Author Topic: Israel Hayom i24 Poll: Likud 32, Blue and White 31, Zehut and Otzma:  (Read 2259 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Crappy poll data.

Zehut and Otzma Yehudit do not pass the threshold.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 11:57:43 PM by Aces High »

Online Dan193

• Master JTFer
Re: Israel Hayom i24 Poll: Likud 32, Blue and White 31, Zehut and Otzma:
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 10:29:26 AM »
If Chaim was running for the Knesset for Kach, i think he would easily get in the Knesset.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2019, 04:41:35 PM »
I would vote for Chaim in a split second.  But unless the Israeli Supreme Court has their powers cut back, they would ban Chaim very quickly from running.

Also, much to my regret, I don't think Moshe will pass the minimum threshold for entering the Knesset.  I saw another article that had his sample polling numbers even lower, nowhere near the threshold.

As part of a technical block he would had a good chance, but not on his on- the votes aren't there.  He was screwed over, and was frozen out of a technical block.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2019, 11:22:37 PM »
Last time, the polls predicted him getting 7 seats and being the surprise of the election.  He didn't pass the threshold.

This time polls are predicting he won't pass the threshold.  How much you wanna bet the polls are completely inaccurate and he gets in?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2019, 12:13:35 AM »
Last time, the polls predicted him getting 7 seats and being the surprise of the election.  He didn't pass the threshold.

This time polls are predicting he won't pass the threshold.  How much you wanna bet the polls are completely inaccurate and he gets in?

I hope you're right!  Are you so sure that you want to bet?

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2019, 12:54:10 AM »
I would vote for Chaim in a split second.  But unless the Israeli Supreme Court has their powers cut back, they would ban Chaim very quickly from running.

Also, much to my regret, I don't think Moshe will pass the minimum threshold for entering the Knesset.  I saw another article that had his sample polling numbers even lower, nowhere near the threshold.

As part of a technical block he would had a good chance, but not on his on- the votes aren't there.  He was screwed over, and was frozen out of a technical block.
All Chaim needs is a good Israeli born lawyer a shark to plead his case & he could succeed in being allowed in but it could be  a long process,but he can succeed & I know many that have.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2019, 08:58:53 AM »
All Chaim needs is a good Israeli born lawyer a shark to plead his case & he could succeed in being allowed in but it could be  a long process,but he can succeed & I know many that have.
As stated, I was referring to running for office, not becoming a citizen.  The Israeli supreme court recently banned a few people from running for office. 

Online Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2019, 12:25:11 PM »
The problem with Zehut and Otzma Yehudit they don't have any good speakers.
Remember when Kahane was in the Knesset in the 80s, his Kach party had a lot of Knesset members.
The main reason why Likud and Labor banned him in 1988, they were fearful he would become Prime Minister.
I'm 100% convinced if Kahane lived, Kahane would have been the PM with all the terrorism Israeli's has faced from Palestinian terrorists.   
Chaim is one of the best speakers.  Likud knows he would be a threat to them. That's why they want him banned from Israel.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 12:51:14 PM by Dan193 »