Author Topic: Ahmadinejad to speak at Columbia U on Monday  (Read 8426 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Ahmadinejad to speak at Columbia U on Monday
« on: September 20, 2007, 12:00:50 PM »

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/09/19/outrage-ahmadinejad-to-visit-ground-zero/

Ahmadinejad to speak at Columbia U on Monday

posted September 19, 2007 by Allahpundit

The university that houses the most notorious Middle Eastern Studies department in the country, which gave Iran's ambassador to the UN a platform last year to dismiss accusations of Iranian terrorism as Fox News propaganda , which capitulated to fear for Walid Shoebat's safety by closing his appearance on campus to the public, and which counts among its former presidents Dwight Eisenhower, who famously visited Nazi concentration camps himself so that he could personally bear witness to what happened there, is now set to host the world's most famous Holocaust denier on Monday.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Re: Ahmadinejad to speak at Columbia U on Monday
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 01:13:30 PM »
That is disgusting!! There is nothing more I can say at this point.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 01:27:23 PM »
THIS is why I want to be a politician.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 02:53:24 PM »
How is it that one of the world's most dangerous men is allowed pass our borders? It's absolutely astonishing who and in Mahmoud's case, what we let come into this fine nation.

Muslim schools in the heart of a city that was home to 9/11, a day made infamous by Muslim murders, evil Arab terrorists giving anti-American speeches in American colleges. It never ends!

It's all because that moron Bush thinks he's a swell guy. Bush has millions invested in the oil industry, so what's better than to be friends with the man who controls most of the world's oil? Bush will let Hilter II run roughshot all over the country if it means the maintaining of the oil industry, that greedy anti-American bastard.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 03:19:09 PM »
i hope someone out there is crazy enough but sane enough to rid this beast from this planet... :o
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 03:22:59 PM »
i hope someone out there is crazy enough but sane enough to rid this beast from this planet... :o

You've got your Sicilian psycho right here  ;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 03:25:00 PM »
Columbia are extreme left wingers remember how the minutemen were attacked
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 03:31:09 PM »

You've got your Sicilian psycho right here  ;)

Ah vito, i personally want to keep you around for a very long time...not worth it for you to pull anything off ;)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2007, 04:12:36 PM »
Will he receive an honorary degree in Holocaust studies?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2007, 04:15:39 PM »

If this were 1940 would America have allowed Hitler into NYC to give a speech? What the hell has gone wrong with this country? If it continues like this it will perish.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 04:49:08 PM »

Do the minutemen now arm themselves?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 04:50:38 PM »

Do the minutemen now arm themselves?

and columbia refused to re invite the minute men....and here they are allowing Aghmaghnejad to speak...arrrgh i'm so pissed...I hope there will be disrespectful counter demonstrators ending his bid to speak just like the crazy commies did to the minute men...and i certainly hope they get a chance to be interviewed on Fox news and elsewhere.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 04:53:56 PM »

and columbia refused to re invite the minute men....and here they are allowing Aghmaghnejad to speak...arrrgh i'm so pissed...I hope there will be disrespectful counter demonstrators ending his bid to speak just like the crazy commies did to the minute men...and i certainly hope they get a chance to be interviewed on Fox news and elsewhere.

Maybe an 'accident' could be arranged for this kospedar. That would be a huge blow to the shia islamofascists.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2007, 04:54:41 PM »
He should be arrested, tried and executed for his role in the murder of American soldiers. Everyone involved with his speaking at Columbia University should be arrested and tried for treason.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2007, 04:55:52 PM »

Maybe an 'accident' could be arranged for this kospedar. That would be a huge blow to the shia islamofascists.

Kospedar...sounds like a persian word :)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2007, 04:57:32 PM »

It is. It means 'lord of all pussiess'

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2007, 04:58:43 PM »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2007, 05:01:20 PM »

yup that's Farsi alright...Kos = Pusee (cat)
Pedar = father

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2007, 05:04:12 PM »

Pedar = father

All non muslim Farsi speaking people should heckle him like students did in his own country. Maybe this time he will cry like a little girl.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2007, 05:17:30 PM »

Pedar = father

All non muslim Farsi speaking people should heckle him like students did in his own country. Maybe this time he will cry like a little girl.

are you of persian decent also?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2007, 05:39:08 PM »
Why do schools like this still receive so much respect and envy? 

Do the administrators actually believe that students, faculty or whoever else attends, will learn something?  It's obviously going to be an event of anti-American propaganda. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2007, 05:43:17 PM »
CBS is going to interview him for this Sunday's "60 Minutes".

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2007, 05:47:15 PM »
CBS is going to interview him for this Sunday's "60 Minutes".

Hopefully he will be assassinated before then.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2007, 05:56:34 PM »
lost for for words
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2007, 06:10:44 PM »

Liberals acted like animals.  In contrast, conservatives were much more polite and respectful to the activist who was in favor of illegal aliens.

Bill O'Reilly went after their president, Lee Bollinger, for not disciplining any of the students.