youth, they played because they loved the sport, they weren't paid high salaries, and rarely did they embarrass themselves and their fans.  Public drunkenness or womanizing were enough back then to finish their careers, as we Americans would not tolerate public figures behaving in such a manner.

Americans of the current generation who find sports and other areas of culture contemptible and corrupt, need only look in the mirror each morning to see who it is that has not only allowed corruption to infect our society, but have followed it, nurtured it, bet on it, paid for it.

I have not done so.  I have removed myself from all aspects of American life which are sick and degenerate.  I stopped watching television twenty years ago.  I haven't seen a movie since 2000. I don't have cable.  I don't use drugs or alcohol or tobacco.

Changing the sickness around us starts with each and every one of us as an individual.  Change yourself.  Only yourself.  Water seeks its own level.  It's a fact of physics.

newman

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2007, 01:30:07 AM »
When I was a kid our pro -footballers weren't paid the astro sums they get today. They also had to work in the club cellars when not training. They rarely got into trouble.

Now a days they get millions and do no work and all you read about are their drunken rampages and pack-rape allegations.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2007, 02:25:37 AM »
Re:  "...Football, baseball and basketball are all sports of deception, drugs, rape and criminals..."

Not true.

Sports are sports.

The Corporate Sports Entertainment Business is the degenerate whorehouse you describe.

Not only that, but this sickness of Corporatism infecting every single aspect of American life is what has corrupted our country from the top to the bottom.

When I grew up, sports stars were indeed idoloized, and most of them for good reason.  They set examples for American youth, they played because they loved the sport, they weren't paid high salaries, and rarely did they embarrass themselves and their fans.  Public drunkenness or womanizing were enough back then to finish their careers, as we Americans would not tolerate public figures behaving in such a manner.

Americans of the current generation who find sports and other areas of culture contemptible and corrupt, need only look in the mirror each morning to see who it is that has not only allowed corruption to infect our society, but have followed it, nurtured it, bet on it, paid for it.

I have not done so.  I have removed myself from all aspects of American life which are sick and degenerate.  I stopped watching television twenty years ago.  I haven't seen a movie since 2000. I don't have cable.  I don't use drugs or alcohol or tobacco.

Changing the sickness around us starts with each and every one of us as an individual.  Change yourself.  Only yourself.  Water seeks its own level.  It's a fact of physics.
I was referring to professional sports, but now that I think of it, there's a problem with sports outside the NBA, MLB and NFL, too. Young hoodlums get by easy in school without being properly educated, because they use sports as a free-ride in high schools and college. The Board of Education says that students who don't fulfill their academic requirements will not be allowed to praticipate in sports. But we all know coaches make sure they have a deal worked out with their players' professors/teachers, so they can automatically get good grades to stay on the team. So while everybody is working hard to get good grades, so they can graduate from college and find a successful job or career, these college football students are taking advantage of their athletic talents and pretty much getting a free pass through college. Some of them won't make it into the NFL, and since they're too stupid to find any kind of good job, they'll turn to crime, such as drug dealing. If they do make it into the NFL than they'll make millions of dollars. But because they have such low intelligence and believe me, judging from how some of these NFL stars talk on TV in interviews, they are pretty much at a retarded level, these players will do stupid things. And they do. They have no common sense, and since they've established a mentality from their high school and college days that they can just play the game and get away with anything, they'll try anything and probably everything. Because if a person finds out that he can do something terrible and get away it, that same person is probably going to do something else equally or more terrible and see if he can get away with that. That's the criminal menality. I'm not a psychologist, but these are deeply disturbed people. Sports as a whole is evil. Now, I'm not damning playing catch with your dad, but the whole essence of sports has just left me with an awfully bad taste in my mouth.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2007, 04:31:28 AM »
The aussie rules fags are the worst newman, they are worshipped like idols here despite the fact that the vast majority are drug taking, criminal scum. That and their sport is the most retarded, homo-erotic waste of time ever created. If the tight shorts and sleeveless jumpers aren't enough proof of that, then them jumping all over each other in said shorts in gay abandon surely is.
20/20 World Cup is on now, Aus vs Sri Lanka! 20/20 is such bullshite lol!

newman

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2007, 05:08:55 AM »
The aussie rules fags are the worst newman, they are worshipped like idols here despite the fact that the vast majority are drug taking, criminal scum. That and their sport is the most retarded, homo-erotic waste of time ever created. If the tight shorts and sleeveless jumpers aren't enough proof of that, then them jumping all over each other in said shorts in gay abandon surely is.
20/20 World Cup is on now, Aus vs Sri Lanka! 20/20 is such bullshite lol!

Have you heard about the new football sweep they do in offices now?

You no longer draw a team out of a hat and collect if it wins the final at the end of the season.

You now draw the name of a player and collect if you've got the ONE player who hasn't been charged with rape at the end of the year.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2007, 10:47:24 AM »
The kinds only sports I enjoy are the ones I practice myself.  I really do not watch any sport, except semi-final and finals of Soccer world cup. Forzza Azzuri!  :)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 10:53:15 AM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Joe Schmo

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2007, 11:21:38 AM »
Team sports are nonsence.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2007, 11:22:16 AM »
I don't really watch any sports except the world cup - Forza Italia!  ;D

Once in a blue moon I'll watch a hockey game.

I snowboard, play street hockey, ice skate, do gymnastics, tae kwon do and kayak.

newman

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2007, 11:24:10 AM »
Team sports are nonsence.

They bore me stupid.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2007, 11:25:13 AM »

Erica

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2007, 12:07:55 PM »
I like Football ( DA' BEARS! ) and Basketball... I like both because they're high impact, and fast paced and every team member brings something special to the team. This is barring anyone involved in drugs, dog-fighting, rapes, domestic abuse, shootings or what have you.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2007, 12:25:57 AM »
England should have won by more against Aus. SA were lucky to beat Fiji, had peterson not saved that 3rd Fijian try they would have lost it. Can't stand SA in cricket or rugby.