Author Topic: Deadly anti Semitic murder in Pittsburgh temple  (Read 4948 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Deadly anti Semitic murder in Pittsburgh temple
« on: October 27, 2018, 08:32:19 PM »
6 dead as the shooter screamed “all Jews must die”
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Deadly anti Semitic murder in Pittsburgh temple
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 09:01:44 PM »
May HaShem avenge their blood.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2018, 11:23:08 PM »
11 dead.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Deadly anti Semitic murder in Pittsburgh synagogue
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2018, 12:32:21 AM »
Some of the people say Trump is not welcome. I think stuff like that encourages the Anti-Semites. Left Wing Jews supporting evil causes is one of the causes of Anti-Semitism. Of course the Anti-Semites are also evil but for some reason some of them like Trump.

I saw where someone said Israeli "aggression" against fakestinians fuels Anti-Semitism.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2018, 12:47:54 AM »
Some of the people say Trump is not welcome. I think stuff like that encourages the Anti-Semites. Left Wing Jews supporting evil causes is one of the causes of Anti-Semitism. Of course the Anti-Semites are also evil but for some reason some of them like Trump.

I saw where someone said Israeli "aggression" against fakestinians fuels Anti-Semitism.

The killer quoted John 8:44 on his profile page. Rashi says that anyone who hates Israel hates the One Who spoke and the world came into being. The Divine Code says that a Gentile who maliciously strikes a Jew, causing even the most minimal damage, is liable to death by Divine punishment.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2018, 02:33:17 AM »
This poor people there. I am so sad. I have prayed.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2018, 04:23:56 AM »
I pray for victim families and that these crimes never happen again.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2018, 11:35:14 AM »
He chose them because the "temple" was part of a group to help muslims come and did meals there. It was a baby naming ceremony, killing innocents is wrong, but they were Muslim Nazi sympathizers killed by a regular Nazi. He posted everything on that GAB site...
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2018, 11:48:39 AM »
I can't find anything pro islam or anti israel on their site or associated with the people that call themselves "Rabbis" in charge...

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2018, 01:02:31 PM »
He chose them because the "temple" was part of a group to help muslims come and did meals there. It was a baby naming ceremony, killing innocents is wrong, but they were Muslim Nazi sympathizers killed by a regular Nazi. He posted everything on that GAB site...

Bro, here is why he chose them: http://thejewishhome.org/counter/AntiJewishNT.pdf

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2018, 03:54:36 PM »
Bro, here is why he chose them: http://thejewishhome.org/counter/AntiJewishNT.pdf

Oh No! Anyhow this man was extremely Anti-Jewish. He has to be hanged.

I pray for all the victims.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2018, 04:15:22 PM »

Catholic Jew hatred for a millennium has left an attitude that has not left. He screamed kill all Jews, he would not have differentiated between them and me outside (I can't actually walk into such a place).

According to himself, he's one of those "they will not replace us Nazis", that think I control all the blacks and Arabs and use them to replace white people. They're mentally retarded obv, but they were doing a bad thing. My Rabbi said he was having a thing for refugees and I freaked out until he made it Xtians only. Their members should have done the same. The Nazi would have still wanted to kill Jews for a real or fake reason, but then he'd have nothing to make murder look angelic, the Nazis are praising him as a hero who saves Americans now.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2018, 04:56:49 PM »

It turns out he was Anti-Trump. He doesn't like that Trump is friendly with Jews.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2018, 05:46:20 PM »
He's most likely a democrat.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2018, 06:31:44 PM »
People From ages of 57 to 97.   These people lived in peace and this crazy nazi mentally unbalanced person should have been locked up in a mental hospital.  Why have mental hospitals been taken away when they are in need?   

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2018, 08:11:43 PM »
There is no evidence that this particular Jewish house of worship was actively involved with promoting Muslim immigration. Even if they were... violence is never, ever okay.

This chazir is a hardcore alt-right Nazi, plain and simple. He may be more extreme than Trump, but the rise of Trumpism certainly contributed to all this Nazi dreck feeling empowered to come out of the woodwork.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2018, 08:46:02 PM »
I was on that forum. The sick forum is INFESTED with Neo Nazis. We kept warning the owner that the place was Neo Nazi...he kept saying, MUH FREE SPEECH.

