Author Topic: Shimon Peres falls asleep during TV interview  (Read 1951 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Shimon Peres falls asleep during TV interview
« on: September 23, 2007, 02:50:35 PM »
Shimon Peres falls asleep during TV interview

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Shimon Peres falls asleep during TV interview
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 02:52:14 PM »
wow, OUTSTANDING!...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 03:12:04 PM »
Great, I just wish he fell asleep while walking on a tightrope between two skyscrapers.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 03:25:22 PM »
Or on an empty road in his go-cart :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2007, 03:40:42 PM »
I wish he would fall asleep permanently.

That's what Chaim would say.

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2007, 05:20:14 PM »
Yigal Amir aimed at the wrong person!
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2007, 05:35:47 PM »
And this old bastard is still in politics today....what does that say for Israel?
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2007, 05:40:52 PM »
He can sleep long and well; The G-d is watching over Israel. :)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm