Author Topic: Affirmative Action Genius father of Jena 6 savage  (Read 2633 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Affirmative Action Genius father of Jena 6 savage
« on: September 23, 2007, 12:54:37 AM »
Check out this Einstein!!!!!!!!!

Notice how the question is never asked " Did your child beat a white kid nearly to death?"
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 12:56:39 AM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
Re: Affirmative Action Genius father of Jena 6 savage
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 01:17:01 AM »
I am outraged at this whole ordeal. Chaim articulated my angry on this perfectly in one of the new videos. This near-death beating was all about a tree. A tree! The Blacks think they have the right to plantation, now. Those white students sat under that tree everyday, and all of a sudden some lowlife wanted to come along and make life miserable of them. Why? Why do these people feel they need to make life difficult for whites? What was this black student going to do under the tree? Deal drugs, listen to some 50 Cent, smoke pot? I have a strong feeling it wasn't going to be productive. So what does this animal do, he gets five friends to assist him in a murder attempt. And let me state that this was over a tree, once again.

Blacks have everything. They have no right to complain about anything. Blacks have it made. They have every single advantage a person could ever want in life; huge welfare payments, handouts, employment opportunity advantages, billions of dollars going to their homeland of Africa. America has even adopted their "culture." White people are now listening to their music, talking like them, acting like them, wanting to be like them or be them.

There are plenty of trees for everyone. If they have a problem with whites sitting under "their" trees, why not move to Africa? There are plenty of trees for all them in Africa.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 01:32:19 AM »
Innocent of the charges? 

What he did perfectly fits the definition of aggrevated assault. 

It's funny that they are complaining about the lack of justice in the cases, but the jury was all white because none of the black jurors who were called for jury duty showed up.  The court-appointed attorney was black, and he did NOT contest the jury.  The only reason he didn't get as good of a trial as he possibly could have is because of lazy black people and an affirmative action lawyer. 

People just can't accept that other everyone has the right as to who they want to associate with.  If I don't want to associate with any black people, that's my personal right.  If I was a high school student at Jena, I would probably be under the "white tree" as well.  It's this mentality that blacks have, whenever there's something that's not theirs, they want it.  If blacks had a black tree, whites or asians wouldn't complain about it and demand to express their "rights" to sit under it.  Blacks just have to turn everything into a race or civil rights argument, they don't understand that some people might not want to associate with them because they act like savages. 

Equating a tree where white students congregate to Jim Crow is untruthful and completely out of touch with reality. 
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 02:24:54 AM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 01:49:21 AM »
Innocent of the charges? 

What he did perfectly fits the definition of aggrevated assault. 

It's funny that they are complaining about the lack of justice in the cases, but the jury was all white because none of the black jurors who were called for jury duty.  The court-appointed attorney was black, and he did NOT contest the jury.  The only reason he didn't get as good of a trial as he possibly could have is because of lazy black people and an affirmative action lawyer. 

People just can't accept that other everyone has the right as to who they want to associate with.  If I don't want to associate with any black people, that's my personal right.  If I was a high school student at Jena, I would probably be under the "white tree" as well.  It's this mentality that blacks have, whenever there's something that's not theirs, they want it.  If blacks had a black tree, whites or asians wouldn't complain about it and demand to express their "rights" to sit under it.  Blacks just have to turn everything into a race or civil rights argument, they don't understand that some people might not want to associate with them because they act like savages. 

Equating a tree where white students congregate to Jim Crow is untruthful and completely out of touch with reality. 
I've been posting several comments for the new JTF video on Jena, and one black poster confronted me. She said I'm "ignorant" and "uneducated," while she's "educated." She didn't even care to debate me on my statements.

See, this is what these people do; they're all talk, but nothing of what they say holds any merit. They can talk "jive" pretty well, but when it comes down to debating and facing cold, hard facts, they don't have a leg to stand on.

When something like Jena happens, they say it's in the name of equality and there for it's justified. They always claim the person they murdered, raped or killed was a racist. "He be a racist!" or "Whitey be hatin'!" So, beating a teenager half to death in the name of equality is exceptable. President Bush says it is.

These people have been savages, murders, rapists and swindlers for as long as they've existed.

Why do they feel they're entitled to everything? Louis Farrakhan once said that whites owe blacks the country. Yup, I'd say that's exactly what blacks want. They've partially succeeded in their hostel takeover. And self-hating white politicians welcome it with open arms, as they continue to assist blacks in surpassing whites, giving them even more advantages, so whites seem meeker and meeker.

If these people can't bare to live among us, why do they continue to stay here?

newman

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2007, 02:01:12 AM »

I've been posting several comments for the new JTF video on Jena, and one black poster confronted me. She said I'm "ignorant" and "uneducated," while she's "educated." She didn't even care to debate me on my statements.

