Author Topic: Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?  (Read 62822 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Re: Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?
« Reply #200 on: October 02, 2007, 11:12:22 PM »
Erica, you just said I was hateful.  But thats ok.    Stop trying to cloud the issue by bringing up past injustices done to blacks, its not gonna work with me and many other JTF members.  We're not dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The black mob nearly killed an innocent white boy.

Erica

« Reply #201 on: October 02, 2007, 11:27:16 PM »
Erica, you just said I was hateful.  But thats ok.    Stop trying to cloud the issue by bringing up past injustices done to blacks, its not gonna work with me and many other JTF members.  We're not dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The black mob nearly killed an innocent white boy.
I said CF was hateful. And those past injustices were within weeks of the Jena 6 incident. I'm not bringing up OLD news, this stuff has happened since the nooses were hung on the tree. Why dont' you do some homework and check that out. Lets not forget that a white mob almost killed a black boy, and a white boy WITH the mob nearly SHOT the black boy to death. If it wasn't for the black boy wrestling the gun out of the white boy's hands, he'd have been shot dead, but there would be no news report about it. In Jena, he'd be just one more dead 'n-word'.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #202 on: October 02, 2007, 11:56:28 PM »
Look Erica, blacks commit so many violent crimes, that this is just one more thing added to this list.  You would never see six Jewish kids beating up one white kid for no reason, it just doesn't happen. And God only knows, some whites need their butts kicked from Jewish kids.  But only the ones that deserve it, not an innocent white kid. 

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #203 on: October 03, 2007, 12:01:53 AM »
Look Erica, blacks commit so many violent crimes, that this is just one more thing added to this list.  You would never see six Jewish kids beating up one white kid for no reason, it just doesn't happen. And G-d only knows, some whites need their butts kicked from Jewish kids.  But only the ones that deserve it, not an innocent white kid. 
End of story. Blacks are natural-born killers. This is just more blood on black hands. This should come as no surprise to any one.

Erica

« Reply #204 on: October 03, 2007, 12:22:08 AM »
Look Erica, blacks commit so many violent crimes, that this is just one more thing added to this list.  You would never see six Jewish kids beating up one white kid for no reason, it just doesn't happen. And G-d only knows, some whites need their butts kicked from Jewish kids.  But only the ones that deserve it, not an innocent white kid. 
So you're not going to even glance at the other situations where the whites in that town got off easy after committing their crimes, huh? Figures. The Jena 6 didn't get off easy, Some of them served 8 months in jail for their participation in the beatdown, and Mychal Bell served 10 months for his and they're STILL awaiting trial for a schoolyard fight. Punishment should have been given to the boys who beat Justin up, but they don't need to serve 22 years for a school yard fight. The white kids who beat up that one black boy for coming to an all white party didn't even serve time in jail. Some of you are just biased because of the statistics of blacks and crime and because you HATE black people. By being one-sided you're proving that the judicial system sucks especially when its racially biased.

Erica

« Reply #205 on: October 03, 2007, 12:34:01 AM »
End of story. Blacks are natural-born killers. This is just more blood on black hands. This should come as no surprise to any one.
If that were the case, surely I'd want to kill you right? WRONG! I can't believe the hate I see here. Its like no one sees that the justice system is cockeyed in Louisiana. Street fight where many white kids beat up a black kid and THEN pull a shot gun on him...no punishment... A schoolyard fight where many black kids beat up a white kid, 22 years? Are you saying that the white  kids are right for jumping on and pulling a gun on a black kid for coming to an all white party is justifiable and they shouldn't be charged?

raiseyourfist

« Reply #206 on: October 03, 2007, 12:38:03 AM »
Erica not all blacks are evil but the vast majority are loathing of anyone is better off than them..

"ITS BECAUSE OF THE COLOUR OF MY SKIN THAT NOTHING GOES MY WAY,  I KNOW I GO AND COMMIT A CRIME... SPIN THE WHEEL OF DESTINY"

For the most part that is the black population's mentality...

Obviously you Erica dont fit into that category but 69% of crimes are committed by blacks who make up only 14% of America's population

Furthermore you are not going to convince people otherwise when there is so much statistics and evidence pointed towards the blacks of America...

The proportion of Blacks on white crime versus Whites on black crime is so significant that it isn't even worth bringing up...
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 12:42:35 AM by raiseyourfist »

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #207 on: October 03, 2007, 12:43:51 AM »
Erica:  Blacks are 250 times more likely to commit a violent crime than a white is.  That's a statistical fact.  That's not a good thing.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #208 on: October 03, 2007, 12:49:42 AM »
And then people say:

"Oh but it is because most blacks arnt as well off as Whites"

AND WHY IS THAT... WITH THIS AFFIRMITIVE ACTION BULLXXIT THERE SHOULD BE NO POOR BLACKS

therefore there should be no blacks committing crimes if your going to start with that mentality

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #209 on: October 03, 2007, 12:57:45 AM »
I just think this violent aggressive behavior is something in their blood, from the jungles, that goes back hundreds of thousands of years.   In order to survive in the jungle blacks had to be hostile, and aggressive.   And it's still in their genes to this day.    I know some whites that are hot blooded and Jews who are total lunatics too.   But a lot more blacks  have this wild trait.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #210 on: October 03, 2007, 01:02:11 AM »
Like in Chaim's video this week

Whites have done nothing to blacks...

"no justice no peace, no justice no peace, i want justice mhmmm" said by a 800 pound black woman

Thats typical.. a million man march because blacks are the REAL victims... even if they are the agressors..

If you give evil people Civil rights your gonna lose yours...

You cant make a civil right out of a moral wrong..

GREAT VIDEO

Erica

« Reply #211 on: October 03, 2007, 01:21:10 AM »
Erica not all blacks are evil but the vast majority are loathing of anyone is better off than them..

"ITS BECAUSE OF THE COLOUR OF MY SKIN THAT NOTHING GOES MY WAY,  I KNOW I GO AND COMMIT A CRIME... SPIN THE WHEEL OF DESTINY"

For the most part that is the black population's mentality...

Obviously you Erica dont fit into that category but 69% of crimes are committed by blacks who make up only 14% of America's population

Furthermore you are not going to convince people otherwise when there is so much statistics and evidence pointed towards the blacks of America...

The proportion of Blacks on white crime versus Whites on black crime is so significant that it isn't even worth bringing up...

Lets PLEASE get off of what we already know. WE KNOW that blacks are responsible for 69% of the crimes in America... I'm talking about isolated incidents in one state, not statistics. We're talking about the same crimes with a different punishment hand-out because one antagonist is white and one is black. Uneven justice is what we're talking about. Some of you here are very clear that you think white is right and black is wrong (because of the stats.) The white kids I mentioned a dozen times, who beat the black boy for coming to an all white party didn't serve 10 months in jail.  They served no time in jail. They got away with it, scott free. The white kids who hung the nooses (which would incite violence against blacks and in my opinion is the same as a Neo Nazi painting a Swastika on a Jewish person's door) got 3 days in school suspension. Hanging nooses is a hate crime. THEN the Jena 6 beat Justin Barker up because he said racial slurs to them and they were ALL to be charged as adults, when they should have gone through the juvenile detention center...or perhaps bootcamp. There is something wrong with that. Why didn't the white teens PAY for what THEY did?

Blacks cant' sit under a tree because whites sit under the tree? Is that fair?

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #212 on: October 03, 2007, 01:25:26 AM »
I don't believe he said racial slurs to 6 black guys,  I just don't.  He was all by himself.  It doesn't jive

Erica

« Reply #213 on: October 03, 2007, 01:28:54 AM »
I don't believe he said racial slurs to 6 black guys,  I just don't.  He was all by himself.  It doesn't jive
ANd I don't believe that ONE black guy went to a house full of KKK members (in my opinion because of the amount of people who jumped HIM) to start trouble. I think he was probably invited and then beat down by kids who dont' like black people. Who knows for sure?

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #214 on: October 03, 2007, 01:32:34 AM »
Erica, come on.  You know he didn't say anthing.  The blacks went after the first white face they could find.  Thats how a lot of blacks are.

