Author Topic: Moshe Feiglin- latest article "The Myth of the Zigzag"  (Read 973 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Moshe Feiglin- latest article "The Myth of the Zigzag"
« on: June 26, 2019, 12:41:25 PM »
I don't know if potential voters read his blog, but he waits all the way to the conclusion to state:

" So yes, we have exactly the same platform, with the same ideology, and this time we're calling it right wing- a right wing of ideology , rather than a right wing of personality."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Moshe should make this statement right away, and then explain it.   Most potential voters aren't going to sift through his article to figure out where he stands.

https://www.zehutinternational.com/single-post/2019/06/26/The-myth-of-the-%E2%80%9Czigzag%E2%80%9D

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Moshe Feiglin- latest article "The Myth of the Zigzag"
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 01:15:04 PM »
 I hope in his election interviews he doesn't plan on explaining first, and wait till the end to state his position.  People won't sit for that.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Moshe Feiglin- latest article "The Myth of the Zigzag"
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 01:03:30 AM »
I don't know if potential voters read his blog, but he waits all the way to the conclusion to state:

" So yes, we have exactly the same platform, with the same ideology, and this time we're calling it right wing- a right wing of ideology , rather than a right wing of personality."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Moshe should make this statement right away, and then explain it.   Most potential voters aren't going to sift through his article to figure out where he stands.

https://www.zehutinternational.com/single-post/2019/06/26/The-myth-of-the-%E2%80%9Czigzag%E2%80%9D

Good point