Author Topic: Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?  (Read 54368 times)

newman

Re: Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2007, 07:12:16 AM »
There was no mob.... it was a march. ...............That Jena 6 march was relatively peaceful.

Yeah!

And the Crown Heights pogrom and the Watts riots were just 'rainbow rebellions', too!

Erica

« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2007, 07:27:20 AM »
You're starting to sound like Fat Albert Sharpton - Erica.
Do I hear Jesse in the background?
Sarah was right, nothing I say here really matters. I could say that Sharpton is a fat pig and you'd still scream that I'm supporting or speaking like him. I'm not defending anything else I say. You're either going to take me at my word, or you're going to paste a label on me. Do what you want. I'll just ignore it from now on. I know where I stand.

My sig line means nothing to you, but everything to me.

Erica

« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2007, 07:29:52 AM »
There was no mob.... it was a march. ...............That Jena 6 march was relatively peaceful.

Yeah!

And the Crown Heights pogrom and the Watts riots were just 'rainbow rebellions', too!
Wasn't there a murder committed there? The Jewish store owner died at the hands of evil blacks, right? NOTHING like that happened during the Jena 6 march, newman. You weren't even watching television! Hell YOU DON'T EVEN LIVE IN THE STATES! HOW do YOU know what went on with the march?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2007, 07:34:33 AM »
Jena 6 ?
What's that ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2007, 10:36:59 AM »
Sarah was right, nothing I say here really matters. I could say that Sharpton is a fat pig and you'd still scream that I'm supporting or speaking like him. I'm not defending anything else I say. You're either going to take me at my word, or you're going to paste a label on me. Do what you want. I'll just ignore it from now on. I know where I stand.

What difference does him not being mortally wounded make - would charges being brought only be legitimate if he were dead?
What if it was a white mob who beat a black to within an inch of death?
Would that then be a hate crime?
You are acting like Fat Al the hypocrite?
I don't care if you don't like him - you sound just like him.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2007, 11:25:07 AM »
Quote from: bullcat3 link=topic=9203.msg92008#msg92008 date=
Quote from: Erica link=topic=9203.msg91952#msg91952 date=
Quote from: bullcat3 link=topic=9203.msg91944#msg91944 date=

What difference does him not being mortally wounded make - would charges being brought only be legitimate if he were dead?
This is absolutely true.  The fact that someone is viciously attacked but survives is not a valid reason for the attacker(s) to not be charged with attempted murder.  If I shoot you with six bullets but happen to miss four times and only inflict superficial injuries with the other two, does this mean I shouldn't be charged with attempted murder?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2007, 01:15:53 PM »
This actually happend to me as a high school student.5 on 1 .It was no play ground tussle.Many other times things like this happened to me.Sorry Erica, but if this happened to you you might feel differently. :(

kellymaureen

« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2007, 01:24:58 PM »
These arent 5 yr old children who do not know right from wrong and can be sent to sit in the corner.  They broke the LAW, assault is ILLEGAL, and now they will have to pay whatever consequence is handed down.  Simply suspending them from school is not suitable, this was LAW not school policy that was broken, they must pay within the justice system for what they did, if they are slapped on the hand and let go quite the opposite of learning a lesson will happen, it will embolden them and the next time whatever they do will be much worse.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2007, 01:33:57 PM »
What shocked me about my experience was these assaults were treated like a school small incident.It hardend me to a very bad and violent point.Violence begot violence.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2007, 02:12:05 PM »

You can say you hate those Nazis all you want, but your words embody theirs. If you're suggesting that members judge you based on the color of your skin, that is not the case. Maybe others do, but I really don't care what color a person is. What counts is the content of their character, like another Nazi once said.

What we have on our hands is a riot, not a march. "March" is a fine euphemism for riot, but we all know the word "march" is far too peaceful for what is happening in that town. When Al Sharpton gets involved nothing is a march. Sharpton has already given peaces condemning the entire white race, since he's been down there, and the white-hating blacks are fully behind him.

If these blacks are such good-natured people, why not stand up to Sharpton and tell him he's wrong?

But forget about all that. All this comes down to is an attempt to make black on white violence OK. The blacks said they attacked the white student, because he hurled a racial hurl. Big deal. Is that worth beating a kid senseless? And by the way, they really did beat him senseless. A concussion basically makes one senseless, until that person is healed.

These kids should be thrown in jail for the rest of their lives for attempted murder. End of story.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2007, 02:16:56 PM »
Quote from: bullcat3 link=topic=9203.msg92008#msg92008 date=
Quote from: Erica link=topic=9203.msg91952#msg91952 date=
Quote from: bullcat3 link=topic=9203.msg91944#msg91944 date=

This is absolutely true.  The fact that someone is viciously attacked but survives is not a valid reason for the attacker(s) to not be charged with attempted murder.  If I shoot you with six bullets but happen to miss four times and only inflict superficial injuries with the other two, does this mean I shouldn't be charged with attempted murder?
Well said. Attempted murder should be equivalent to actual murder. Why should it be based on if the killer or would-be killer is successful or not? These blacks did want to kill the white kid, because the outnumbered him and beat him so badly he suffered a concussion.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2007, 02:20:48 PM »
Sounds like a hate crime, if such a thing were real.

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2007, 02:36:52 PM »
I've asked this a lot, but will ask it again ... Why is it that with regard to this Jena situation we're ONLY hearing from agenda-driven blacks and no color libs about the details of what supposedly took place down there?

Has the liberal media moved so far into their abuse of power that we are expected to accept this kind of unfair treatment from now on whenever there are racial flare ups? (It doesn't work for me to see only black millionaires and their no color lib accomplices saying on TV things like, "The white boy only got a couple of bruises ... " or "... those black boys are really nice people ... just going to school and looking forward to college." Their words mean nothing to me!)

I want ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX NEWS, etc., to give air-time to those non-blacks in Jena as well as the kid that was beaten up! AND BY ALL MEANS KEEP THOSE SORRY WHITE LIBS OUT OF THE PICTURE!, we don't need those sneaky freaks chiming in with their spin when/if we finally do get some "fair and balanced" reporting!!!!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 02:39:34 PM by guyNbluejeans »

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2007, 02:43:55 PM »
In this country it's open-season on whitey. Has been for as long as I can remember. >:(

This FORMER self-hating Liberal Jew discovered that. Hopefilly more like me will wake up and see what dangerous and treacherous apes schvartzas are...

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2007, 02:58:37 PM »
He came alone, they beat him up...not prison worthy. The same instance with the black boys beating up one white boy. Not prison worthy.
Give me a break. You would like to see those white kids who defended themselves hanged.
You can't tell me what I'd LIKE to see. You make no sense. I don't want to see either hanged, they need help..
"Help?" Six blacks attacked one white. I don't see the logic in how the outnumbered white kid needs help. These vicious animals deserve to be caged. They'll meet most of their kind in prison. A black to prison is like a moth to a flame, you know they're going to it, sooner of later.
And you're totally excusing the white kids for jumping the black kid. This is where the double standard lies. I think some of you LOVE the fact that some white kids beat up a black boy for any reason and it justifies your hatred for the black boy. There are two victims here...the white boy, and the black boy.
The whites kids beat the black kids up in defense! This black animal wanted to deprive these white kids of their right to sit under a tree. The white kids should be allowed to not want to sit with a black kid! Why doesn't this black kid stay with his own group of friends? Why did they NEED to sit under THAT tree. There are plenty of trees for everyone. The white kids were there first. Who is this animal to kick them out of their spot?

"Dat tree..it sho be Whitey's tree...therefo I be wantin it an' if Whitey don't be givin' it to me, I be cryin' RACISM!"

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2007, 08:50:59 PM »
He came alone, they beat him up...not prison worthy. The same instance with the black boys beating up one white boy. Not prison worthy.
Give me a break. You would like to see those white kids who defended themselves hanged.
You can't tell me what I'd LIKE to see. You make no sense. I don't want to see either hanged, they need help..
"Help?" Six blacks attacked one white. I don't see the logic in how the outnumbered white kid needs help. These vicious animals deserve to be caged. They'll meet most of their kind in prison. A black to prison is like a moth to a flame, you know they're going to it, sooner of later.
And you're totally excusing the white kids for jumping the black kid. This is where the double standard lies. I think some of you LOVE the fact that some white kids beat up a black boy for any reason and it justifies your hatred for the black boy. There are two victims here...the white boy, and the black boy.
The whites kids beat the black kids up in defense! This black animal wanted to deprive these white kids of their right to sit under a tree. The white kids should be allowed to not want to sit with a black kid! Why doesn't this black kid stay with his own group of friends? Why did they NEED to sit under THAT tree. There are plenty of trees for everyone. The white kids were there first. Who is this animal to kick them out of their spot?

"Dat tree..it sho be Whitey's tree...therefo I be wantin it an' if Whitey don't be givin' it to me, I be cryin' RACISM!"
;) Exactly!!!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2007, 09:15:12 PM »
Erica,
You are evil....If I attempt to rape you but there are  no bruises is that not attempted rape.You are black?Then you even more an ass.And deserve to have such happen to you  ape.Why not leave us alone.Jews defended you and yours during the death of America called the civil rights movement.No you hate your friends,go away!
wayne

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2007, 09:49:29 PM »
Erica,
You are evil....If I attempt to rape you but there are  no bruises is that not attempted rape.You are black?Then you even more an donkey.And deserve to have such happen to you  ape.Why not leave us alone.Jews defended you and yours during the death of America called the civil rights movement.No you hate your friends,go away!
wayne
I have been known for some tough posts when it comes to black issues but this post is even a little to rough for me. I don't think Erica is evil she sees things from a black persons prospective. The example you give above is a bit crass. While Erica's view point is different then many of the people here on the forum she still deserves the same respect everyone else gets. This post is just to personal for my tastes. While its great to disagree on issues lets not resort to this sort of post.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2007, 09:59:39 PM »
Erica you are truley a racist.It happend to me..Sorry the dumb apes were to weak to hurt me ,to your standerds!Why  are you here?
wayne

Erica

« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2007, 01:30:53 AM »

THis is about equal justice, bullcat. THe white kids that beat up that ONE black kid at a party didn't serve any jail time at all. Instead they were charged with "Simple Battery" and let go..free as birds. No one is saying that the Jena 6 shouldn't be repremanded . We're saying that they don't deserve to serve 22 years in prison for a school yard fight.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2007, 01:42:56 AM »
Erica, you don't want the the attackers to go to jail because they're black and you're black.  It's so obvious. 

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2007, 01:43:32 AM »

THis is about equal justice, bullcat. THe white kids that beat up that ONE black kid at a party didn't serve any jail time at all. Instead they were charged with "Simple Battery" and let go..free as birds. No one is saying that the Jena 6 shouldn't be repremanded . We're saying that they don't deserve to serve 22 years in prison for a school yard fight.
Schoolyard fight? The DA has reported that the white kid was blindsided with a bottle, knocked unconscious and kicked mercilessly in the head. This only stopped until a student caught sight of what was happening and chased the gang off. Schoolyard fight? This was wasn't even a fight. The kid had no ability to fight back, because he had a big hunk of glass smashed over his head. This was an act of gang-like violence. Gangs murder. This was attempted murder. You cannot sell this to anybody as a simple schoolyard tussle. Defending these animalistic subhuman morons is useless, and this goes to show just how stupid the Louisiana blacks are.

Erica

« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2007, 01:49:58 AM »
Erica, you don't want the the attackers to go to jail because they're black and you're black.  It's so obvious. 
For your information, you don't know anything about me, Shadow. Nothing. I just told you that the boys were wrong for what they did but they didn't attempt to murder anyone. THey beat up a white boy. He stayed in the hospital for 2 hours, went home, changed over, and attended a school function THAT evening.

What do you say about the white kids who beat that black boy up? Should they be charged for attempted murder also? And what about the white boy who ran to his pick up truck to get a sawed off shotgun to shoot the boy? Also, what about the white robbers who went in to rob a store in Jena? They went in with a gun, some black kids were in the store while it was happening. One of the black boys wrestled the gun out of the white assailant's hands , through the gun down and ran. Later the black boys were found and charged with theft of a firearm and the white assailants weren't charged, taken to jailed or anything for what they did.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2007, 01:51:47 AM »
Any normal JTF members wonder why Erica doesn't think the black attackers should go to jail?  I know why.... she's black.  

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2007, 01:53:37 AM »
For your information, you don't know anything about me, Shadow. Nothing. I just told you that the boys were wrong for what they did but they didn't attempt to murder anyone. THey beat up a white boy. He stayed in the hospital for 2 hours, went home, changed over, and attended a school function THAT evening.

What do you say about the white kids who beat that black boy up? Should they be charged for attempted murder also? And what about the white boy who ran to his pick up truck to get a sawed off shotgun to shoot the boy? Also, what about the white robbers who went in to rob a store in Jena? They went in with a gun, some black kids were in the store while it was happening. One of the black boys wrestled the gun out of the white assailant's hands , through the gun down and ran. Later the black boys were found and charged with theft of a firearm and the white assailants weren't charged, taken to jailed or anything for what they did.
None of that shotgun business has been proven. It's surely a tall tale from pro-black Jena just to sweeten the pot for the black animals, who are trying to make their case look credible. No self-respecting white or black should fall for this. Well, of course ALL the blacks will fall for it, but at least JTF members are intelligent enough to not.