Author Topic: Any election results  (Read 3904 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Any election results
« on: April 09, 2019, 03:31:06 PM »
Does anyone know the Iserali election results?  Did they come in yet?  At least with Trump, he won't tamper with the election in Iserali election like Obama did.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Any election results
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 03:57:07 PM »
They say too close to call. But likud with 33 and blue and white with 37 seats. Zehut not in the threshold
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 07:13:26 PM »
Man, what happened to Zehut?  All the pre-election polls had them as huge upside surprise.  Now it looks like not even crossing the threshold?!  Even some of the Arab parties are beating him.  This is too depressing.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 07:59:51 PM »
They say too close to call. But likud with 33 and blue and white with 37 seats. Zehut not in the threshold

What a shock... the early exit polls are tilted left.   It's still close.... current estimates are Likud ahead of Blue and White, taking 35 seats to Blue and White's 34 in the latest two exit polls.

I think Zehut could still pass the thresh-hold.  As with 2016 Trump voters, they tend to be less likely to take part in exit polls.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 09:17:08 PM »
66% reporting...
Likud: 31.7%, 38 seats
B & W: 30%, 36 seats
Zehut still not passed the thresh-hold.

Right Coalition: 65%
Center + Left + Arab: 55%

HOLY MOLEY!!!   The Labour Party:  5%?????  I guess they all just went to B & W.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2019, 10:12:56 PM »
Wow, now Likud & B & W are completely tied.   This is going to be a long night.

93% reporting

Likud
29.2%

Blue and White
29.2%

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2019, 11:34:06 PM »
Wow, now Likud & B & W are completely tied.   This is going to be a long night.

93% reporting

Likud
29.2%

Blue and White
29.2%
Yes but the right has 66 B/W & the left have only 54 so Bibi remains PM

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2019, 11:53:12 PM »
How did the polls get it so wrong on Zehut?   

If Feiglin can't even cross the threshold even with the weedheads behind him, how is there any hope of ever changing anything?  This is so depressing.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2019, 11:59:28 PM »

If Feiglin can't even cross the threshold even with the weedheads behind him, how is there any hope of ever changing anything?  This is so depressing.

I was thinking the same thing.  It's flat out depressing.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2019, 12:07:20 AM »
The problem is Feiglin is a not a good speaker.
If Chaim led a party in Israel, he would easily win the election to get in the Knesset.
Chaim is a superior speaker than Feiglin.
It looks like right now Netanyahu will win and get the chance to form the next government.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2019, 12:11:29 AM »
The problem is Feiglin is a not a good speaker.
If Chaim led a party in Israel, he would easily win the election to get in the Knesset.
Chaim is a superior speaker than Feiglin.
It looks like right now Netanyahu will win and get the chance to form the next government.
I think Moshe was short by about 40,000 votes.  It's a shame the threshold is so high.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2019, 12:18:57 AM »

Presumably the libertarianism did not attract religious voters. Religious and economic liberties are not Torah principles.     
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2019, 12:45:02 AM »
I think Moshe was short by about 40,000 votes.  It's a shame the threshold is so high.

They should have had an agreement to share excess votes. So those are lost. Naftali Bennett's party didn't make it but his party had an agreement with Yisraeli Beitenu. At least Bennett can't claim to be the leader of the Religious Right anymore.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2019, 03:03:21 AM »
Election Fraud likely cost Zehut representation in the next government of Israel.

https://twitter.com/shlomo_gordon/status/1115852408041680898?s=20
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2019, 01:38:35 PM »
If only Otzma were friendly to Chaim, I wouldn't be so sad for their success and breaking the threshold.  Moshe was the only one who would have allowed Chaim back into Israel.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2019, 01:52:07 PM »
If only Otzma were friendly to Chaim, I wouldn't be so sad for their success and breaking the threshold.  Moshe was the only one who would have allowed Chaim back into Israel.

I admit I haven't been following closely so please excuse my ignorance. I thought Otzma got banned from running?
What do you mean that they got in?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2019, 01:54:43 PM »
Election Fraud likely cost Zehut representation in the next government of Israel.

https://twitter.com/shlomo_gordon/status/1115852408041680898?s=20

This is bad, and probably a real example... But could this really be happening to such a degree at the national level as to push his party below threshold?   Couldn't Likud do the same to Blue and white and vice versa?   I'm just getting tired of hearing the excuse from Feiglin every time that fraud and vote suppression killed his chances every time he loses an election.   Even if it is true, it shows that nothing can be changed and fraud will push out a good candidate every time.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2019, 07:53:02 PM »
Zehut was too liberal and didn't stand for a side. They literally said that they could join a leftist government. Their main concern was POT.
 Only not good to see Shaked and Bennett not pass the threshold although it was also partly their fault as well.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2019, 09:21:52 PM »
Zehut was too liberal and didn't stand for a side. They literally said that they could join a leftist government. Their main concern was POT.
 Only not good to see Shaked and Bennett not pass the threshold although it was also partly their fault as well.

I kinda agree here.  From what I've seen, there were many Israeli voters who seemed very pro-Kahane, who woulda voted for them, but were turned off by Zehut's obsession with marijuana.  I wish they could re-brand themselves. 

One thing that is getting lost in all of this, is that Israel is really starting to turn on the LEFT.   Honestly, even B & W had to market themselves as centrists.... and the once mighty labour party has all but been destroyed.  The two-state solution seems to have lost its appeal.  But maybe I'm just being too hopeful here.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2019, 11:39:14 PM »
Now that the soldier's votes have been counted they are in.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2019, 06:52:41 AM »
Now that the soldier's votes have been counted they are in.

Zehut or the “fake” right party

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2019, 06:53:38 AM »
I think neither made it. Where did you read or see otherwise?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2019, 07:29:42 AM »
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2019, 03:27:16 PM »
What will happen to Bibi if he is indicted?