Author Topic: Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?  (Read 55172 times)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?
« Reply #100 on: September 30, 2007, 08:40:18 PM »
One more point I have to make.Your my space has no whites on it,yet knowing the military ,we normally have friends of all races.What is your agenda here?Why do you care so much as to spend your free time with the ilk like us?Is your husband deployed?Are you just lonely or board?You do sound nice but in a way you are callused toward our peoples plight.I hope your husband is safe wherever he is and the best to you and yours.
wayne jude

Offline Groucho Marxist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #101 on: September 30, 2007, 08:56:49 PM »
Bird without feathers. I dont know what you are referring too. A race that does not impress me and musically culturally illiterate white wannabees is something I would have not watched. Nor, do I defile my body with the filth of lower races. And yes there are lower races, it is a fact. No, I had no flashbacks, b/c I didn't watch it. However, with my enjoyable years with revenge I did have a flashback during the scene with the curb stomping and in the market. Thanks for also enjoying a laugh at my misery. I can say I thank those in the past who did what they did for they built me into what I happen to be. Does the ACLU have a forum on their website? I think that would be more suitable for you and your alter ego Erika. Have a nice night, and don't let the bed bugs bite.

Wayne

Someone call the WAH-bulance...No, dude if you can't take a joke that's not my problem, but getting back to subject...you compared the Jena 6 to people who have ganged up on you in the past, and I assume those people attacked you without knowing who you are. That would make it a completely different scenario. If most of us had a friend hurt, we'd get back at the people who hurt our friend.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #102 on: September 30, 2007, 08:58:16 PM »
Blacks are professional excuse artists.  Erica is a pro at it.  Once again, she's black, the attackers are black, thus she says they shouldn't go to jail.  A typical black response.   And you know what, if the black attackers  get a black jury, or a jury full of Erica's, the black attackers will get away with it.  Case in point:  OJ Simpson- black criminal, black jury, end result........ criminal goes free.
When did I make an excuse for anyone that didn't deserve one? I brought up this question a long time ago (on this very subject) so I hope that someone will be man enough to answer it.

If the shoe was on the other foot( and it was) , and the black boys got away scott free without jail time, and the white students were arrested for 'attempted murder' and served 8 to 10 months in jail for beating up a black boy, what would you think? Don't make me answer the question for you.
When you hit someone over the head with a glass bottle, you surely want to kill them. And the shot with the bottle wasn't it, they added a severe beating to their murder-intended assault.

No self-respecting JTF member is going to fall for black lies.

Those little baboons are animals, who deserve to be put to death.

The Louisiana black mob is actually referring to the black animals as "heroes". Blacks will be blacks, and blacks are murdering pigs.
No one said the Jena 6 were heroes. Find a quote where that was actually said. I dare you. What people are saying is that there are no equal rights for everyone in Jena, Louisiana (and I see its true here also). Whites have t heir rights and blacks have none.

They don't deserve to be put to death. They deserve to be treated just as the white teens who beat up a black teen was treated. They didn't serve ANY time for beating up that black boy. NONE.
Like I said, read the DA's report. That is the most accurate telling of the story you will get.
I didn't see the DA's report. Are there any key words I need to type in in order to pull up the article?
Go to Foxnews.com and click on "opinion", and you'll see the article.
I read the article and there was no mention of a bottle being used...only kicking and punching...the same abuse used to beat up a black boy in Jena before the incident. No one got arrested for that at all. How do you explain that?
The New York Times article? It makes specific mention of a bottle.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #103 on: September 30, 2007, 09:00:18 PM »
I was white it was the blacks area of school.So sorry

Offline Groucho Marxist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #104 on: September 30, 2007, 09:07:46 PM »
I was white it was the blacks area of school.So sorry

Well, if you want to ignore the post and make this about you, I don't see why not. It's just that I thought we were talking about the Jena 6, and we had gotten off-topic.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #105 on: September 30, 2007, 09:10:38 PM »
Blacks are professional excuse artists.  Erica is a pro at it.  Once again, she's black, the attackers are black, thus she says they shouldn't go to jail.  A typical black response.   And you know what, if the black attackers  get a black jury, or a jury full of Erica's, the black attackers will get away with it.  Case in point:  OJ Simpson- black criminal, black jury, end result........ criminal goes free.
When did I make an excuse for anyone that didn't deserve one? I brought up this question a long time ago (on this very subject) so I hope that someone will be man enough to answer it.

