2 (4.3%)
A Mixture of Two of The Above.
1 (2.2%)
A Mixture of Three of The Above.
1 (2.2%)
A Mixture of All of The Above.
1 (2.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What is everyone's race?  (Read 8549 times)

admin

What is everyone's race?
« on: September 23, 2007, 05:09:45 PM »
I'm Caucasian.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What is everyone's race?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 05:10:37 PM »
I think I'm Caucasian too, I don't know.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 05:19:21 PM »
I'm white Japheite so it has to be Caucasoid; funny thing cous I doubt we're realy from this area.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 05:21:58 PM »
i'm negroid...yo yo yo wazzzup...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2007, 05:43:48 PM »
because nationality has a point of inidicating culture. Race, eye color, type of hair (austreloid hair?)  I mean what's the differnece between Asian hair (not oriental) and straight hair? Both are straight...

but anyway, the way someone looks on this forum makes no difference to what type of person he/she is...but the culture they follow, the religion, the denomination of that religion...the type of music they listen to, the type of TV shows they watch...maybe say somethign about that person.

that's just my two cents.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2007, 05:51:19 PM »
because nationality has a point of inidicating culture. Race, eye color, type of hair (austreloid hair?)  I mean what's the differnece between Asian hair (not oriental) and straight hair? Both are straight...

but anyway, the way someone looks on this forum makes no difference to what type of person he/she is...but the culture they follow, the religion, the denomination of that religion...the type of music they listen to, the type of TV shows they watch...maybe say somethign about that person.

that's just my two cents.

Its a fair question and truly shows how different we are physically yet maybe not so in terms of views and opinions.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2007, 06:33:13 PM »
Caucasian.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2007, 06:33:48 PM »
5-speed.  ;D

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2007, 06:49:08 PM »
White Spanish.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2007, 06:49:57 PM »
These polls are a bad idea.  We don't want the FBI to get a full description of each of us, do we?
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2007, 07:06:09 PM »
Umm, you are using some archaic terms, Yacov...

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2007, 07:52:46 PM »
Well, my ancestors were white Italians, Danish, Basque, Spanish and Native Argentinian (perhaps a mix af Amerindian and Spanish). My Nationalities are Argentinian and Italian. My eyes and hair are dark brown. But.... does this matter???? Torah only distinguishes between Jews and Goyim. I'm a pro-Israelite Goy. When Redemption comes Hashem shall decide which is my real Homeland and take us there, in the same way Jews shall be taken to Israel. Until then, race and physical feature don't matter.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2007, 07:56:54 PM »
I'm white Caucasian from Europe.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2007, 07:59:54 PM »
profiling again ;D
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2007, 04:45:47 PM »
Caucasoid.

By the way, Caucasus is nearer to Israel than America...eh eh eh... :laugh:
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2007, 07:49:11 PM »
Jdl forever,The FBI already knows who we all are.They don't monitor A video dvd store net site.They monitor our type hoping they will find something to use.Thats why we watch ourselves so the FBI employee gets board reading LOL. ;)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2007, 01:14:23 PM »
Jdl forever,The FBI already knows who we all are.They don't monitor A video dvd store net site.They monitor our type hoping they will find something to use.Thats why we watch ourselves so the FBI employee gets board reading LOL. ;)

They should be going after the real threats to America, the muslims and their leftist traitorous allies.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2007, 01:44:12 PM »
I don't care what it is.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Cojpe

• Junior JTFer
  • For King and Country
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2007, 03:59:23 PM »
I am caucasian

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2007, 04:35:08 PM »
I am caucasian :) :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2007, 11:12:26 PM »
These polls are a bad idea.  We don't want the FBI to get a full description of each of us, do we?

If the feds wanted a picture of you, they would of gotten it by your little JTF Queens College meeting. I don't think they care about JTF too much yet, but if they did, they have got your picture, home address, and any other information they want.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Kiwi

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2007, 01:24:10 AM »
100%  Caucasian.

Erica

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2007, 12:03:49 AM »
Negroid.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2007, 06:51:42 AM »

If the feds wanted a picture of you, they would of gotten it by your little JTF Queens College meeting. I don't think they care about JTF too much yet, but if they did, they have got your picture, home address, and any other information they want.

We have our phones tapped into, since we call Morocco a lot of the time to speak to my Dad.
I'm sure they'll care soon enough. In the UK, we're constantly being watched. They are even starting to put CCTV cameras in Black Taxi Cabs.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2007, 09:36:29 AM »
Britian has much more spying and cameras all the over the street then the U.S. I guess i'm caucassoid my ancestors where Russian and Austrians but who really knows more then 6 or7 generations
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 10:07:49 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03