Author Topic: Congress looking like an Islamic Republic  (Read 89 times)

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Senior JTFer
Re: Congress looking like an Islamic Republic
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 05:26:11 PM »
"It's almost like they don't actually want a representative democracy." I don't. I prefer a hereditary monarchy. If Europe had hereditary monarchies, the muslims would not be able to outvote us. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2018, 07:31:08 PM »
"It's almost like they don't actually want a representative democracy." I don't. I prefer a hereditary monarchy. If Europe had hereditary monarchies, the muslims would not be able to outvote us.

Europe never left laws in place to force kings to control their ego. Power is a corrupting influence, decentralization is best as much as conceivably possible. Queen Merkel?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2018, 08:21:50 PM »
Europe never left laws in place to force kings to control their ego. Power is a corrupting influence, decentralization is best as much as conceivably possible. Queen Merkel?

The fear of a king and the fear of G‑d are actually one: https://www.sie.org/templates/sie/article_cdo/aid/2640975/jewish/A-Judgment-of-Truth-and-Mercy-Section-1.htm

According to the Torah Law for Gentiles, the laws of a ruling government are binding in regard to economic matters. Even if a government and the majority or the entirety of a society will decide to make laws that permit things which are always forbidden by Torah Law, such as Islam, there is no substance to those laws in G-d's eyes, and there is no permission to engage in those "legal" activities. So the power of a king is limited by Torah Law.

It may be a tradition in a country that once a king is established as the ruler, one of his children will inherit that position after him, and the people will automatically accept him as their new king. This is permitted for Gentiles. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2018, 11:48:54 PM »
The fear of a king and the fear of G‑d are actually one: https://www.sie.org/templates/sie/article_cdo/aid/2640975/jewish/A-Judgment-of-Truth-and-Mercy-Section-1.htm

According to the Torah Law for Gentiles, the laws of a ruling government are binding in regard to economic matters. Even if a government and the majority or the entirety of a society will decide to make laws that permit things which are always forbidden by Torah Law, such as Islam, there is no substance to those laws in G-d's eyes, and there is no permission to engage in those "legal" activities. So the power of a king is limited by Torah Law.

It may be a tradition in a country that once a king is established as the ruler, one of his children will inherit that position after him, and the people will automatically accept him as their new king. This is permitted for Gentiles.

They aren't one, they're similar like the fear of a son to a father.

That has no relevance to what I said. Power will corrupt you and make you want to do corrupt things. Only by a strict routine that keeps you humble every day can your humanity hope to stay intact after such a corrupting influence. European kings made life hell with their pride, and that wouldn't be fun.

If you don't want muslims, you don't need dictatorship. You just need morality, and the population will not stand for them.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2018, 12:47:12 AM »
They aren't one, they're similar like the fear of a son to a father.

That has no relevance to what I said. Power will corrupt you and make you want to do corrupt things. Only by a strict routine that keeps you humble every day can your humanity hope to stay intact after such a corrupting influence. European kings made life hell with their pride, and that wouldn't be fun.

If you don't want muslims, you don't need dictatorship. You just need morality, and the population will not stand for them.

You can call it dictatorship if you wish, but according to Torah Law the government controls the economy. The free market is not a Torah concept.

In many ways today's representative democracies are more dictatorial and corrupt than the old European monarchies. They make life hell with their muslims. I assure you that life in modern Europe is not fun.

In any event, I am not necessarily talking about the old monarchies. I am discussing what to do now. I do prefer a hereditary and theocratic monarchy to representative democracy. 

Offline Amrafael

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2018, 05:51:19 PM »
There is also a rise in goyim converting to deformed judaism and being antizionist. Like we need more! Ocasio Cortez being one example.

>:(