Author Topic: Leftist Jew Steve Cohen wants to end the electoral college.  (Read 848 times)

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
Leftist Jew Steve Cohen wants to end the electoral college.
« on: January 04, 2019, 12:47:55 AM »
Steve Cohen,  of Tennessee, a leader of the Resistance movement against Trump in the House of Representatives, has, (on the first day of Democratic control of the House, introduced a constitutional amendment to end the electoral college.  Now Conservatives and Right Wingers will say the Jews are trying to erode American democracy and end the Constitution! The good news is that I'd say its' passage is a very, long shot. Yes,  once again,  the actions of Leftist Jews influence and cause antisemitism to grow on the Right.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Leftist Jew Steve Cohen wants to end the electoral college.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 12:04:22 PM »
Is this the same Jew who wanted to become member of the Black Caucus?

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 03:16:46 PM »
I'm not sure,  but it wouldn't surprise me if he did.  Steve Cohen has a serious case of Trump Derangement Syndrome and is among the leaders of the Trump Resistance movement in the House of Representatives.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 03:50:09 PM »
The  whole democratic party wants to get rid of the electoral college because it'll be easier for a democrat to win the presidental election.  The last 2 republican presidents won in the electoral college but not the popular vote because there are more democrats than republicans in this country.