Author Topic: Yuli Tamir supports women's circumcission  (Read 3987 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Yuli Tamir supports women's circumcission
« on: September 21, 2007, 11:48:11 AM »
 ??? ??? ???   

Yuli Tamir, Israel’s Minister of Education, supports clitoridectomy

By Steven Plaut

But the New York Times reported Sept. 20, 07 that there are people in Egypt opposed to female “circumcision,” meaning female genital mutilation.

In Egypt the procedure is done under filthy conditions and sometimes results in the death of young girls (it is done to them when they are 13 years old). The Times reports:

“A nationwide campaign to stop the practice has become one of the most powerful social movements in Egypt in decades, uniting an unlikely alliance of government forces, official religious leaders and street-level activists. Though Egypt’s Health Ministry ordered an end to the practice in 1996, it allowed exceptions in cases of emergency, a loophole critics describe as so wide that it effectively rendered the ban meaningless. But now the government is trying to force a comprehensive ban.”
The NY Times article gets more graphic from there, but I will spare you the details.
Continue reading this article »« Fold this article up

Now why will this news upset Israel’s Minister of Education, Yuli Tamir, better known for introducing school programs in Arab schools that teach that Israel’s very existence is a “Naqba” or catastrophe?

She is a great fan of the “Clitoridectomy.” That word means what you think it means. Eleven years ago she published an article endorsing and defending the practice, and denouncing those narrow-minded Western racists who express disgust at it. The problem is not the “Clitoridectomy,” insists Tamir in that article, but the intolerable denunciations of it by patriarchal bigoted women-hating Westerners who fail to respect the cultural practices of The Other. For more citations from Tamir’s rant, go here: {Leftist [censored]]

You realize what this means? While Israel’s relations with Egypt are not very good, once Tamir starts denouncing the Egyptians who criticize and oppose female genital mutilation, this will enrage Egypt and could even trigger a new all-out Middle East war!! True, Egypt got very angry, diplomatically-speaking, when Israeli comedian Eli Yatzpen made fun of President Mubarak on TV, but that is nothing! Egypt might attack Israel with missiles to force Tamir’s removal if Israelis do not fire the educational airhead themselves!!

Posted by Ted Belman @ 9:10 am ET | Plink | Trackback | No Comments »
No Tags

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

Re: Yuli Tamir supports women's circumcission
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 11:56:10 AM »
That whore is insane! >:(

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 02:24:24 PM »
And the same Leftists are opposed to male circumcision for Jewish baby boys.

Those leftists ...  are the same everywhere; They're against our own traditions; and fans of everythng alien; however bizare or repugnant; ... hipocrats.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 02:58:49 PM »
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 03:01:53 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 05:22:50 PM »
Is she muslim or Jewish?! Does she really organise those programs for Arabs?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2007, 09:38:45 PM »
Is she muslim or Jewish?! Does she really organise those programs for Arabs?
'Jewish' nut

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2007, 10:26:49 PM »
This beast also spoke out against sherut Leumi girls because they were mostly religious and would have a "negative" influence on the youth of Israel. Islamic influence on the youth of Israel seems to be acceptable however.

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2007, 10:28:40 PM »
She can go first and let us know what she thinks afterwards

newman

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2007, 10:30:47 PM »
She can go first and let us know what she thinks afterwards

As far as the fibulation part is concerned, they should start with her mouth! :-X

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2007, 10:48:29 PM »
Savage cultural atrocities should definitely be meted out to western liberals on a first rationalize-first serve basis.

I hope Arabs kidnap Yuli Tamir and treat her to interesting cultural practices of "The Other".

I once heard Rabbi Kahane on the radio and a lady called in blasting Israel and defending Libya because Libya provides free health care to all it's citizens.

If that lady is still alive and kicking, I'd like to treat her to Libyan health care for the remainder of her days.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2007, 12:31:24 AM »
I thought it was going to say she supports it for Jewish women, R"L.

She probably does. The filthy whore, ys"vz.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2007, 02:40:33 AM »
Why do Israeli leftists use the term "The Other" all the time?

It's annoying as hell.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2007, 02:47:11 AM »
You realize what this means? While Israel’s relations with Egypt are not very good, once Tamir starts denouncing the Egyptians who criticize and oppose female genital mutilation, this will enrage Egypt and could even trigger a new all-out Middle East war!! True, Egypt got very angry, diplomatically-speaking, when Israeli comedian Eli Yatzpen made fun of President Mubarak on TV, but that is nothing! Egypt might attack Israel with missiles to force Tamir’s removal if Israelis do not fire the educational airhead themselves!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The Egyptians A-rabs more humanane and righteus than Israelis; The world comes to the end!  ::)

Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm