Author Topic: Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?  (Read 55532 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Re: Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?
« Reply #125 on: October 01, 2007, 08:07:57 PM »
You know the balcks are lying, because why would any white guy by himself start up with 6 black guys, it just doesn't make sense

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #126 on: October 01, 2007, 08:14:12 PM »
Yup! I know ,been there done that but im willing to bet they were never beaten by cops hosed or served as slaves!Time to balance the scales again!This time better be the last.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #127 on: October 01, 2007, 08:18:23 PM »
The blacks just went after the first white guy they could find. I'll bet you the blacks get a little slap on the wrist, just to show something was done.  And you know that's whats gonna happen

kellymaureen

« Reply #128 on: October 01, 2007, 08:21:38 PM »
So if by some miracle these criminals DO go to prison, it will be "free TV and Nike" day in Jena...somehow I think that any protest will be accompanied by plenty of free electronics and shoes ;)

"I am uspest by this here ruling...but this 52" plasma will make it all better"

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #129 on: October 01, 2007, 08:25:06 PM »
One smiled as if he were a hero.Enough.I have raised my kids to know their enemies.God Jesus willing this will end!
wayne jude

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #130 on: October 01, 2007, 08:29:18 PM »
I agree - I raise my child to know her enemies too.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #131 on: October 01, 2007, 08:33:23 PM »
We must because no one else will tell them the truth.I love all kids but, us Christians and Jews teach our kids to love...Mooslums and others teach there kids to hate us.

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #132 on: October 01, 2007, 08:58:32 PM »
If you want to see some REAL horror then YouTube "black on white crime."

You won't believe your eyes!!

And remember, all the savagery shown on YT is only a tiny fraction of the violence and hate that so many blacks are delivering on a daily bases!

P.S. It can't be said enough ... all this racism and violence blacks level against others will only keep growing as long as the libs running the media are allowed to keep the status quo, i.e., deny this stuff is going on while endlessly pandering to spoiled, racist blacks!

Erica

« Reply #133 on: October 01, 2007, 09:12:38 PM »
You know the balcks are lying, because why would any white guy by himself start up with 6 black guys, it just doesn't make sense
Why would ONE black guy go and start something with a house full of white people (the party), if that's the case? FYI, The white boy yelled racial slurs at the black boys THAT's why they jumped him. Its not a GOOD reason to jump anyone but that's the reason they did it. Surely, if those black boys were looking for trouble they would have fought more than just Justin that day, for he isn't the only white boy at the school.

Erica

« Reply #134 on: October 01, 2007, 09:19:14 PM »
History of Ebonics... ;D.
It is based on stupidity - not ignorance.
Ignorance would just be giving them another excuse.
I could see a group of black slaves claiming ignorance from lack of a proper education...but I don't think even they spoke Ebonics.
Black kids in my very integrated highschool didn't speak Ebonics - for the most part.
Don't you feel that blacks took a big step backward?  You just go on making excuses and blacks will go on feeling discriminated against.  Is it any wonder?
What is the likes of me?
I consider my self just like you.  I'm a married woman, working at a very hard but rewarding job and I'm raising a child.  I have friends of all shapes, sizes, colors and religions.
I think people are trying to make a point when they use Ebonics with you.  I have only done that once that I can think of.  If you can't take the point or the heat then get out of the kitchen.

Do you even know what ignorance is? It means lack of knowledge or education. If all a child is being taught at home is ebonics, that means that they're ignorant because of their lack of Proper english speaking skills. HOWEVER, the vehicles are there for them to learn to speak proper English. This is no excuse for them to remain ignorant. And what point, pray-tell, are people trying to make by speaking Ebonics to me? You seem to think I'm excusing ebonics because I explained where it came from but totally ignored me when I said that they need to learn how to speak in order to get along in the real world.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #135 on: October 01, 2007, 09:20:00 PM »
Dont you have a bed time Erico?Isnt there some sick cause you need to feel worthy to uplift and you must get sleep for.Mabey,some one will kill a child and you can say it was Black rage!Or mabey you should be working a job and keeping busy like most of us!Or are you just messin wit the Jew man?

