Author Topic: Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?  (Read 54366 times)

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
Re: Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2007, 09:00:31 PM »
He came alone, they beat him up...not prison worthy. The same instance with the black boys beating up one white boy. Not prison worthy.
Give me a break. You would like to see those white kids who defended themselves hanged.
Seems like it C.F. "Not prison worthy?" Blacks have gotten off scottfree long enough.

Why do blacks run to the defense of blacks, but whites never run to the defense of their fellow whites? Instead, the whites stand up for the blacks. Further proof that this nation is becoming a liberal nation of igorance and self-hate. If the blacks are allowed to riot, whites should too!

Whites built this nation, so, we should stand up for our nation. Abraham Lincoln was nice enough to allow blacks to live free in freedom. Blacks are taking advantage of our great leader's kindness. Lincoln had his doubts that blacks would be able to live peacefully in a white nation. His doubts were spot-on. If only we had a president who shared that great man's beliefs.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2007, 09:04:23 PM »
He came alone, they beat him up...not prison worthy. The same instance with the black boys beating up one white boy. Not prison worthy.
Give me a break. You would like to see those white kids who defended themselves hanged.
You can't tell me what I'd LIKE to see. You make no sense. I don't want to see either hanged, they need help..
"Help?" Six blacks attacked one white. I don't see the logic in how the outnumbered white kid needs help. These vicious animals deserve to be caged. They'll meet most of their kind in prison. A black to prison is like a moth to a flame, you know they're going to it, sooner of later.

Erica

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2007, 09:04:38 PM »
Our American culture is so malformed that it's regarded as being no big deal for blacks to carry on a campaign of hate against people of no color.

Look at how when Mike Tyson 14 or so months ago stood in front of a news conference and leveled a tirade of hate-filled, highly-racist profanity against all the Caucasians there (even though they were just standing there being respectful). And yet, a day or so later, he was allowed to climb into a ring and collect $30-million (even though he chickened out and "took a fall" when the white guy was on the verge of knocking him out)!!

Now stand what he did against what Michael Richards did more recently. Richards' outbust at the comedy club was tame by comparison!! But unlike Tyson, Richards was chased and beaten up a week or so later by some people of color and, too, the outcry from the media and general public against his racist remarks was a million times worse than what Tyson got!

And if that's not enough, a lot of people were asking if he should be allowed to continue to work as a comic. But those same people had nothing to say about Tyson collecting his big, easy money!

Double standards galore. >:(
Tyson is a big bully. he beats on his women, he bit part of Evander Holyfield's ear off in a fit of rage, and not to mention the fact that he's out of control. He should be berated for being racist with his remarks. Michael RIchards is a bad comic, he got angry at some hecklers for calling his comedy boring and he goes on a racist tyrade. The whole thing was messy. I don't recall hearing that Michael Richards was beat up by blacks though. That's new and stupid.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2007, 09:09:26 PM »
Our American culture is so malformed that it's regarded as being no big deal for blacks to carry on a campaign of hate against people of no color.

Look at how when Mike Tyson 14 or so months ago stood in front of a news conference and leveled a tirade of hate-filled, highly-racist profanity against all the Caucasians there (even though they were just standing there being respectful). And yet, a day or so later, he was allowed to climb into a ring and collect $30-million (even though he chickened out and "took a fall" when the white guy was on the verge of knocking him out)!!

Now stand what he did against what Michael Richards did more recently. Richards' outbust at the comedy club was tame by comparison!! But unlike Tyson, Richards was chased and beaten up a week or so later by some people of color and, too, the outcry from the media and general public against his racist remarks was a million times worse than what Tyson got!

And if that's not enough, a lot of people were asking if he should be allowed to continue to work as a comic. But those same people had nothing to say about Tyson collecting his big, easy money!

Tyson is a big bully. he beats on his women, he bit part of Evander Holyfield's ear off in a fit of rage, and not to mention the fact that he's out of control. He should be berated for being racist with his remarks. Michael RIchards is a bad comic, he got angry at some hecklers for calling his comedy boring and he goes on a racist tyrade. The whole thing was messy. I don't recall hearing that Michael Richards was beat up by blacks though. That's new and stupid.
But why did those animals attend a Michael Richards' show? If you're going to attend a show act like a human-being, not like an animal. Those hecklers got what they had coming to them. Michael Richards is trying to make an honest killing, and these creatures want to give him a hard time, because they can't control themselves. They didn't find the show funny, so Richards gave them something to laugh about.

Erica

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2007, 09:11:59 PM »
Seems like it C.F. "Not prison worthy?" Blacks have gotten off scottfree long enough.

Why do blacks run to the defense of blacks, but whites never run to the defense of their fellow whites? Instead, the whites stand up for the blacks. Further proof that this nation is becoming a liberal nation of igorance and self-hate. If the blacks are allowed to riot, whites should too!

Whites built this nation, so, we should stand up for our nation. Abraham Lincoln was nice enough to allow blacks to live free in freedom. Blacks are taking advantage of our great leader's kindness. Lincoln had his doubts that blacks would be able to live peacefully in a white nation. His doubts were spot-on. If only we had a president who shared that great man's beliefs.
Again, whose talking about getting off scott free? No one. They should be punished but shouldn't have to go to jail for 22 years. There was no riot, there was a march. This isn't an arguement of whether the Jena 6 beat the white boy up...we all know they did, but the same amount of whites beat up a black boy, got a slap on the wrist and 3 days out of school  suspension..and that's okay? In this case, the justice system isn't fair. The black boys should get the same treatment that the white boys got; they all need to spend a little time together..(I'm remembering the movie, "Remember the Titans", which was about the first racially intergrated high school football team in America) That took place in the 1960's. The coach, a black coach at that, decided that to quelch the racial tention between the new teammates, he had to make them spend time together; getting to know each other better and perhaps burying their hatred for each other's race. It worked for them why can't it work for these boys...the Jena 6 and the white boys?

Erica

« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2007, 09:13:57 PM »
You can't tell me what I'd LIKE to see. You make no sense. I don't want to see either hanged, they need help..
"Help?" Six blacks attacked one white. I don't see the logic in how the outnumbered white kid needs help. These vicious animals deserve to be caged. They'll meet most of their kind in prison. A black to prison is like a moth to a flame, you know they're going to it, sooner of later.
And you're totally excusing the white kids for jumping the black kid. This is where the double standard lies. I think some of you LOVE the fact that some white kids beat up a black boy for any reason and it justifies your hatred for the black boy. There are two victims here...the white boy, and the black boy.

Erica

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2007, 09:17:48 PM »

But why did those animals attend a Michael Richards' show? If you're going to attend a show act like a human-being, not like an animal. Those hecklers got what they had coming to them. Michael Richards is trying to make an honest killing, and these creatures want to give him a hard time, because they can't control themselves. They didn't find the show funny, so Richards gave them something to laugh about.
They, just like the rest of the audience, thought they were going to see "Kramer" in all his glory. When Kramer's representative (Michael Richards) got up on stage and bombed, that's when they started to heckle him. They gave him a hard time (LIKE THEY GIVE EVERY "BAD" comic a hard time) because his comedy wasn't funny at all.  I'm all for him and anyone else making an honest living at stand-up comedy ( I LOVE Jerry Sienfeld, btw) but he wasn't funny at ALL.

And what Michael Richards did wasn't funny, it was pitiful. He wasn't trying to be funny, he was trying to be hurtful.

