Author Topic: Arabic islam is a big danger to the hole world!  (Read 5093 times)

Offline Exiled in his country

• New JTFer
Arabic islam is a big danger to the hole world!
« on: September 24, 2007, 06:03:45 PM »
בס''ד

Arabic nazi islam is claming to make the hall world under Islam neater kill all who won't excapt it !! that is what the daveles Qraan is saying in the nineth chapter vers no' four --it says that the moslems shuld go into unmoslem comeunety convincing them to excapt Islam and this they shuld do for four months , then they shuld they shuld kill the mutch they can of them, and they shuld put the rest of them in siege, forcing them to excapt Islam , and if they shuld do so and pray in the Islamic way they suld give all what they have and go free and homeless , neather they shuld kill them all !!!
So --What do you think about this program for you'r country ??? If you don't like it -you should fight ISLAM !!!!

Exiled in his country  :(
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 09:03:48 PM by Exiled in his country »
בס''ד

ARAB MOSLEMS ARE THE MAIN DANGER TO THE WHOLE WORLD ! SEPTEMBER 11TH IS ONLY THE BEGINING OF ISLAMIC ATACK TO THE FREE WORLD !!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Re: Arabic islam is a big danger to the hole world!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 07:13:36 PM »
I agree with you. islam should be stopped at all costs. It should be banned in America as a seditious cult with intent on overthrowing America.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 07:21:02 PM »
Banning Islam? I think that is going a bit too far. Let us not become simply another hate group. We are here to state that Islam must be crushed. Not wiped out, just crushed. The way to do this is the way that General Pershing did in the 1930's (?). Germans today are very nice people, because we made them nice after we crushed them, I have the same hope for Muslims too. Some day people will look back and say "look how nice muslims are", but first they must be beaten and crushed.

THE PIG AND PERSHING!

The story - some call it an urban legend - is told of the American General John "Black Jack" Pershing who was in charge of a U.S. garrison in the Philippines in 1911. Responding to numerous terror attacks by Muslims, Pershing ordered the perpetrators caught, tried and, all except one of them, executed by firing squad.

After making them dig their own graves, the soldiers tied them to the execution posts, then slaughtered a number of pigs in front of them, rubbing the bullets they would use to shoot the terrorists in swine blood and fat. As the legend goes, this terrorized the terrorists, whose Islamic faith taught them that if pigs contaminated their bodies they would go to hell instead of as martyrs to paradise.

Their corpses were buried under the pigs' remains, and the one terrorist who had not been killed was released to tell his fellow mujahedin what he had seen. For the next 50 years, Islamic terrorism was unheard of in those islands.

Was "Black Jack" Pershing the subject of a damning commission of inquiry? Was he disciplined, dismissed?

No, the president apparently promoted him for crushing the terrorist threat.
(MASADA2000.org)
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 07:36:51 PM »

Banning islam is not going too far in my opinion. It is the only way possible we as a Nation will survive. Islam is a cult of death. No matter where islam goes, death, rape , murder and mayhem follow. This is not about hate, it is about survival. I will not have America turn into Lebanon.

I refuse too let this be my child.
Their is no such thing as an arab Israeli, and there is no such thing as a moderate muslim. Don't be conned by the soft spoken muslims that will outright lie too you. Better yet, read the koran. mohammed was not a peaceful man, this is why muslims are terrorists, they follow the pig. Islam should be eliminated just as the ideology of hitler was.

Jeff

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 07:40:34 PM »
Perhaps your right, but I think if Muslims were properly educated (with a few bombs) they would learn to be nice people. Maybe I'm wrong but I just have a small hope for them
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 07:47:44 PM »
Perhaps your right, but I think if Muslims were properly educated (with a few bombs) they would learn to be nice people. Maybe I'm wrong but I just have a small hope for them

lou13ss , I understand where you are coming from. I use too believe as you do. I would ask you to go on youtube, and look at all the jihadist videos, and see what the "moderate muslims" text in response. It will be "allahu ackbar" and they praise the mujahadin. What muslims tell you, and what they really believe are 2 different things. I have no hope for them, when muslims gain in numbers the jihad begins. Don't let your good heart cloud your mind. The "Moderate muslims" will not support you if islam takes over. You are a kafir as I am. Read the koran, you will find that islam IS  a religion of peace concerning muslims, to non muslims, it is a book of death.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2007, 07:51:29 PM »
Since Muslims fear anything to do with pigs why not drop 5,000 pigskin made footballs over Mecca  ;D
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Exiled in his country

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2007, 08:45:26 PM »

lou13ss , I understand where you are coming from. I use too believe as you do. I would ask you to go on youtube, and look at all the jihadist videos, and see what the "moderate muslims" text in response. It will be "allahu ackbar" and they praise the mujahadin. What muslims tell you, and what they really believe are 2 different things. I have no hope for them, when muslims gain in numbers the jihad begins. Don't let your good heart cloud your mind. The "Moderate muslims" will not support you if islam takes over. You are a kafir as I am. Read the koran, you will find that islam IS  a religion of peace concerning muslims, to non muslims, it is a book of death.
בס''ד

You really understand what is ISLAM !! YOU PRUBUBLY RAD THE DEVELES  QRAAN OF THE GRATE PIG KALLED MUHAMAD !! SO PLEASE HELP ME TO MAKE THOSE UNDERSTAND ,WHAT IS ISLAM !! MAY G-D BLESS YOU .

Exiled in his country
בס''ד

ARAB MOSLEMS ARE THE MAIN DANGER TO THE WHOLE WORLD ! SEPTEMBER 11TH IS ONLY THE BEGINING OF ISLAMIC ATACK TO THE FREE WORLD !!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2007, 09:40:01 PM »

Hi Exiled in his country, welcome to the JTF forum.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2007, 09:59:08 PM »

Banning islam is not going too far in my opinion. It is the only way possible we as a Nation will survive. Islam is a cult of death. No matter where islam goes, death, rape , murder and mayhem follow. This is not about hate, it is about survival. I will not have America turn into Lebanon.

Jeff, you are right on the mark.

I know this subject a little bit better than many on this forum. I was raised in one of a few Muslim republics of the former Soviet Union.

Religion was outlawed in Soviet Union in general, but Islam was prosecuted more than other beliefs, and this was the only way to have any progress in their midst, and kept their temper across the border low.

Many former Muslims supported such decisive dealing with the religion of war since this was the only opportunity for them to see the daylight - education, prosperity, happiness.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2007, 10:04:00 PM »
The REAL threat of world domination is comming from Muslims, "The Protocols of the elders of MECCA"
I was reading a post somewhere about a muslim guy saying "so what if Islam owns the world one day" basically he said that all us non-muslims would live in "peace" under their rule.  :o OK, so there you go, they admit it. Oh and let's not forget the imam who said that one day, the crescent moon flag would wave over the white house! No, we will NOT and refuse to be their dhimmi slaves! 

PEACE  :laugh: So funny how some muslims say that there will be world peace when the world is under muslim rule. Somehow, with the sunni-shia conflict, stonings and beheadings of sharia law, wife beatings, girls being disfigured by acid, female circumsision...I DOUBT that peace!

May Moshiach come soon!

That's a very good point. While the anti-semites are looking for a Jewish plot to dominate the world in our books, it can take a few seconds to open the Quran and understand that they have been knocking the wrong door all this time.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2007, 11:27:04 PM »
When we allow the banning of Islam who is to prevent the banning of us? Rather than ban Islam I think we should perhaps change Islam by having FBI people as the Imams and having them interpret the book in ways that make no sense but will ultimately make the religion less radical. (dont say the muslims wont believe in a quran interpreted in strange ways, jews do in the torah)
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2007, 12:12:51 AM »
We have Israel, my friend.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2007, 12:21:14 AM »
If you ban Islam, they will just become more secretive, and therefore more dangerous.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2007, 12:31:02 AM »
If you ban Islam, they will just become more secretive, and therefore more dangerous.

Not at all. They will become secular, if not atheist.

You have to understand that Islam was instilled by force and maintained by forced, and thus if you remove force, you have no Islam.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2007, 06:56:14 AM »

Not at all. They will become secular, if not atheist.

You have to understand that Islam was instilled by force and maintained by forced, and thus if you remove force, you have no Islam.

Ditto, after mahomet pig piss be on him death, next two Caliphs killed 40 00 Yemenite A-rabs who reverted from islam. They have nothing to offer beside carnal plesures, and violence. We have tatar muslims in Poland; they fought for Polish kings so they coud stay; they didn't managed to convert any one  for 400 hundred years living here. why becouse they were not dominant religion and had no power to offer.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2007, 10:24:44 AM »
"The Protocols of the elders of MECCA"   haha, I love this!!!

As for the use of swine in the Philliphines...that man is a smaaaart man, people, this is the answer...PIGS!

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2007, 12:03:49 PM »
"The Protocols of the elders of MECCA"   haha, I love this!!!

As for the use of swine in the Philliphines...that man is a smaaaart man, people, this is the answer...PIGS!

I strongly disagree with all talks about using pigs.

You shouldn't raise and feed a devil to later kill him.

Rather don't raise him at all.

Thus stop raising Muslims, and you won't have to deal with them later.

Islam has to be banned.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2007, 06:59:53 PM »
For those against banning islam.

If you had a poisonous snake in your home, would you wait too be bitten before you threw it out ?

If you had a rabid pit bull in your home, would you wait for your child too be mutilated before you threw it out ?

You've had this.

Will it take this too convince you ? We are running out of time. Our enemies are in this Country, the enemies of Israel are in Israel. They want us eliminated. Where ever islam goes, the eventual death , rape, murder of non muslims follow. How much more are you willing too suffer at the hands of nazi's ?

What will it take ?