When black people speak in EBONICS...you say they can't help it - you say it is because of who they are being raised by...you say it's a form of slave speak...sounds like excuses to me.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #106 on: September 30, 2007, 09:11:18 PM »
Its related friend.Semper fi

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2007, 10:16:56 PM »
erika duh cat got yalls tung?

Erica

« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2007, 11:40:20 PM »

When black people speak in EBONICS...you say they can't help it - you say it is because of who they are being raised by...you say it's a form of slave speak...sounds like excuses to me.
I told you where it came from bullcat I never said that it was an excuse. People ASKED where it came from and I told them. I ALSO said that speaking in ebonics is an ignorant way to get your point across when you want someone to understand you. Stop saying that I'm excusing ebonics..I'm saying that it makes no sense for anyone to use it here, especially in my presence because I'm black and people assume that that's the language I use here.

Erica

« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2007, 11:40:57 PM »
What are you talkig about? Related? What is?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2007, 11:52:34 PM »
Making up a rationale why any human(term used loosely) would speak in Ebonics - is trying to excuse bad behavior.

You always say you disapprove of evil black behavior.  I don't think you would defend it if you really did.

Offline Groucho Marxist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2007, 11:58:16 PM »

How so? If I hurt one of your friends you would come after me. If I was just minding my business and you came after me and slapped me around without ever knowing me then I say we've got a more heinous crime on our hands. I am under the assumption that these blacks were retaliating for their friend who was attacked earlier. Seems like a natural response to me. Race did not even seem to be a real issue until they were tried as adults.

I'm still going with NO BRUTAL WEAPONS, NO ATTEMPTED MURDER and that seems to be conceding enough as it is. Perhaps they get to the bottom of this case and find out a glass bottle was officially involved AND THEY CAN LEGITIMATELY PROVE IT. In that case absolutely talk about jail time, weapons are especially vicious.

Erica

« Reply #112 on: October 01, 2007, 12:03:35 AM »
One more point I have to make.Your my space has no whites on it,yet knowing the military ,we normally have friends of all races.What is your agenda here?Why do you care so much as to spend your free time with the ilk like us?Is your husband deployed?Are you just lonely or board?You do sound nice but in a way you are callused toward our peoples plight.I hope your husband is safe wherever he is and the best to you and yours.
wayne jude
I have LOTS of whites on my page who are my friends. What in the world are you talking about? I have no agenda here, I came here because I love the freedom of speech and I participate in discussions based on race. No my husband isn't deployed yet...NO I'm not "BORED". I'm not callused by anyone...but I am tired of dealing with people who are negative.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #113 on: October 01, 2007, 12:12:03 AM »

How so? If I hurt one of your friends you would come after me. If I was just minding my business and you came after me and slapped me around without ever knowing me then I say we've got a more heinous crime on our hands. I am under the assumption that these blacks were retaliating for their friend who was attacked earlier. Seems like a natural response to me. Race did not even seem to be a real issue until they were tried as adults.

I'm still going with NO BRUTAL WEAPONS, NO ATTEMPTED MURDER and that seems to be conceding enough as it is. Perhaps they get to the bottom of this case and find out a glass bottle was officially involved AND THEY CAN LEGITIMATELY PROVE IT. In that case absolutely talk about jail time, weapons are especially vicious.
Do you need brutal weapons to kill someone?
I say 6 on 1 is pretty brutal.

Erica

« Reply #114 on: October 01, 2007, 02:24:10 AM »
Making up a rationale why any human(term used loosely) would speak in Ebonics - is trying to excuse bad behavior.

You always say you disapprove of evil black behavior.  I don't think you would defend it if you really did.