Here are posts that were ALLOWED there:
If u can even get in there,
https://gab.com/groups/42d62e8e-96e1-446c-a6d7-61091a10fa3e
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2018, 09:22:24 PM »

Nobody can cause anti Semitism. Gd put it in place to keep us Jews in check.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2018, 09:25:31 PM »
And I can’t stand how this is being politicized for gun control. If anyone in that temple was packing heat, that nazi would have been long gone before any Jew died.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2018, 09:41:49 PM »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2018, 09:59:02 PM »
There is no evidence that this particular Jewish house of worship was actively involved with promoting Muslim immigration. Even if they were... violence is never, ever okay.

This chazir is a hardcore alt-right Nazi, plain and simple. He may be more extreme than Trump, but the rise of Trumpism certainly contributed to all this Nazi dreck feeling empowered to come out of the woodwork.

Agreed.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2018, 09:59:48 PM »
And I can’t stand how this is being politicized for gun control. If anyone in that temple was packing heat, that nazi would have been long gone before any Jew died.
Maybe, maybe not. We'll never know. What we do know is that 99% of the time these monsters give off hundreds of red flags that are utterly ignored by law enforcement.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2018, 02:19:38 AM »
Maybe, maybe not. We'll never know. What we do know is that 99% of the time these monsters give off hundreds of red flags that are utterly ignored by law enforcement.

This is something I have seen so many times in my country. It is so regular, it could be intent.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2018, 10:44:53 AM »
The prosecution is seeking the death penalty.  Also Gabs host threw them out. And PayPal along with a similar company has cut ties with them.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2018, 04:12:00 PM »
I am @MadJewessWoman on Gab.  My Hebrew first name is AsheDina.  I want to keep my true name secret and ask for my privacy for safety of self and family, given the current political atmosphere.  I was the only active Jewish female on Gab

Here is message that to I bring to the world ‘for such a time as this.’

I am in shock and horror over what happened to fellow Jews in Pittsburgh. Elderly, fellow Jews, none under 57 years old.  I feel so sad and hurt for their families.  They were targeted by a violent Neo Nazi who just wanted to murder Jews, any Jews, no matter what their political persuasion.  I wish I could ease the pain of the families of those massacred.  I have wept for days over this.  I am so sorry, so terribly sorry.   My only consolation is that I fought against the same monster who came to massacre people that he knew would unarmed and helpless.

I am submitting this balanced view of my cyber-posting life on Gab:   
October, 2016, I left Twitter and joined Gab. On Feb, 2017, I was banned from Twitter for defending myself against militant, radical Leftists who are Palestine firsters.
When I first became active on Gab, I liked it because it was a forum that allowed any dissenting opinion.  Yes, there were angry people who were upset with the course our nation is on, and yes, there were people that were Jew haters. Some were critical of Israel because they believe Palestinians are ‘oppressed’. 

I used to think: ‘Well, this is where I can prove that ‘not all Jews are leftists for open borders, Communists or even just Liberal’.  I certainly am not a leftist.  My family is not leftist, and we are and were all very patriotic Americans from military families.
Always proud of the fact that my WW2 Grandfather fought in WW2, rescued many Jewish people in 1939 and was very close friends with Colonel “Gabby” Gabreski, a WW2 Ace pursuit pilot who had 28 Nazi kills.  He was at my Father’s Wedding.  Col. Gabreski came to our home in the Hamptons many times.  Being from a patriotic, military family made me feel very proud as an American and in my adulthood, proud as a patriotic Jew too.  I’ve been honored with the prestigious US Army FORSCOM award for troop entertainment and entertain American troops, active or retired when called upon to do so, free of charge, locally.  I am a Singer, a former lead in musicals.

In mid 2018, Twitter started banning all Neo Nazis from their forum and many Conservative, Trump supporting, anti Nazi Americans with them. The influx brought more nice acquaintances to Gab but it also brought some very rough people who had no filter/balance. Gab champions itself as a forum that allows free speech and free speech should be any American’s first and foremost passion to keep intact, Gab is correct about that.  It is the right of American people redress grievances to government in letter, protest or, in recent times, Social media.   Twitter, Facebook and many other forums are not what anyone would call pro free-speech. 

It is my opinion, the initial cyber perpetrators of the current political atmosphere are the big name Social Media Gurus like Twitter and Facebook.   If people are not allowed to express their angst to government they will turn and blame individuals or groups of individuals.
That being said, the Neo Nazi groups, (now on Gab) are not just anti Jewish, but are hostile toward any American not wanting to subject themselves to Neo Nazi ideology.  In that respect, they are much like far left Communists and Progressives.   America needs to stop allowing ideals that may lead to insane violence. 

At any rate, Neo Nazis found their home on Gab and I was the target of an endless barrage of Jew hatred, even though I found and conversed with many nice American Conservatives on this new forum.  However, that being said, I was also a target on Twitter which was almost as bad. 

Neo Nazis are a dominant force on Gab. They hijack almost every conversation, have no debate mannerisms, blame Jews and ONLY Jews for all of the ills in America.  Are there Jewish people that are involved in American ills?  Yes, I believe there are.  Why do I believe this?  Because the Jewish people are not a monolith.  There are left wing, moderate, and right wing Jews and always have been.  Neo Nazis do not believe this or want to believe this on Gab, Twitter, Facebook or anywhere else.  To the average Neo Nazi on social media, all Jews are evil, all Jews are “Talmudic Devils” and practice “Talmudic Judaism”.   Is this some new kind of sect that I am unaware of?   A Neo Nazi believes that all Jews start all wars, are “Israel firsters”, have dual allegiance to Israel, want to wipe out ‘white goyim’, (2 out of 3 Jews marries outside the Jewish faith in America),  are for open borders, are deceitful, own all of the banks and own all of the media.   They also state that all Jews are subversive of every country, want to destroy every country except Israel. (Even though there is a vast # of American and EU Jews that are pro Palestinian.)

In recent months, Gab did allow Neo Nazis free reign to express these views & even violent views. We were ready to debate our positions not ‘turn them in’.   Gab, however violated their own TOS rules regarding violence.  But, this also allowed on Twitter, as long as the threats were made against white people.   Ask any Conservative on Twitter and they’ll tell you this is true. The fact is, the Neo Nazis seem to be encouraged by Gabs lax procedure of allowing ‘all’ free speech including violent and even murderous posts in recent weeks..   Why? I don’t know.  Maybe Mr. Torba and staff were too busy? They are a skeleton crew.  Skeleton crew or not, having no rules enforced in ones home or ‘cyber home’ makes for unruly children and bad house guests. We still believe Gab, if restored could be a great debate forum.

I was told on Gab by these Neo Nazis, regardless of my upbringing and parenting that I am a “traitor to my country’,  ‘subverter’,  a ‘Kike’, an ‘agitator’, a ‘hooked-nose goblin’, ‘ugly Jew whore’, ‘Oven dodger’, ‘Bolshevik’, ‘anti white’, (Im not a white hater at all, all of my friends and family save my best Hispanic friend are white, my hometown was all white and I loved my hometown.  Just what color do they think Jews are?), I’ve been called a “Khazar”, (Im not from the Russia area, I am Sephardic), a ‘killer of white babies’, ‘I’ve been thrown out of every nation’, (even though I am part Iroquois and a D.A.R. by my father).  You know the story, the typical “all Jews and ONLY Jews”  Neo Nazi rhetoric. 

The last few weeks were the worst I have ever had in my social media lifespan. Paul Kersey, aka @Deathwish on Gab was the admin of our group called “Fighting Nazis on Gab”.  He made me an admin after the situation became worse.  He also made @SopWith an admin.  G-d bless @Sopwith, a wonderful cyber fighter, a Christian man who I’ve known for many years and a friend on my Facebook page.   Paul and I were up until 2 and 3 AM as we fought the Neo Nazis and “GabStapo”  (Yes, there is a group called “Gabstapo” on Gab).   Paul’s life was MUCH worse because he could not mute them, being the head admin of our group.  @Sopwith did not mute them either, while I did mute some.  I’m female.  I had to keep focused on their attack and fight back, not heed words thrown at me, not get too emotional and I would tell myself: We were in a cyber ‘battle’ so to speak-A battle to persuade other people on Gab that ‘all Jews’ are not the same.   

What Paul and I were subjected to in the last few weeks was sickening.   We ‘cyber battled’ hundreds upon hundreds of Neo Nazis in the last month. The more we fought back by debate, the more hostile the atmosphere became.  “I want to kill a kike” “I want to kill Jews”, “We’re going to kill your mother and Dox you”, (Doxing is revealing a persons identity, financial info, by hacking.) where just some of the lines thrown at us.

The attack on our own small group was partly initiated by Robert Bowers. If this were a physical fight, we would have been Bowers targets, as you can see in the picture found in his archive, “The bell tolls eight..”

The cyber harassment barrage really got heated after news of the caravan heading toward America.  I believe this caravan drove Bowers over the edge.  Neo Nazis had noticed a Jewish star on ONE of the trucks picking up these ‘refugees’.  The Neo Nazis then believed the caravan was a “Jewish plot”, even though American religious groups of ALL persuasions have been helping ‘refugees’ for many years.  In fact, 1,180 American churches are helping ‘refugees’: https://www.christianitytoday.com/news/2016/october/1180-churches-world-relief-resettle-refugees-record-rate.html     My point being is that all religious groups besides “NGO” groups help these ‘refugees’.

*Anyone ‘in the know’ understands these people are NOT ‘refugees’, they are hostile and comprised mostly of combat-aged men coming from Syria into Europe and from South America into United States.  Still, a majority of American churches are helping them and so are many Jewish groups. 

It did not matter to the Neo Nazis that Paul and I were totally and completely against this caravan.  To the Neo Nazi, we’re just dirty, rotten Jews doing this to the ‘goyim’.  The insults just kept coming, more and more.  Hurtful, lying, degrading, dehumanizing posts against our character, minute after minute, hour after hour, especially on weekends.  We had no choice but to fight back with nasty words.

Do I believe this atmosphere possibly created the Synagogue Massacre?  I’ll leave it to the reader to judge for his/herself.  Mr. Torba says ‘words don’t hurt anyone on social media’.   Paul reported several violent posts to the Gab administrators.  Did they remove the violent and murderous posts? I don’t know, Gab is down now.  Did they ban the violent & murderous users who were not Robert Bowers? Not that we know of.  Nor do we have a way of knowing.

The reality of the national situation is that words DO mean something.  The hostility allowed on Gab AND on Twitter is disgusting.  Gab is filled with thousands of posts that are anti all Jews.  Twitter is filled with hundreds of thousands of posts that are white hating such as “Kill all white people”, which is said by minorities including some radical, leftist Jews as well as white people.   How a Jewish person can say these things at all is beyond me.  Look at what happened in Europe to Jewish people during the Holocaust.  They were targeted solely for being Jewish.  How then, can a Progressive Jewish person target white people the same way?  Are you mad?

Closing: I wish it was me who Bowers came to try to kill.  I have guns and would have shot back in an instant.  I will NEVER give up my guns.  After this incident, I would ask why any Jew would be for gun control unless they’re just mental cases.  When every second counts, the Police are minutes away.

My last statement:  Neo Nazis should be declared by President.Trump as Domestic terrorists.  But, I also believe that ANTIFA should also be declared Domestic terrorists.  NO ‘Antifascists’ ‘anti Nazis’ were there with Paul and me, cyber fighting these Neo Nazis.  No doubt, they are planning to attack Conservative Americans who should also be protected from BOTH of these groups since Neo Nazis believe Conservative Americans are “Jew allies” and ‘must be killed’ also.

America for American ideals, not foreign, European ideals.

Screen caps of gab posts? Email me; [email protected]
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 06:33:01 PM by AsheDina »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל