Author Topic: Israeli Homosexual Pronouns  (Read 2517 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Israeli Homosexual Pronouns
« on: November 09, 2018, 03:46:17 PM »
We know how the homos try to invent pronouns in English. I wonder what they would do in Hebrew which is more complex and gender is involved in many words and pronouns mix with prepositions. There is no them, him, her, etc... in Hebrew. Each preposition has its own form for each person (first person, second person, third person, in addition to singular and plural). Even you is different by gender and whether singular or plural.

What about German or Yiddish where there are complex cases where the same pronoun could be referring to a man or a woman, depending on whether it is the subject pronoun, the direct subject pronoun, or the indirect subject pronoun.

In French, the possesive pronoun is based on the gender being possesed. Son frere means his brother and her brother. Sa seure means his sister and her sister. I used Google translate and it said his sister when I entered in sa seure.

I could look up on Google what the fags do in other countries.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 11:55:52 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Israeli Homosexual Pronouns
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 04:58:12 PM »
They do similar things in Croatia. Croatian has three genders. They affect nouns, adjectives, pronouns and verb forms. For example:

Vidio sam - I saw (masculine).
Vidjela sam - I saw (feminine).

The attempts to change standard languages horrify me as a teacher and translator.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 04:49:50 PM »
In hebrew the male-conjugation serves as the genereral/neutral form. I guess if anyone is going to try and add pronouns they are going to say that they conjugate like male or like female. If they are going to try and impose
additional conjugation it won't catch even the SJW won't speak that way.

In German you can always adress someone with the polite form 'Sie' and so you don't have to worry about misgendering their pronoun. I think in most other european languages there are equivalent pronouns, like Usted in Spanish, I believe in Russian there is something similar ...

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 09:28:02 PM »
Usted is formal. I forget exactly how it is. I last took Spanish in 10th Grade. I took French in 11th and 12th Grade and in college. I know vous is we plural like atem in Hebrew. Vous is also used for the formal singular you.

In Yiddish there is male, female, and neutral. The fags can be neutral. But it would be grammatically incorrect. Certain words can be each of the three gender. I took Yiddish for one semester at Hebrew University. It was hard because of the cases. But I think that the word for boy (yingle) is neutral. So the three genders don't actually describe the gender the person or object. If one is referring to a certain object in Hebrew, it's not really masculine or feminine in gender, only in language. So fags would problems making up words in other languages. English is probably one of the only languages that doesn't have masculine and feminine for non-living things. English is more evolved than the other Germanic languages. German is a primitive disgusting language that hasn't evolved so it's too hard to learn. For the same reason, Yiddish grammar is too hard. German has very long words and it's a disgusting sounding language. The fact that Nazis think they were superior but had a primitive culture reminds me of Chaim imitating trailer trash saying "It's true that I don't no teeth but I'm superior". I forget the exact quote. It's when he was saying the clan without the tan (KKK) is just as bad as the clan with the tan (UMM HMM).

So in English it's easier to invent words and conjugate them (for example, I used to use "to gay" as an insult). For example: The fakestinians try to gay Israel. (I gay, you gay, he gays...) You can't really make up a word like that in Hebrew and use it as a verb. I wouldn't invent pronouns but homosexuals that do have an easier time in English with it then in another language where gender effects all of grammar, not just pronouns.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2018, 03:13:38 AM »
German is hard to master but I don't think anyone who can speak it thinks its 'disgusting'. And generally with any foreign language once you put the time and effort
to learn it you don't think it's disgusting.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2018, 07:31:24 AM »
German is hard to master but I don't think anyone who can speak it thinks its 'disgusting'. And generally with any foreign language once you put the time and effort

I agree. English is not more evolved. Just because it uses word order to express meaning and German uses cases does not mean that German is primitive. English is a rare example of a language where nouns do not have grammatical gender and adjectives do not change their form to show gender, so it is easier to spread gender madness. 
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2018, 11:11:48 AM »
We know how the homos try to invent pronouns in English. I wonder what they would do in Hebrew which is more complex and gender is involved in many words and pronouns mix with prepositions. There is no them, him, her, etc... in Hebrew. Each preposition has its own form for each person (first person, second person, third person, in addition to singular and plural). Even you is different by gender and whether singular or plural.

What about German or Yiddish where there are complex cases where the same pronoun could be referring to a man or a woman, depending on whether it is the subject pronoun, the direct subject pronoun, or the indirect subject pronoun.

In French, the possesive pronoun is based on the gender being possesed. Son frere means his brother and her brother. Sa seure means his sister and her sister. I used Google translate and it said his sister when I entered in ta seure.

I could look up on Google what the fags do in other countries.

Ta sœur means your sister assuming you are a girl, seure means nothing. Ton sœur is if you are referring to the sister of a male person.

We should make up a derogatory one before they take another word like happy.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2018, 11:58:17 PM »
Ta sœur means your sister assuming you are a girl, seure means nothing. Ton sœur is if you are referring to the sister of a male person.

We should make up a derogatory one before they take another word like happy.

I meant sa seure. I fixed my post. It means his or her sister. Son frere means his or her brother.

Maybe the fags would use son seure and sa frere. That would mean a masculine sister and feminine brother. So it's fake French. Only homosexuals that make up pronouns would use that.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2018, 01:22:37 AM »

I find Arabic and German very violent languages and not very musical.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2018, 09:33:45 AM »
I find Arabic and German very violent languages and not very musical.

I love Russian. I find it hilarious.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2018, 11:34:38 PM »
I love Russian. I find it hilarious.

Yeah for some reason here too. And Russian accents.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2018, 03:53:07 PM »
I didn't even know that there were Israeli Homosexual pronouns.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2018, 08:17:55 PM »
"It is easy in writing. You either subsitute the pairs “o/a” or “i/e” (normally indicating masculine and feminine in nouns and adjectives, one singular and one plural) with “@” or “*”, so the vowel is not specified and neither is the gender."

This is from your link. I wanted to cry. I vote to put them all on a vow of silence.