Author Topic: I would like an apology from you, JDLForever  (Read 2123 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I would like an apology from you, JDLForever
« on: September 20, 2007, 12:39:18 AM »
Thank you, whoever did this.

JDL, why did you lock my poll?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 12:55:52 AM by C.F. »

Joe Schmo

Re: I would like an apology from you, JDLForever
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 12:43:06 AM »
I think I actually agree with CF.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 12:46:18 AM »
Done.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 01:22:39 AM »
You're not getting an apology from me.  In fact, you should appologize to TJTB.  The guy is not an anti semite like you claim and I don't agree with your over the top polls smearing everyone who was ever banned on this forum.  Some of them deserve these insults like Arab lovers, self hating Jews and Nazis and some don't.  You don't know that this guy was evil and I do not think he was, in fact I think he has a good heart. You should judge everyone who can be looked at in a positive light favorably as you insulting him in such a manner might make this man rebel even more against G-d.  He was a good poster until the past 24 hrs when something set him off and he posted outrageous stuff so he was rightfully banned.  No need to make him rebel even more; as Tzvi said the reason why he was rebelling might be because he couldn't stand the truth and it had a positive effect on him.  Let him repent and don't say anything that might set him back.  I do not appreciate Scriabin unlocking the thread by the way but if he is confident he can answer to G-d for it then fine with him.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

raiseyourfist

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 01:33:49 AM »
You're not getting an apology from me.  In fact, you should appologize to TJTB.  The guy is not an anti semite like you claim and I don't agree with your over the top polls smearing everyone who was ever banned on this forum.  Some of them deserve these insults like Arab lovers, self hating Jews and Nazis and some don't.  You don't know that this guy was evil and I do not think he was, in fact I think he has a good heart. You should judge everyone who can be looked at in a positive light favorably as you insulting him in such a manner might make this man rebel even more against G-d.  He was a good poster until the past 24 hrs when something set him off and he posted outrageous stuff so he was rightfully banned.  No need to make him rebel even more; as Tzvi said the reason why he was rebelling might be because he couldn't stand the truth and it had a positive effect on him.  Let him repent and don't say anything that might set him back.  I do not appreciate Scriabin unlocking the thread by the way but if he is confident he can answer to G-d for it then fine with him.

JDL forever, jewish teddy bear broke the rules...

He flirted with gentiles
He also attacked a number of members here...

Scriabin was right this guy has serious issues

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 03:08:13 AM »
You can judge anybody in a good light. But sometimes you can't. A drug dealer could have a good heart deep down, but he still deserves to be heavily criticized for his behavior. Sometimes you just can't defend a good person in certain situations. If someone does something stupid, especially, something THAT stupid, he deserves to be punished.

This is exactly why we have all the problems in the world that we do. We try to see people in a good light, we try and we try, and while we're waiting for a positive sign, that person will turn around and do something horrible to you.

When somebody does something so outrageously horrid, it's hard to see someone in a good light. Only somebody truly horrible would be able to do something so truly horrible.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 05:03:42 AM »

JDL forever, jewish teddy bear broke the rules...

He flirted with gentiles
He also attacked a number of members here...

Scriabin was right this guy has serious issues

He was not banned from flirting with gentiles or being nazi muslem; he turned to be another troll like Rivera; You didn't thave to be nazi or antisemite to act in evil way. Elders shoud behave respect fully too and calling 13 old Dexter a goy and gay is not earning anybody respect. Besides who gave him authority to rebel against Admins? But pleaese do stop to give him more atention than he deserves.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Joe Schmo

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 11:35:32 AM »
I do not appreciate Scriabin unlocking the thread by the way but if he is confident he can answer to G-d for it then fine with him.

Answer to G-d? 

Doesn't the administrator that banned him have to answer to G-d as well?

If teddy hadn't been banned so quickly, he'd still be here to explain why he flew off the handle.  We could have had a nice 'healing' session.  The way things are now, that isn't possible.

You know what I think?  I think that If I had banned teddybear, JDL4ever would want my head!  Why he isn't calling for the immediate reinstatement of JTB is beyond me. >:(
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 11:41:13 AM by Scriabin »

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2007, 11:39:07 AM »
C.F - I agree with the post being locked.. we should talk about more productive things.

Ok, so the guy has problems. He's banned, it's done with. Just leave it alone....