Erica

« Reply #215 on: October 03, 2007, 01:36:48 AM »
Erica, come on.  You know he didn't say anthing.  The blacks went after the first white face they could find.  Thats how a lot of blacks are.
If that's the case, this is a school that are full of white kids...in fact, whites outnumber blacks at that school. If the case was that they jumped Justin because he was the first white person face they saw, what about the other white boys they passed in the hallways in the highschool on that same day? Why didn't they jump someone white before Justin?

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #216 on: October 03, 2007, 01:42:35 AM »
I'm sure they picked him because he was alone, and no one was around to help him, right away.  You know that blacks attack like wolves, when the prey is alone.  Especially white prey.

Erica

« Reply #217 on: October 03, 2007, 01:46:01 AM »
I'm sure they picked him because he was alone, and no one was around to help him, right away.  You know that blacks attack like wolves, when the prey is alone.  Especially white prey.
I already told you where I stand. I think that they were wrong to jump him whether he said something to him or not. But I'm in awe that none of you, besides 'without_feathers' are questioning why the white kids before the Jena 6 case was brought up weren't as harshly punished for a fight, and pulling a gun on a black teen. Do you understand that that's just as wrong as what the Jena 6 did? Or are you reveling in the fact that the black teens 'got what they deserved' because they're part of a worthless race?

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #218 on: October 03, 2007, 01:50:28 AM »
Erica, you asked me why they picked him.  I told three reasons they picked him:  1) he was white   2) he was alone
and 3) blacks are wolves

Erica

« Reply #219 on: October 03, 2007, 02:01:58 AM »
Erica, you asked me why they picked him.  I told three reasons they picked him:  1) he was white   2) he was alone
and 3) blacks are wolves
Generalizations kill, man. EVIL people are wolves. By the way, I asked why the white teens who committed the same crime but with the addition of a shotgun threat weren't sentenced...

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #220 on: October 03, 2007, 02:05:26 AM »
Look, you seem like a decent person, I just don't think you care about the white student.

Erica

« Reply #221 on: October 03, 2007, 02:07:18 AM »
Look, you seem like a decent person, I just don't think you care about the white student.
What gave you that idea?

ETA:

I care very much about everyone involved. Like I've said over and over again on this subject, the Jena 6 were wrong for what they did to the boy because they could have just as easily walked away or ignored him if he was saying racial slurs toward them. I'd  take the high road over the road to violence any day. What I also care about is equality of punishment for similar crimes. If 6 white kids jumped an otherwise unsuspecting black kid for staring in their direction how would you feel? Would you automatically say "Well that's one n' down, many more to go' or would you see it as an unfair fight?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 02:21:52 AM by Erica »

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #222 on: October 03, 2007, 02:11:07 AM »
Because if it was your son who was attacked, you wouldnt be bringing up reasons the attackers did it.

Erica

« Reply #223 on: October 03, 2007, 02:24:47 AM »
Because if it was your son who was attacked, you wouldnt be bringing up reasons the attackers did it.
How do you know what I'd do or not do? I was bringing up the reasons the 6 said they attacked him, I don't agree with it at all. ANd another thing, if my daughters (because I have no sons) got into a fight with someone, I'd ask what happened, why they jumped them, and what was the outcome. I'd also ask who the girls are so that I can set up a meeting with their parents so that we can work together to make sure our daughters either got along or never spoke to each other again. I would also want to know if my daughters started the fight so that I can take care of them and their anger issues at home.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YuoiZnr4jLY
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 04:54:54 PM by Erica »

Erica

« Reply #224 on: October 03, 2007, 04:58:38 PM »
Like in Chaim's video this week

Whites have done nothing to blacks...

"no justice no peace, no justice no peace, i want justice mhmmm" said by a 800 pound black woman

Thats typical.. a million man march because blacks are the REAL victims... even if they are the agressors..

If you give evil people Civil rights your gonna lose yours...

You cant make a civil right out of a moral wrong..

GREAT VIDEO
Saying that NO whites did anything to blacks(edit), ever (in history) is like those Nazi idiots denying that the holocaust ever happened. There is indeed racism still in the world, representative on both sides. There are blacks who hate whites and whites who hate blacks.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 08:27:16 PM by Erica »