Author Topic: Interesting video concerning the "Jena 6"  (Read 2142 times)

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Interesting video concerning the "Jena 6"
« on: September 24, 2007, 11:39:52 PM »
I stand by my original position of equal justice and reduced sentences, but this video is rather disturbing.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
Re: Interesting video concerning the "Jena 6"
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 11:46:28 PM »
Equal justice? What these black animals did was far worse! These creatures nearly beat the kid to death! They should all be charged with attempted murder, because that, surely, was their intent.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 01:20:46 AM »
Hey, calm down, I'm not chanting "free the Jena 6." They should all be charged with aggravated assault with a possible chance of probation. Attempted murder? Over a school fight? With a sneaker being submitted as "evidence" for "conspiracy" to commit murder? You know how vague the term conspircay is? C'mon man. I'm not a "n*gger lover," but this is obscene. The extent to which I agree with Chaim is that I do not in any way want to legitimize black on white violence. But that's it.

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 01:44:02 AM »
Who can really say what all the particulars are beings that we're so far removed from that whole situation down there.

But what I have the most trouble with is the fact that the reports we get from the news media comes from either agenda-driven blacks (like those two cows on The View) or from white libs. I mean like why aren't we hearing from the kid that got his face smashed in and/or from his parents? And what about other non-blacks living in the area, why aren't the libs in the media interviewing them for their thoughts and opinions?

Something really stinks.

Besides the guy that was jumped, I feel sorry for the tree that was cut down. (I'm not joking.)

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 02:24:05 AM »
Hey, calm down, I'm not chanting "free the Jena 6." They should all be charged with aggravated assault with a possible chance of probation. Attempted murder? Over a school fight? With a sneaker being submitted as "evidence" for "conspiracy" to commit murder? You know how vague the term conspircay is? C'mon man. I'm not a "n*gger lover," but this is obscene. The extent to which I agree with Chaim is that I do not in any way want to legitimize black on white violence. But that's it.
I'm not saying you are, but there is no excuse for what happened on that day. These blacks tried to kill that white kid. Why else would they give him just a vicious beating? Murder is in black blood. Not all blacks are murders, but, unfortunately, most are.

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 01:25:50 PM »
And thats why I dont donate to black causes.

I used to send money to the American Red Cross to help blacks in Africa. But it gets to a point when one can't help but see all the crap that's going on so many levels around the world with blacks.

For example, for as long as I can remember people have been sending money and supplies to help the Africans, and so doesn't there come a time when they need to help themselves? For one thing, they could stop having so many babies. That may sound unkind but what the heck, it's true.

Then I heard this cocky African kid on the B.B.C. say that he had a very low opinion of Europeans and Americans that send money to Africa, saying that he didn't trust such people!

That did it for me. NO more money to Africa from my pocket, they can deal with their AIDS and starvation without my help, I'll help people that are grateful and humble but forget Africa.

And then just look at what's going on in this country with the epidemic black on white crime. The mainstream news media won't touch the issue because they don't want to hurt the "feelings" of blacks!

Howard University -- built and paid for by whites -- had a black professor visit them a while back and he stood in front of groups of students telling them that "whites need to be killed"!!

There's no end in sight with regard to the mess this country is in concerning spoiled, racist blacks and their white, wimpy lib accomplices.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 03:08:06 PM by guyNbluejeans »

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 02:54:09 PM »
It's about time the white kids started standing up for themselves.

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2007, 03:13:08 PM »
I'm puzzled. I wrote B.B.C. in my original post but I came back to find that it says "B.B.C.E"??

I tried three times to correct it with the "modify" feature but when I click the "save" it still posts "B.B.C.E."

Hmm. :o

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2007, 03:15:07 PM »
It did it again in my explanation post!!

I give up. :(