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2007, 09:20:05 PM »
Erica -- I heard it on Adam Carrola's morning radio show a while back when that whole thing was going.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2007, 09:20:17 PM »
And you're totally excusing the white kids for jumping the black kid. This is where the double standard lies. I think some of you LOVE the fact that some white kids beat up a black boy for any reason and it justifies your hatred for the black boy. There are two victims here...the white boy, and the black boy.
The whites kids beat the black kids up in defense! This black animal wanted to deprive these white kids of their right to sit under a tree. The white kids should be allowed to not want to sit with a black kid! Why doesn't this black kid stay with his own group of friends? Why did they NEED to sit under THAT tree. There are plenty of trees for everyone. The white kids were there first. Who is this animal to kick them out of their spot?

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2007, 09:23:32 PM »

They, just like the rest of the audience, thought they were going to see "Kramer" in all his glory. When Kramer's representative (Michael Richards) got up on stage and bombed, that's when they started to heckle him. They gave him a hard time (LIKE THEY GIVE EVERY "BAD" comic a hard time) because his comedy wasn't funny at all.  I'm all for him and anyone else making an honest living at stand-up comedy ( I LOVE Jerry Sienfeld, btw) but he wasn't funny at ALL.

And what Michael Richards did wasn't funny, it was pitiful. He wasn't trying to be funny, he was trying to be hurtful.
But notice how only the blacks gave him trouble? I didn't hear a peep from the whites in the audience. If the blacks didn't enjoy the show, they should've just walked out on it. Michael Richards is a weird guy, without a doubt, but I can't blame him. Like the president understands the need for a riot, when blacks can't always get what they want, I understand Michael Richards' need to express himself.

Erica

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2007, 09:27:29 PM »
The whites kids beat the black kids up in defense! This black animal wanted to deprive these white kids of their right to sit under a tree. The white kids should be allowed to not want to sit with a black kid! Why doesn't this black kid stay with his own group of friends? Why did they NEED to sit under THAT tree. There are plenty of trees for everyone. The white kids were there first. Who is this animal to kick them out of their spot?
The white kids weren't even present when the black kids asked if it was okay to sit there...they got expressed permission from their asst. principal who said that they could sit anywhere they chose to sit because its 'your campus too". The boys sat under that tree that day, the next day there were 3 nooses tied to the limb of the tree. One of the black boys went to and was probably invited to a party where it was mostly white "ALONE" and was jumped both inside and outside of the party... one of the white kids went to his pick up to pull out a sawed off shot gun on him and the black kid wrestled the gun out of his hand... dropped it and ran away. How was that justified? It was no more justified than the 6 black kids (including the one beat up the day before) beating up one white kid for calling them names. They were ALL wrong. There were so many other ways to handle those situation.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2007, 09:29:33 PM »
The white kids weren't even present when the black kids asked if it was okay to sit there...they got expressed permission from their asst. principal who said that they could sit anywhere they chose to sit because its 'your campus too". The boys sat under that tree that day, the next day there were 3 nooses tied to the limb of the tree. One of the black boys went to and was probably invited to a party where it was mostly white "ALONE" and was jumped both inside and outside of the party... one of the white kids went to his pick up to pull out a sawed off shot gun on him and the black kid wrestled the gun out of his hand... dropped it and ran away. How was that justified? It was no more justified than the 6 black kids (including the one beat up the day before) beating up one white kid for calling them names. They were ALL wrong. There were so many other ways to handle those situation.
I don't see the big deal abou the nooses. I've seen more mean-spirited pranks.

Why did a black go to an all-white party, if he doesn't even have any white friends? He came there looking for a fight, that's why!

Erica

« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2007, 09:31:24 PM »

But notice how only the blacks gave him trouble? I didn't hear a peep from the whites in the audience. If the blacks didn't enjoy the show, they should've just walked out on it. Michael Richards is a weird guy, without a doubt, but I can't blame him. Like the president understands the need for a riot, when blacks can't always get what they want, I understand Michael Richards' need to express himself.

How do you know that there weren't whites saying that he sucked too? Also, if those black guys had walked out, we'd be arguing about whether or not those black people disrespected 'Kramer' by walking out on him because he was white or not. No one rioted against Michael Richards. A lot of people were calling him stupid though. Some things are better left unsaid. Those hecklers never yelled one racial obscenity to him, t hey basically told him that he sucked. Just like white people bash bad performers /comedians at night clubs.