Erica

« Reply #136 on: October 01, 2007, 09:25:33 PM »
Dont you have a bed time Erico?Isnt there some sick cause you need to feel worthy to uplift and you must get sleep for.Mabey,some one will kill a child and you can say it was Black rage!Or mabey you should be working a job and keeping busy like most of us!Or are you just messin wit the Jew man?
Obviously you're new here so I won't disrespect you the way you've disrespected me since your grand wizard...um..I mean grand entrance onto this site.
I'm a SAHM and its 6:23 pm here. Maybe YOU are the one that should be asleep. Perhaps if YOU got a job and found something to do with YOUR time, you wouldn't have to sit at your computer wondering what I'm about and questioning my and my husband's allegiance to our country.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #137 on: October 01, 2007, 09:31:48 PM »
I won't disrespect a marine but you I doubt.

Erica

« Reply #138 on: October 01, 2007, 09:37:12 PM »
I won't disrespect a marine but you I doubt.
Get a clue. You come in here baring the username Christian and speak with the tongue of the devil. What a hyporcrite.

And FYI, from your last post, I was 6 years old in 1980 when you started serving in the Corps. Congrats on your 27 years in. However, don't misunderstand how I feel for my country. I may not like Bush very much, nor why we're in this war but I LOVE my country and my troops. I feel the same way about you. So Thanks for what you have contributed by being a member of our military.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #139 on: October 01, 2007, 09:40:01 PM »
You are welcome sorry about the dates.

Erica

« Reply #140 on: October 01, 2007, 09:43:00 PM »
You are welcome sorry about the dates.
Don't worry about it. Its not like you knew that I'll soon be 34.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #141 on: October 01, 2007, 09:45:41 PM »
Wow thats so cool .Why are you here?Just a positive question.Oh and happy birthday!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #142 on: October 01, 2007, 09:48:02 PM »
Erica - Do we not have access to the public education system in this country?  There are public libraries.  It is a sin for anyone to speak Ebonics in this day and age.  Anyone young or old.
You continue to make these lame excuses for stupid people.  For the most part they are not ignorant of what is the correct way to speak - they are just stupid and lazy.

Erica

« Reply #143 on: October 01, 2007, 09:48:42 PM »
Wow thats so cool .Why are you here?Just a positive question.Oh and happy birthday!

My birthday isn't until Feb. 1. I explained why I'm here in the other thread. I like coming here engaging in discussions about race and anything else that interests me. Is there a problem with that?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #144 on: October 01, 2007, 09:49:18 PM »
What's the obsession with this topic?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #145 on: October 01, 2007, 09:51:38 PM »
What is ericas obsession with our faith and the whiter races?DO you like my company?I know what you are!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #146 on: October 01, 2007, 09:51:55 PM »
Erica is here representing all black people.   ;)

Erica

« Reply #147 on: October 01, 2007, 09:54:00 PM »
Erica - Do we not have access to the public education system in this country?  There are public libraries.  It is a sin for anyone to speak Ebonics in this day and age.  Anyone young or old.
You continue to make these lame excuses for stupid people.  For the most part they are not ignorant of what is the correct way to speak - they are just stupid and lazy.

Isn't that what I just said? I said that its out there for them to learn and its a shame that they don't take part in it. I also said that speaking in Ebonics isn't helping the black community move forward at all. I've said that on many occasions. Many children ARE ignorant because their parents only know THAT way to talk. They have the ability to learn NOT to be ignorant but there are parents who look down on 'speaking white'. Its a stupid tradition, if you ask me. I never made any excuses by saying "OH, they can't help it, there is nothing there for them!" I've always maintained that teaching blacks how to speak Proper English can help the community.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #148 on: October 01, 2007, 09:57:56 PM »
Why do you enjoy being here.Are you trying to teach us something?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #149 on: October 01, 2007, 10:01:05 PM »
True - you do say that.   Sometimes  ;)
What is white speak?  Speaking english?