See, this is what these people do; they're all talk, but nothing of what they say holds any merit. They can talk "jive" pretty well, but when it comes down to debating and facing cold, hard facts, they don't have a leg to stand on.

When something like Jena happens, they say it's in the name of equality and there for it's justified. They always claim the person they murdered, raped or killed was a racist. "He be a racist!" or "Whitey be hatin'!" So, beating a teenager half to death in the name of equality is exceptable. President Bush says it is.

These people have been savages, murders, rapists and swindlers for as long as they've existed.

Why do they feel they're entitled to everything? Louis Farrakhan once said that whites owe blacks the country. Yup, I'd say that's exactly what blacks want. They've partially succeeded in their hostel takeover. And self-hating white politicians welcome it with open arms, as they continue to assist blacks in surpassing whites, giving them even more advantages, so whites seem meeker and meeker.

" You is ignorant" is the standard negro line to any white person.

You can present a reasoned argument with carefully researched statistics and you'll still get..."You is ignorant! mmmm hmmm".

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2007, 02:22:10 AM »

" You is ignorant" is the standard negro line to any white person.

You can present a reasoned argument with carefully researched statistics and you'll still get..."You is ignorant! mmmm hmmm".
But she be a ED-U-CATED black girl! She ain't dumb! She be mad smart! White Boy be IG-NA-RANT!

Maybe she is educated. I made a typo using the word "hear" when I should've used "here". She pointed out the typo with great glee, because they love the rare opportunity when they can prove a white person wrong. Notice how she didn't care to debate my comments, but she made sure she pointed out my mistake. What is wrong with these people? Chaim said it best, "Blacks love to make white people miserable."

These people know nothing of manners, politeness or courtesy. Everything white people used to stand for, they are opposed to, because our civlized ways are "whack" or even worse "mad whack". Why did I use the term "used to"? Because blacks have used their "culture" to convince white people they aren't "hip", "cool" or "down". White people are so afraid of blacks seeing them as lame, they try to act like them to meet their standards, their low standards, which require a person to be as stupid, emotionless and foolish as one can be. From this we have whites who have virtually become blacks, abandoning their morals and civilized ways in order to fit in with people who aren't.

Now, if I were to say this in public, I'd be considered to some lame Jew boy. The black reponse? "He be white! He be Jewish! He be whack! Cracker! Cracker! Why you so uptight, whitey?"

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2007, 02:32:37 AM »
After being given the Louisiana statutory language for aggravated assault and being told the true story of what happened, I would like to try to see anyone explain why these 6 thugs should be let go.  What does it have to do with racism?  There are white people who are charged daily with aggravated assault for similar things as this, and I'm sure that many of those whites were provoked in some sort of way, maybe even about their race.  These people simply don't understand the rule of law, if it was up to them everyone would be running around causing chaos like the tribes in Africa.

Fact is that there is not one single justifiable reason for letting these schvartzas go.  What these blacks are demanding is mob rule, and has no place in a civilized society based on the rule of law.  If we let them determine which laws to carry out, all the black crack addicts, drug dealers, rapists, murderers and thiefs would be out in the street.

The day that the schvartzas get to decide what laws will be enforced, where, to whom, and how, is the day that the United States begins a path towards destruction.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2007, 07:47:12 AM »
Notice how the actual facts of the beating are never discussed, Only the nooses and the racist DA who seems to think that savage beatings should be punished,
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2007, 08:59:44 AM »
I saw on the news last night that two white men were arrested in Jenna for "inciting a riot."  Seems they had a noose hanging from the back of their pick up truck. Though getting thousands of perpetual whiners to march on a town to free criminals and getting thousands more across the nation to wear black in some sort of twisted solidarity to free criminals is just fine and of course has no chance of inciting a riot.
I had a, um, discussion, at work Thursday with one of these black black wearing self proclaimed victims. Of course him and another of his brood told me that the symbol of the noose should be banned because it is offensive to them. Two born in NYC boys, sure they had a lot of experience with nooses? Anyway, when I told them that I feel offended everytime I see a malcolm X tee shirt or an African national flag their answer was, "that's different, you don't understand" and then walked away. Later in the day one of them approached me and asked me if I really feel like like that, when I said yes, he shook his head and walked away. Just like the muslims, when you do not capitulate to them they get confused and do not know what to do and then like a frustrated child usually get violent.
So, what day are we all going to wear something white to show our solidarity proclaiming how sick we are of all of this nonsense?
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Erica

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2007, 07:38:43 PM »
After being given the Louisiana statutory language for aggravated assault and being told the true story of what happened, I would like to try to see anyone explain why these 6 thugs should be let go.  What does it have to do with racism?  There are white people who are charged daily with aggravated assault for similar things as this, and I'm sure that many of those whites were provoked in some sort of way, maybe even about their race.  These people simply don't understand the rule of law, if it was up to them everyone would be running around causing chaos like the tribes in Africa.

Fact is that there is not one single justifiable reason for letting these schvartzas go.  What these blacks are demanding is mob rule, and has no place in a civilized society based on the rule of law.  If we let them determine which laws to carry out, all the black crack addicts, drug dealers, rapists, murderers and thiefs would be out in the street.

The day that the schvartzas get to decide what laws will be enforced, where, to whom, and how, is the day that the United States begins a path towards destruction.
They should recieve the same treatment that the white kids were given. The white kids who beat up the black boy not long before the incident were given 3 days suspension from school.

(9:07)

I'm not saying that these boys shouldn't pay for their part of the incident but that the punishment should be fair. A white kids beat up ONE black boy and its 'simple battery'... black kids beat up ONE white kid and it's "Attempted Murder"?  ALL of the kids were wrong for fighting.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2007, 01:38:48 AM »

They should recieve the same treatment that the white kids were given. The white kids who beat up the black boy not long before the incident were given 3 days suspension from school.

I'm not saying that these boys shouldn't pay for their part of the incident but that the punishment should be fair. A white kids beat up ONE black boy and its 'simple battery'... black kids beat up ONE white kid and it's "Attempted Murder"?  ALL of the kids were wrong for fighting.

Once again, no they shouldn't be given the same punishment.  When you beat someone with your shoes by stomping and kicking him in the head, that's an aggravated assault, when you do it even AFTER the person is unconscious, it's not a stretch of prosecutorial discretion to charge them with attempted murder.  Of course that's not what they actually would have been convicted of.  Aggrevated battery with a deadly weapon is a charge that is given all the time for kickings to the head especially in this kind of scenario, (the shoes being the deadly weapons, especially considering that it was 6 people doing it to 1)  The other "beating" was not as severe, and you haven't even mentioned the facts of that fight, are you trying to hide it?  Why don't you post what actually happened so we can see the difference for ourselves.  The crime was different, therefore the punishment was different, the punishment should NOT be the same because the crimes weren't the same.  Why do the blacks seem to have a hard time with that concept?

Erica

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2007, 05:19:10 PM »

Once again, no they shouldn't be given the same punishment.  When you beat someone with your shoes by stomping and kicking him in the head, that's an aggravated assault, when you do it even AFTER the person is unconscious, it's not a stretch of prosecutorial discretion to charge them with attempted murder.  Of course that's not what they actually would have been convicted of.  Aggrevated battery with a deadly weapon is a charge that is given all the time for kickings to the head especially in this kind of scenario, (the shoes being the deadly weapons, especially considering that it was 6 people doing it to 1)  The other "beating" was not as severe, and you haven't even mentioned the facts of that fight, are you trying to hide it?  Why don't you post what actually happened so we can see the difference for ourselves.  The crime was different, therefore the punishment was different, the punishment should NOT be the same because the crimes weren't the same.  Why do the blacks seem to have a hard time with that concept?
There you go lessening what the white kids did. I posted a video about the other side of the OTHER fight...so NO i'm not trying to hide ANYTHING. The crime wasn't different. A beatdown is a beatdown. Attempted murder would have surely landed the white boy in the hospital for more than 2 hours. He'd have been in a coma or at the very least been kept overnight for observation; but that wasn't the case. The guy attended a school function after he left the hospital. How do you explain that? And even if I posted the link again, and you saw it for yourself you would STILL side with the white kids because they're white.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2007, 06:17:16 PM »
I loved that video. He reminds me of our vice president of diviersity affairs where I work. This guy probably works for the post office, transit, or some other government job where only a giant IQ like him could pass the test. For all we know he could be a doctor. This whole thing is sick. Just pay these people money to move back to africa where they can live out their lives in peace and contentment under a wonderful black government where gigantic intellects such as this 'child's' father is appreciated.

Erica

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2007, 06:26:14 PM »
I loved that video. He reminds me of our vice president of diviersity affairs where I work. This guy probably works for the post office, transit, or some other government job where only a giant IQ like him could pass the test. For all we know he could be a doctor. This whole thing is sick. Just pay these people money to move back to africa where they can live out their lives in peace and contentment under a wonderful black government where gigantic intellects such as this 'child's' father is appreciated.
I sure hope he's not a doctor...there were way too many 'um's' in his commentary. I only understood half of what he said.