Edited to add Michael Richards' tirade and the immature black person's words. ...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gsxiB5dZNNs
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 09:50:11 PM by Erica »

Erica

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2007, 09:33:06 PM »
I don't see the big deal abou the nooses. I've seen more mean-spirited pranks.

Why did a black go to an all-white party, if he doesn't even have any white friends? He came there looking for a fight, that's why!
How do you know he didn't have any white friends? What if he was invited but got there and some people who HATE black people decided to beat him up? If he'd gone there to cause problems, he would have gone with other people to 'back him up' he went alone.

Lets just say (about the nooses) that its the equivelent of a black person pulling a gun out on you walking down the street. The nooses were a warning that if the black boys sat  under that tree again that they'd be hanged. THAT'S the big deal. You've never had that cloud over your head so its understandable how you can't relate to what it feels like being a black person and seeing nooses hanging from a tree you were sitting under. Its racial.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 09:35:51 PM by Erica »

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2007, 09:49:34 PM »
If the sorry, filthy news media has only allowed agenda-driven blacks and no color libs to give their views but not the Caucasians experiencing what's actually going on down there, then how can anyone (in here) speak authoritatively about Jena 6 (save for commenting on the media libs biasses)?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 09:52:24 PM by guyNbluejeans »

Erica

« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2007, 09:52:39 PM »
If the sorry, filthy news media has only allowed agenda-driven blacks and no color libs to give their views but not the Caucasians experiencing what's actually going on down there, then how can anyone (in here) speak authoritatively about Jena 6 (save for commenting on the media libs bias)?
I think that Sharpton should have been left out of this mess. It was a racial matter from the start but adding Sharpton to this just made it media fodder.

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2007, 10:06:05 PM »
Where was Sharpton and Jackson and Koppel following the murder of Kristopher Kime by a mob of Blacks at a Seattle Mardi Gras a few years ago?

The hero Kime came upon a situation in which dozens of hate-filled blacks were in the process of killing a Caucasian girl because they didn't like her skin color, and so he went in and saved her by pulling her out, and they turned on him and stomped his head into the asphalt for doing that!!

At the funeral a few days later the attending sang, "We Shall Overcome"!!!

But, again, why didn't Koppel and other libs running the far-reaching TV medium make a big issue about it so everyone in America would know what had happened?! (They sure didn't hold anything back in covering the tragic death of James Byrd!)

Doublestandards galore! >:(

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2007, 11:57:06 PM »

How do you know that there weren't whites saying that he sucked too? Also, if those black guys had walked out, we'd be arguing about whether or not those black people disrespected 'Kramer' by walking out on him because he was white or not. No one rioted against Michael Richards. A lot of people were calling him stupid though. Some things are better left unsaid. Those hecklers never yelled one racial obscenity to him, t hey basically told him that he sucked. Just like white people bash bad performers /comedians at night clubs.

Edited to add Michael Richards' tirade and the immature black person's words. ...

If they didn't say anything to him, Richards wouldn't of said anything. The heckling was coming from one group, all within it were black. If they just walked out instead of restorting to immature insults this whole situation would've never happened. Why go see a Michael Richards show, if you're not a fan of his comedy? They were troublemakers looking for a good time, and they thought they could get away with heckling Richards, but they were wrong.

I'm sure that there are whites who do the same. This is due to the accursed "urban culture" that blacks have infected this country with. It causes whites to act like blacks, because self-hating whites consider blacks to be "cool", and feel if they don't act like them they will be considered lame. "Urban culture" is a disease that takes goodhearted people and turns them into savages.

Before the '90's, before all this "ubran culture" really took over, most whites used to be civilized. Now, a good chunk have been infected by this epidemic.

Erica

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2007, 01:41:47 AM »

If they didn't say anything to him, Richards wouldn't of said anything. The heckling was coming from one group, all within it were black. If they just walked out instead of restorting to immature insults this whole situation would've never happened. Why go see a Michael Richards show, if you're not a fan of his comedy? They were troublemakers looking for a good time, and they thought they could get away with heckling Richards, but they were wrong.

I'm sure that there are whites who do the same. This is due to the accursed "urban culture" that blacks have infected this country with. It causes whites to act like blacks, because self-hating whites consider blacks to be "cool", and feel if they don't act like them they will be considered lame. "Urban culture" is a disease that takes goodhearted people and turns them into savages.

Before the '90's, before all this "ubran culture" really took over, most whites used to be civilized. Now, a good chunk have been infected by this epidemic.
I heard blacks and whites...but mostly blacks booing Richards. Heckling isn't due to urban culture. Heckling was a popular thing when William Shakesphere was putting on plays...I'm sure he got some hecklers (and none of them, I guarantee, were black).

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2007, 03:21:10 AM »

I heard blacks and whites...but mostly blacks booing Richards. Heckling isn't due to urban culture. Heckling was a popular thing when William Shakesphere was putting on plays...I'm sure he got some hecklers (and none of them, I guarantee, were black).

Those voices did not sound like they belong to white men. Yes, jerks will be jerks, and there are hecklers at a lot of events like these, but this went beyond heckling, this was basically a conservation, not just a few random comments.

Offline Groucho Marxist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2007, 03:31:53 AM »
You guys are so caught up in this agenda to teach negroes a lesson, you jump on the most insignificant case of racism. A playground tussle! That's all it was, and these fightings happen everyday across the nation. We just suspend those students or kick them out of school, not charge them with attempted murder. Of course you point to other scenarios where blacks are unruly because you really have no evidence against the Jena 6...The victim is probably home playing the new Halo.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2007, 04:06:45 AM »
You guys are so caught up in this agenda to teach negroes a lesson, you jump on the most insignificant case of racism. A playground tussle! That's all it was, and these fightings happen everyday across the nation. We just suspend those students or kick them out of school, not charge them with attempted murder. Of course you point to other scenarios where blacks are unruly because you really have no evidence against the Jena 6...The victim is probably home playing the new Halo.
There's an angry mob that has taken over the town, because of this! This whole thing is about giving a black the right to beat a white to a bloody pulp, because the black feels he has that right. An angry mob is one way of getting what you want. Blacks just take and take, while whites just give and give without appreciation or successful results from the blacks. JTF needs to become a mass movement, because they are the only ones speaking up against this outrage.

Watch the new video from Chaim and David, and you'll have a new perspective on this whole situation.

Erica

« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2007, 05:19:47 AM »
Great post, WF! I'm still amazed that after this 'murder attempt' that the victim left the hospital and went to a school function later that evening. Suspend the Jena 6 don't jail them for 22 years for a school yard fight.

I think that all of the teens could benefit from learning an important lesson; tolerance could be one thing. They're still young and moldable... whereas adults who are racist are pigheaded and not likely to change their minds about being evil towards a race/ or other races.

Erica

« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2007, 05:22:02 AM »
There's an angry mob that has taken over the town, because of this! This whole thing is about giving a black the right to beat a white to a bloody pulp, because the black feels he has that right. An angry mob is one way of getting what you want. Blacks just take and take, while whites just give and give without appreciation or successful results from the blacks. JTF needs to become a mass movement, because they are the only ones speaking up against this outrage.

Watch the new video from Chaim and David, and you'll have a new perspective on this whole situation.
There was no mob.... it was a march. There was no violence, there were no arrests, there were just people yelling in the streets. A riot is akin to that Rodney King crap, back in 1991 (if I recall correctly). Lootings, shootings, beating up white people because they're white. That Jena 6 march was relatively peaceful.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2007, 07:05:12 AM »
You're starting to sound like Fat Albert Sharpton - Erica.
Do I hear Jesse in the background?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.