What you want me to say is that ebonics came from evil people, when in fact it came from IGNORANT people. I'm not excusing it at all..just giving the history of it isn't supporting the use of the language. I'm not defending ebonics at all. As you can see, it actually offends me when the likes of YOU and your cohorts use it as a way to make fun of blacks. Its bad enough blacks use it. What I'm saying is that its stupid to use the language because you think I'm going to speak that way.

Erica

« Reply #115 on: October 01, 2007, 02:26:32 AM »

....So is 4 on 1...Remember the party where the black boy was beat up?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #116 on: October 01, 2007, 08:58:48 AM »

....So is 4 on 1...Remember the party where the black boy was beat up?
No...refresh my memory  ::)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #117 on: October 01, 2007, 09:14:20 AM »
History of Ebonics... ;D.
It is based on stupidity - not ignorance.
Ignorance would just be giving them another excuse.
I could see a group of black slaves claiming ignorance from lack of a proper education...but I don't think even they spoke Ebonics.
Black kids in my very integrated highschool didn't speak Ebonics - for the most part.
Don't you feel that blacks took a big step backward?  You just go on making excuses and blacks will go on feeling discriminated against.  Is it any wonder?
What is the likes of me?
I consider my self just like you.  I'm a married woman, working at a very hard but rewarding job and I'm raising a child.  I have friends of all shapes, sizes, colors and religions.
I think people are trying to make a point when they use Ebonics with you.  I have only done that once that I can think of.  If you can't take the point or the heat then get out of the kitchen.

Offline Groucho Marxist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #118 on: October 01, 2007, 02:55:02 PM »

I think the actual fight was more like this: http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/34111/High_school_fight_crazy.html

Petty, small. Dudes just standing around.

Rather than: http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/84857/Nazi_Brutality_on_Immigrants.html

Relentless, everyone not standing around. That last victim from the Nazi video PROBABLY took the rest of the day off and didn't go to a school function hours later.

I don't know how you can sustain serious injuries and then go out. I mean, you'd think if the kid wanted Jena 6 to burn, he'd at least stay in and fake being sick.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #119 on: October 01, 2007, 04:40:00 PM »
Well there will be other cases like this to discuss in the future. :(

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2007, 05:29:05 PM »

I think the actual fight was more like this: http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/34111/High_school_fight_crazy.html

Petty, small. Dudes just standing around.

Rather than: http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/84857/Nazi_Brutality_on_Immigrants.html

Relentless, everyone not standing around. That last victim from the Nazi video PROBABLY took the rest of the day off and didn't go to a school function hours later.

I don't know how you can sustain serious injuries and then go out. I mean, you'd think if the kid wanted Jena 6 to burn, he'd at least stay in and fake being sick.
You're a sick-minded self-hating white. Get your information straight before you enter a debate. "Small"? This was a brutal near-murder!

This incident is in no way comparable to the instigated party fight, which is exactly what one can classify as small. That black troublemaker came to the party to get revenge for the nooses incident, so, looking for a fight, the whites gave him him one. But it was not brutal my any means, that was, indeed, a schoolyard tussle, because the black instigator was still conscious and managed to walk away.

If you think both incidents are on the same level then maybe you should join the Louisiana mob.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #121 on: October 01, 2007, 05:59:18 PM »
Our new friend doesn't sound  like a  self hating white type.I doubt he or she is white or even real.But  why I got so angry is  It happened to me .Assault is assault.I'd say fair is 5 to 10 years  in prison. ;)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #122 on: October 01, 2007, 06:09:03 PM »
Those blacks went after any white face they could find.  I don't get it.   The boy that the blacks almost killed didn't even do anything to them.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #123 on: October 01, 2007, 07:44:49 PM »
Our new friend doesn't sound  like a  self hating white type.I doubt he or she is white or even real.But  why I got so angry is  It happened to me .Assault is assault.I'd say fair is 5 to 10 years  in prison. ;)
Don't let the self-hating whites sway you on this case. The six black apes are the real criminals. 5 to 10 years is way too short for an assault that if not stopped would've ended in murder. Life in prison or the death penalty sounds adequate.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #124 on: October 01, 2007, 07:49:02 PM »
im kool with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks