Author Topic: NJ Judge OK’s Hitler Youth Buttons  (Read 1560 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
NJ Judge OK’s Hitler Youth Buttons
« on: September 20, 2007, 03:51:24 PM »
NJ Judge OK’s Hitler Youth Buttons
September 20, 2007

Two students in northern New Jersey can wear buttons featuring a picture of Hitler youth to protest a school uniform policy, a federal judge ruled Thursday.

U.S. District Judge Joseph A. Greenaway Jr. sided with the parents of the students, who had been threatened with suspension last fall for wearing the buttons. However, the judge added in his ruling that the boys will not be allowed to distribute the buttons at school.

The buttons bear the words “no school uniforms’”with a slash through them superimposed on a photo of young boys wearing identical shirts and neckerchiefs. There are no swastikas visible on the buttons, but the parties agreed that they depict members of Hitler youth.

(Source: AP)

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: NJ Judge OK’s Hitler Youth Buttons
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 04:01:14 PM »
if one wants to protest wearing school uniforms, it's in poor taste to use Nazi imagery to prove a point.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 04:02:22 PM »
Yet another example of the USA. Our government has sold out.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 04:56:28 PM »
Good God in Heaven!! WTF has the world come to?!
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

kellymaureen

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 05:07:54 PM »
How is that protesting school uniforms, I think those students have another agenda.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 05:10:04 PM »
If they do not want school unforms, then they should go to a school which does not haave uniforms.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 05:57:24 PM »
protesting my ass....there just being fools.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 07:14:13 PM »
Are you surprised by any of this?

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2007, 09:44:48 PM »
Wearing that crappy button is just a way of sticking it to the Jews. And you know the parents are all for it.   You  just know those parents would take their kids to a Jewish doctor if they got sick.  But whatever, thats how they are.