Author Topic: Philadelphia's Suburban Station Has Become Like The Tel Aviv Central Bus Station  (Read 1205 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
https://6abc.com/community-events/merchants-fed-up-with-homeless-issue-at-suburban-station/5241057/

Smelly affirmative action animals have taken it over. I usually just go there to switch to the subway when I go to sports games in South Philadelphia. The inside of Suburban Station has become worse than the subway concourse with affirmative action animals everywhere. It could get dangerous. I just walk past them. I'm sure they commit crimes. There's a door to go out of the subway concourse into the station and you can just kick it open so you don't have to touch it since it must be dirty with the affirmative action animals.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
https://6abc.com/community-events/merchants-fed-up-with-homeless-issue-at-suburban-station/5241057/

Smelly affirmative action animals have taken it over. I usually just go there to switch to the subway when I go to sports games in South Philadelphia. The inside of Suburban Station has become worse than the subway concourse with affirmative action animals everywhere. It could get dangerous. I just walk past them. I'm sure they commit crimes. There's a door to go out of the subway concourse into the station and you can just kick it open so you don't have to touch it since it must be dirty with the affirmative action animals.
Just call them schvartzers like us alter kakers do.
I also call them jigab00s,porch monkeys & yard apes among other things!!!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Just call them schvartzers like us alter kakers do.
I also call them jigab00s,porch monkeys & yard apes among other things!!!

You say it in English to them since they don't understand?

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer

You say it in English to them since they don't understand?
The ones in Tel Aviv don't speak English.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Just keep your wits about you, try not to go alone,  or at night,  don't dress too well, wear a cheap wrist watch so as not to attract too much attention.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
By the way, Pennsylvania is an open carry state.