Author Topic: Why do so many Phiilipinos & Thais want to work & settle in Israel?  (Read 5151 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Anybody knows?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Why do so many Phiilipinos & Thais want to work & settle in Israel?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 01:04:40 PM »
Anybody knows?

I wasn't aware of this at all.   How large are their numbers?

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 01:15:20 PM »
I wasn't aware of this at all.   How large are their numbers?
Not sure but they come here as home care workers for the elderly & often they sink their hooks into Jews & marry them to get residency & eventually citizenship some marry much older partners & eventually get their life savings & property leaving the old folk's kids with nothing

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 01:17:40 PM »
Israel is a paradise for non Jew!

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 01:19:35 PM »
Israel is a paradise for non Jew!
Why is that?
Are things so bad in The Phillipines & Thailand?

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2019, 01:51:05 PM »
Anybody knows?

They say the Philippines has the biggest Noahide community in the world. Perhaps they are Noahides who wish to live in Israel. 
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2019, 02:06:47 PM »
They say the Philippines has the biggest Noahide community in the world. Perhaps they are Noahides who wish to live in Israel.
Nope the vast majority coming here are church going Christians.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2019, 02:54:58 PM »
Not sure but they come here as home care workers for the elderly & often they sink their hooks into Jews & marry them to get residency & eventually citizenship some marry much older partners & eventually get their life savings & property leaving the old folk's kids with nothing

Similar to America.   The elderly home care workers are mostly philipinos, as was the lady who helped take care of my grandmother.

And yes, there are lotsa 'green card' marriages here in the U.S. as well.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2019, 05:57:25 PM »
Similar to America.   The elderly home care workers are mostly philipinos, as was the lady who helped take care of my grandmother.

And yes, there are lotsa 'green card' marriages here in the U.S. as well.
Why though no jobs in their home country?
Is the living situation so bad in their homelands?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2019, 11:54:17 PM »
The Philippines is a sh--hole.  Educated people work for 8 dollars per day.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2019, 12:18:00 AM »
Why though no jobs in their home country?
Is the living situation so bad in their homelands?

Well, 90% of the population lives in countries with much lower living standards than Israel.  So if you allow people to enter.. .they will come.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2019, 12:25:01 AM »
Lots of Jews and Asians sit together in class, guess a few banged and told their friends, "there's fresh cat here". A lot of Jewish guys especially when you're talking about university-educated leftists are extremely emasculated and don't believe they would ever be good enough for one of their own girls, but they hear Asians are used to guys that they can compete with. That one no one ever answers on a survey, but hypnotize people right and probably a few hundred thousand would admit it. They also don't hate Jews as much as most of the planet so they just want to come work for the nice people that give them better lives than back home, and the government lets them in now instead of as many Arabs because no one can imagine them doing terrorism.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2019, 02:54:44 AM »
A Chew?

https://en.wikialpha.org/wiki/Amanda_Rosenberg
Most likely  a half breed her last name is an Ashkenazi last name but she has Oriental features I suspect her father is a JINO & her mother a Chinese shiksa

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2019, 02:13:22 PM »
Rosenberg described herself as being a member of the "master race that is the Chinese Jew or Chew. 

Why not Jinese?  or Sinetic?

btw, her claim to fame was playing a crucial role in the google glasses??  Not something I'd want to put in my resume... those failed pretty badly

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2019, 04:22:00 PM »
Southeast Asian foreign workers used to be the main foreign people in South Tel Aviv but now the Sudanese and other black Muslims took over. There used to be Nigerian blacks as foreign workers but now the black Muslims and other blacks from East Africa that are running away from other blacks and Muslims that want to kill them took over.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2019, 05:17:22 PM »
They do have a small Jewish community in China. No idea if she is part. Considering the word "master race" is something that she thinks might be a good idea to say apparently I would say no.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2019, 09:00:03 PM »
Southeast A atsian foreign workers used to be the main foreign people in South Tel Aviv but now the Sudanese and other black Muslims took over. There used to be Nigerian blacks as foreign workers but now the black Muslims and other blacks from East Africa that are running away from other blacks and Muslims that want to kill them took over.
Actually the area was mainly Russians a pork store on all 4 corners when you left the bus terminal & a whore house every few meters at least that is how it was now it is mostly schvartzers.
My poor brother in law lives there & I always say to him if he wants to get rich he should open either a KFC,Church's or Popeye's franchise there
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 05:11:05 AM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2019, 09:47:01 PM »
Actually the area was mainly Russians a pork store on all 4 corners when you left the bus terminal & a whore house ev3ry few meters at least that is how it was now it is mostly schvartzers.
My poor brother in law lives there & I always say to him if he wants to get rich he should open either a KFC,Church's or Popeye's franchise there

Were the Russians Jewish or goyim? If they were Jewish, they're not foreigners. I was referring to the foreigners there. I could have said aliens but it doesn't seem right without the word illegal before. The foreign workers that overstayed became illegal aliens. The ones from East Africa are refugees that snuck in and were never legal in the first place.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2019, 11:02:59 PM »
Actually the area was mainly Russians a pork store on all 4 corners when you left the bus terminal & a whore house ev3ry few meters at least that is how it was now it is mostly schvartzers.

This is so sad/pathetic.   I think every area in the world outside of the far east has a nasty area full of Shvartzers.  Even Alaska has it's no-go zone.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2019, 12:57:41 AM »
This is so sad/pathetic.   I think every area in the world outside of the far east has a nasty area full of Shvartzers.  Even Alaska has it's no-go zone.
The schvartzers in South Tel Aviv are illegals from Sudan & Eritrea & make the American dindu nuffins seem like polished gentlemen!!!!!
Even worse they are mostly Moslems!!!
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2019, 03:55:33 AM »
Wikipedia is so gay. They take that quote to make her seem like some psycho, but actually she's pretty smart and was just saying something obviously funny and not super weird. "In an internet profile Miss Rosenberg wrote of herself: "I'm part of the master race that is the Chinese Jew or Chew, if you will.

'Born in Hong Kong but bred in the UK. A misanthrope who's bad at maths, so I got the worst of both worlds.""

So first of, that's funny, I'll be damned if we're attacking people for making funnies now, and what "internet profile"? Like they found her online gaming website thing where she's killer_bab_e42 or some blah and was laughing with a friend while they wasted time that way. They make it sound like it's the title to her linkedin page and she makes people kiss her chew ring, she's a marketing manager, she does marketing, we have to say stuff that'll make us more memorable than the last hundred who want cash.

She's apparently a homebreaker though so that's dishonorable, but like maybe it was the dude and she's just decided to go along with it and screw him after because whatever, not my place to say.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2019, 05:16:55 AM »

Were the Russians Jewish or goyim? If they were Jewish, they're not foreigners. I was referring to the foreigners there. I could have said aliens but it doesn't seem right without the word illegal before. The foreign workers that overstayed became illegal aliens. The ones from East Africa are refugees that snuck in and were never legal in the first place.
Most of the Russians in South Tel Aviv are Goyim either half breeds who are not halachically Jewish or those with specious claims of having a Jewish ancestor or hookers trafficked in from the FSU
As I said my brother in law lives there so he knows exactly what is what.
Not halachically Jewish= foreigner!!!!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2019, 01:18:42 PM »
Philipnos work in nursing and Thais work in agriculture. AFAIK most of them are true guest workers who work legally for a time to save money and return to their respective homelands.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2019, 01:29:01 PM »
Philipnos work in nursing and Thais work in agriculture. AFAIK most of them are true guest workers who work legally for a time to save money and return to their respective homelands.
And many of them sink their hooks into Jewish men & marry them so they can get residency or citizenship & get their pensions & homes if anything happens.