Author Topic: When did Tel Aviv become a zoo?  (Read 1522 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
When did Tel Aviv become a zoo?
« on: June 16, 2019, 10:51:08 PM »
If you wander the streets of Tel Aviv, it's a zoo. Homosexuals and their flags are everywhere, especially along the beach. The Central Bus Station area looks like an African jungle.

North Tel Aviv is the nicest area but it's the home of the ultra Left Wing Liberals who wouldn't let the illegal aliens destroy it the way they let it happen to South Tel Aviv.

Does anyone know what year did Tel Aviv change from a normal Israeli city to a zoo? It always had liberals but when did it become a zoo compared to other liberal cities like Haifa?

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: When did Tel Aviv become a zoo?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 04:56:19 AM »
If you wander the streets of Tel Aviv, it's a zoo. Homosexuals and their flags are everywhere, especially along the beach. The Central Bus Station area looks like an African jungle.

North Tel Aviv is the nicest area but it's the home of the ultra Left Wing Liberals who wouldn't let the illegal aliens destroy it the way they let it happen to South Tel Aviv.

Does anyone know what year did Tel Aviv change from a normal Israeli city to a zoo? It always had liberals but when did it become a zoo compared to other liberal cities like Haifa?
South Tel Aviv was a scuzzy area before the schvartzers arrived because of the Russian pimps,whores,drug dealers,junkies,drunks & pickpockets.
My brother in law has lived in that neighborhood for decades & says it sucks but he inherited property there or he would move to Jerusalem if he didn't have the property.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 05:00:51 AM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 09:51:43 PM »
Boy, this sounds like Los Angeles.  It used to be a nice place, but now its filled with excrement and filth.  What changed?   The leftists took over.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 05:08:57 AM »
Boy, this sounds like Los Angeles.  It used to be a nice place, but now its filled with excrement and filth.  What changed?   The leftists took over.
It has been scuzzy with the influx of all the smeg ma infested uncircumcised chazir fressing Xmas tree owning Goyim who fraudulently claimed to be Jews & hit rock bottom with the invasion of the illegal infiltrators from Sudan & Eritrea!!!!
These Russians may have a Jewish father or grandfather or may be married to a Jew to but many do not & were just told to say they did because the powers that be feared that the National Religious & the Chareidim would eventually take over & push them out due to high birth rates most seculars have 1-2 kids at most & they were scared of losing their hold om power!!!
So they imported Russian Goyim to maintain their grip on power!!!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 11:16:44 PM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2019, 05:32:57 PM »

I had an affirmative action experience near Union Station. All the shvartzas living in tents. One of them even had his tent inside a stall in the bathroom inside the station. I didn't get on the subway but I wonder if it's just as bad as in New York where affirmative aciton people go to the bathrooms on the platforms. Once I was taking a subway and it smelled like human waste because people stepped on it in the platform and then it stunk up the train.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 12:39:08 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2019, 11:19:52 PM »

I had an affirmative action experience near Union Station. All the shvartzas living in tents. One of them evne had his tent inside a stall in the bathroom inside the station. I didn't get on the subway but I wonder if it's just as bad as in New York where affirmative aciton people go to the bathrooms on the platforms. Once I was taking a subway and it smelled like human waste because people stepped on it in the platform and then it stunk up the train.
In South Tel Aviv they pee & crap in the middle of the street in full view of everyone according to my brother in law.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2019, 06:39:58 PM »

I had an affirmative action experience near Union Station. All the shvartzas living in tents. One of them evne had his tent inside a stall in the bathroom inside the station. I didn't get on the subway but I wonder if it's just as bad as in New York where affirmative aciton people go to the bathrooms on the platforms. Once I was taking a subway and it smelled like human waste because people stepped on it in the platform and then it stunk up the train.

It's tent city throughout skid-row, and into downtown.  It's actually now spreading to Little Tokyo.  I can't imagine how the Japanese Americans are gonna deal with this.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2019, 12:39:58 AM »
It's tent city throughout skid-row, and into downtown.  It's actually now spreading to Little Tokyo.  I can't imagine how the Japanese Americans are gonna deal with this.

Maybe they can save the city like the Chinese saved parts of Queens.